Based on Click to view
Artist rem sleep [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Storkatten Big Batch #1 // I#497 - I#536

Postby rem sleep » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:26 am

I made these lines forever ago then totally forgot about them, so here they are in action! I thought it'd be fun to give utilizin them a go, and I have to say, I'm actually pretty happy with the results. If I have too much canvas space, I'm liable to just keep filling it with things-- but there's something to be said for the merits of a strong-yet-simple character design. That being said, I'm trying to work on practicing simpler designs here and there, since I'm not as confident as I am with more over-the-top work. I think having these smaller areas to work with helps me limit my focus and my scope in a way that's fun to work with. cx

Anywho I hope you like these funny little cats! I think they're pretty neat, personally.

EDIT: for your viewing convenience, cats that are already homed have their numbers crossed out above! n v n This is accurate as of my last post on this drawing in the comments. Cats on the below lists have also had their ID numbers added for archival purposes.

~ ~ ~

these are storkatten! storkatten are a closed species owned and hosted by kii here on chickensmoothie! if you want your own, check em out here!

note-- in order to adopt a storkatten you need to have a clan link! clans are storage places where you put your cats-- this can be on chicken smoothie, or a toyhou.se, or a sta.sh folder! whatever helps you keep your cats organized. my clan storage is a toyhou.se and an oekaki thread! not all your cats have to be in the same clan for your lore, we just call them clan storages for convenience. feel free to think of them more like a storkatten archive!

all of these are first-come-first-served free kitties! Just post below with which number you'd like to claim using the number indicated on the sheet and link your cat storage tracker (or just specify if it's in your signature!) -- please only claim one per person for right now, ty! I will probably open a second round of claims after the first one if cats are left over. n v n

~ ~ ~

row one
      storkatten #1 - i#497 - grey spotted with splash - air magic [ common ] - adopted by Senseless
      storkatten #2 - i#498 - navy classic tabby with countershading and flecking - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by NaCl
        [ nr ] unnatural coat color
      storkatten #3 - i#499 - almond pointed with striping - faunal magic [ common ] - adopted by kyum-
      storkatten #4 - i#500 - chocolate with badger stripe and flecking - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by ►Athena◄
      storkatten #5 - i#501 - black pointed with voidtouched - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by Eevee55
        [ nr ] voidtouched markings
      storkatten #6 - i#502 - grey with countershading, lacing and ruff - water magic [ common ] - adopted by dragonstars
      storkatten #7 - i#503 - green tabby with countershading and flecking - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by crowthefrostyfloof
      storkatten #8 - i#504 - peach rosette tabby with ruff and mitted - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by aftonbuilt

row two
      storkatten #9 - i#505 - blue self with irregular white - plant magic [ common ] - adopted by Spiritwish
      storkatten #10 - i#506 - white self with green tinting and stripes - insectoid magic [ common ] - adopted by strawberrymwilk
      storkatten #11 - i#507 - dreamy classic tabby with mid white - air magic [ common ] - adopted by Griff
        [ nr ] unnatural coat color ]
      storkatten #12 - i#508 - pink point with hearts - insectoid [ common ] - adopted by ►Athena◄
        [ nr ] unnatural coat color, unnatural coat marking
      storkatten #13 - i#509 - butterscotch husky with countershading and flecking - insectoid magic [ common ] - adopted by OriGalaxii
      storkatten #14 - i#510 - caramel classic tabby with ruff and countershading - insectoid magic [ common ] - adopted by Zentropy
      storkatten #15 - i#511 - dark chocolate husky with sooty - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by krazykitty00
      storkatten #16 - i#512 - charcoal self with countershading and splash - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by Saeli

