57 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kalon #2113

Postby black water » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:36 pm

edits wrote:[nr] sclera
[s] hair, shine
[c] tail, fur
[uc] ears, pupil

i have been playing splatoon again so here's a kal based on splatfest alien team. sorry the picture is so big i am too lazy to shrink it

to enter for this kal, tell me what team they picked, nessie, aliens, or bigfoot? you have a maximum of 200 words.

this ends on april 8th @ 12pm EST

Code: Select all
    username + id:
    kalon name:
    what team?:
black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2113

Postby jinkori » Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:39 pm

mark
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:07 pm

aliens r real and i will die on that hill there are so many unknowable cosmic horrors
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cady55again » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:10 pm

username + id: Cady55again + 973739
kalon name: Bobo (after the meme Bogos binted)
what team?: Alien!! I always loved thinking something else was out there as a kid, and I still do to this day!!! If anything we're aliens too! There could be billions upon billions of planets in this galaxy who theorize just as we do about other life in the galaxy, so they would see *us* as aliens just as much as we would with them!!! Also my fav color is purple and i love frye so much so I had to choose that one hehehe :lol:
▶◊Cady55again◊◀

Cady55again

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:42 pm

I WANT ONE OF THESE SPECIMENS O-O

how do you get/find these? :0
Apologies for the wait on art. My art is currently just distractions from mouth pain, can't focus too much on big art pieces, but I'll hopefully be able to soon! ^^

Asher. Gamer! . Asexual . Cxrrupt
He will never escape. You are next.
.Atticus. Storage. err... yeehaw. ©

Art by Plunch!
PFP by SHIFTING TENDONS!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:04 pm

username + id: Mnemosyne & 249050
kalon name: Nova
what team?: Nova slams a hand down on the table. "It has to be Nessie!" they crow, startling you from your explanation. You don't even know if they know what Splatfest is (hint: they don't), but Nova has always had some very strong opinions about cryptids.

"Listen. We already know that there are aliens out there, pffft, no big deal. That's old news." Nova almost smacks you in the head as they gesticulate. "But Nessie. That's where the juicy stuff is. What's in the water? Why's it so dark and so deep? The sea, she holds many mysteries that no one could ever hope to unravel..."

"Nessie lives in a lake...?"

Nova ignores this very good point. "What I'm saying is, there's so much more to explore! So many unfathomable depths! So much excitement! A lot better than aliens and stinky ol' Bigfoot." They're off on a tangent now, saying something about sonar and light refraction that you can't follow. All you can get is, they're really into Nessie. Better leave them to it.
Last edited by Mnemosyne on Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raiden » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:26 pm

username + id: raiden 739226
    kalon name: ripley
    what team?: Ripley chose team Bigfoot for this splatfest! Admittedly though, they aren't entirely serious about their choice... but the idea of sasquatch makes them laugh, and the whole point is to have fun, right? Who came up with the idea of a soggy, hairy dude just hanging out in the North American wilderness for decades??? The illustration of Bigfoot is funny, too (he looks so grumpy!), but Ripley even moreso wants to support whatever team it is Big Man sponsors. Big Man always seems to be the underdog, and seeing him sad breaks their heart... :(
snake/wolf. he/they/she.
trades. kalons. nishinekos.
pfp: kaiyodo revoltech
i'm your number one fan!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabbit.tears » Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:53 am

username + id: Cinnaliz + 668250
kalon name: Ozzie Lee
what team?: Aliens!

I'd like to think of it like this: when Ozzie was a kit, they had an encounter on what they believed to be an alien, and a real live ufo. From then on, they've been obssesed with space and the like. From different space posters, to plushies of planets, to a whole shelf filled with different theories on space. They believe in aliens hardcore, and know for a fact that they exist. They've even once said "The aliens gave me a sick fur pattern to show me they exist! Obviously that's proof enough!" Yeah, some of their evidence might be a little sketchy, but that doesn't change their faith whatsoever. So when splatfest came around and the teams were revealed, they knew it was fate... they had to pick aliens. They had to show the world that aliens are real, and are amazing at dominating matches.

previously cinnaliz
any pronouns
just chillin' here tbh
toyhouse

sig art by me ^^
ImageImageImage
rabbit.tears

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:56 am

username + id: WitchHazel + 148605
kalon name: Mulder
what team?: "Aliens, of course! There's no possible way our planet is the only one that can support life. Scientists have already discovered plenty of other planets out there with conditions like ours. Besides, the planets we consider habitable only account for carbon-based life forms - there could be creatures that evolved from a different base element out there. Heck, there could even be thousands of other elements we don't even know exist yet! The universe is too vast for our planet to host the only life forms in existence, and we're just barely beginning to understand its many mysteries. As for life forms we would consider intelligent, it would be foolhardy to think we're the only species in the universe capable of deep thought and speculation. Who knows? Another life form could be out there speculating about our existence at this very moment!"
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:52 pm

username + id: cyrano + 88402
kalon name: dwindle rider
what team?: nessie... I swear I can explain!
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me