Artist ...Huh? [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MM 022 | Mawile x Girafarig

Postby ...Huh? » Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:46 am

Main Thread

You must be registered to enter!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
A wild Mawile x Girafarig has appeared!
Image x Image

Type: Normal/Fairy
Rarity: Uncommon
Rank 1

This pokemon seems to be intimidating,
Tell me about a time they were sweet with someone!

fill out this form to enter!
Code: Select all
Username:
User ID:
Archive:
Name:
Pronouns:
Prompt:

The adopt will end Feb 18!
Last edited by ...Huh? on Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
...Huh?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MM 022 | Mawile x Girafarig

Postby mastergirl7 » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:51 am

Username: Mastergirl7
User ID: 818809
Archive: Ercleia Park
Name: Bambo
Pronouns: He/Him
Prompt:

Wandering through the town park offered sights and sounds one could not find in the true wild. Bambo enjoyed these treks often. Every few days he would visit the park for the attractions, though mostly he was there for one reason in particular.
A familiar noises calls out to him and he picks up the pace, eager to reunite. It doesn't take him long until he's standing before the tallest tree in the park. Height being of no problem to him with his impressive neck.
He gives a responding noise, allowing the inhabitant to know he is there. A shuffle, and then a head pokes out of the leaves, and small black eyes stare him down. He makes another noise, the tune the two use to recognize each other. The Fletchling tweets back, delighted that their friend has returned. They quickly swoop out of the tree to land on his head, nuzzling him affectionately.
It's a pleasant evening, spent listening to his friend sing sweet melodies as he kneels beneath the tree. When it is late he rises to his feet, extending his neck and allowing the Fletching to easily hop onto a low branch. The two share their goodbyes before Bambo has to travel back to his home. It's always sad to depart, but they know they'll meet again soon.

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Huh? » Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:06 am

mastergirl7 wrote:Username: Mastergirl7
User ID: 818809
Archive: Ercleia Park
Name: Bambo
Pronouns: He/Him
Prompt:

Wandering through the town park offered sights and sounds one could not find in the true wild. Bambo enjoyed these treks often. Every few days he would visit the park for the attractions, though mostly he was there for one reason in particular.
A familiar noises calls out to him and he picks up the pace, eager to reunite. It doesn't take him long until he's standing before the tallest tree in the park. Height being of no problem to him with his impressive neck.
He gives a responding noise, allowing the inhabitant to know he is there. A shuffle, and then a head pokes out of the leaves, and small black eyes stare him down. He makes another noise, the tune the two use to recognize each other. The Fletchling tweets back, delighted that their friend has returned. They quickly swoop out of the tree to land on his head, nuzzling him affectionately.
It's a pleasant evening, spent listening to his friend sing sweet melodies as he kneels beneath the tree. When it is late he rises to his feet, extending his neck and allowing the Fletching to easily hop onto a low branch. The two share their goodbyes before Bambo has to travel back to his home. It's always sad to depart, but they know they'll meet again soon.

Congrats! You're the winner! I absolutely adored the relationship between the two, very cute!
...Huh?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:00 am

Ah how exciting! Thank you so much. <3

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me