row three
      storkatten #17 - i#513 - peach classic tabby with point - water magic [ common ] - adopted by siren<3
      storkatten #18 - i#514 - fawn spotted with splash and countershading - plant magic [ common ] - adopted by bsktcase
      storkatten #19 - i#515 - chesnut self with irregular white - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by SkywardtheDragon
      storkatten #20 - i#516 - brown self with leopard appaloosa - insectoid magic [ common ] - adopted by LittleMaple
      storkatten #21 - i#517 - butterscotch classic tabby with mid white and spotting - water magic [ common ] - adopted by Julie_PiscesGirl
      storkatten #22 - i#518 - pale pink classic tabby with low white and mitted - insectoid magic [ common ] - adopted by dragonstars
      storkatten #23 - i#519 - walnut rosette tabby with mitted and ruff - faunal magic [ common ] - adopted by siren<3
      storkatten #24 - i#520 - white self with voidtouched - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by Wind

row four
      storkatten #25 - i#521 - brown point with striping, spotting, and heart blaze - fire magic [ common ] - adopted by Eevee55
      storkatten #26 - i#522 - silver spotted with leopard appaloosa - air magic [ common ] - adopted by bugg
      storkatten #27 - i#523 - dark chocolate classic tabby with ruff - insectoid magic [ common ] - adopted by SkywardtheDragon
      storkatten #28 - i#524 - grey husky with badger and voidtouched - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by bsktcase
      storkatten #29 - i#525 - pink striped with countershading, wings, and mitted - air magic [ common ] - adopted by miissingyou
        [ nr ] unnatural coat color, unnatural coat markings
      storkatten #30 - i#526 - blue splash with dripping marks - water magic [ common ] - adopted by Kruxly
        [ nr ] unnatural coat color, unnatural coat markings
      storkatten #31 - i#527 - peach husky with fox markings and doll face - insectoid magic [ common ] - adopted by bugg
      storkatten #32 - i#528 - wooden point with striping - insectoid magic [ common ] - adopted by Saeli

row five
      storkatten #33 - i#529 - pale yellow self with splash - plant magic [ common ] - adopted by Eschtaaa
      storkatten #34 - i#530 - pale green self with moonblessed - insectoid magic [ common ] - adopted by crowthefrostyfloof
        [ nr ] unnatural coat color, moonblessed markings
      storkatten #35 - i#531 - pale blue self with splash - water magic [ common ] - adopted by Eschtaaa
      storkatten #36 - i#532 - ashen classic tabby with ruff and flecking - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by krazykitty00
      storkatten #37 - i#533 - brown fox with doll face - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by milkyteax
      storkatten #38 - i#534 - calico with irregular shaped spots - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by OriGalaxii
        [ nr ] unnatural coat marking
      storkatten #39 - i#535 - dark charcoal with spotting and splash - insectoid magic [ common ] - adopted by miissingyou
      storkatten #40 - i#536 - blonde point with low white - combat magic [ common ] - adopted by spiritwish

~ ~ ~

tracker below is for each individual storkie! :3
      please edit with your individual cat.
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username;[/b]
      [b]Storkie Name;[/b]
      [b]Nicknames;[/b] (optional)
      [b]Coat Description:[/b]
      [b]Gender:[/b] M/F/Custom
      [b]Born Magic Type;[/b]
      [b]Additional Magic #1[/b] leave blank
      [b]Additional Magic #2[/b] #2; leave blank

[b]Traits:[/b]

[b]Parents:[/b]
      Founder | Founder

[b]Children:[/b]
      -- [url]Partner[/url]
      -- [url]Child1[/url]
      -- [url]Child2[/url]
      -- [url]Child3[/url]

Last edited by rem sleep on Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Storkatten Big Batch #1

Postby mal du pays » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:27 am

claim 8 colony in sig :>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:27 am

►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:28 am

claim 10! colony in sig

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:28 am

RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:29 am

claim 2! link in storkie in my sig
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:29 am

Can i claim 24?
My storage

🪄 My adopts 🪄 My trades 🪄 My art gallery 🪄
ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImage
If you get any art from me, you are not allowed to use them commercially.
Do not remove my watermarks. Do not claim as yours. Do not repost.
Using my art in any form of cryptocurrency or artificial intelligence is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.

Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:31 am

Claim 38! Colony in sig^^
🦄Direcorns🦄