Toni

Postby roelian » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:02 pm

roelian wrote:
Username & ID:
Roelian 34199

Name:
Toni

Prompt:
The story took place in a mountain town just on the edge of the state border. Out in the middle of nowhere, where the snow caps the mountains and at night you can see every star in the sky. A place where one doesn’t want to end up lost. Where coyotes howl in the distance and sometimes the the eyes that reflect back from the tree lines are just a little too far apart to be any kind of known animal. The shrill whistle in the distance howls through the silence, and if you squint you can see the steam of the train as it barrels through the mountains. Carter is our protagonist as he searches the small mountain town for answers about the supposed “ghost train” but the locals won’t speak on it. In fact, they seem to ignore any questions he may have about it, or they change topics to the weather. But Carter needs to know more. Needs to know why he hears the whistle in the dead of night, even though the tracks have been out of commission for years. Will he finds the answers he seeks? Or will he end up standing on the platform when the conductor calls for the last passengers to board?

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me