Stars #2729 by CloudedDiamond

Based on Click to view
Artist CloudedDiamond [gallery]
Time spent 13 hours, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #2729

Postby CloudedDiamond » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:41 am

How would this cat react if they saw a predator? (fox, bear, etc.)
You may draw or write their reaction

Ends February 22 at 11:59 pm EST

x
Name: fidgetwind
Clan: pondclan
Description: Solid gray with low white and amber eyes
Edits: n/a
Owner: néktar / 217991
Last edited by CloudedDiamond on Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2729

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:50 pm

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name:
    Clan: (Please link)
    Prompt: Mark!!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:45 pm

Username: nektar
    Cat Name: fidgetwind
    Prompt:
    fidget being one to be more careful due to their clumsiness would take extreme caution upon discovering the scent of a fox, especially knowing the clan had been dealing with a fox invasion most recently. though fidgetwind was unfortunately alone in this hunt, he kept low and hidden, sticking to the darker shade and keeping down wind of the predator. he was out in the open, exposed and vulnerable his eyes frantically searched for a tree to climb or a rock to squeeze himself under. his paws shook with fear as he saw the tall rounded red ears peaking over the rocks a few tail lengths away. fidget froze, curling himself into a small ball and pushing himself against the rock nearest to him. his ears stuck flat against his head, he wasn't a fighter due to his size and had dreaded the day he encountered something without the protection of his clanmates. his fur bristled as the thick scent of fox trailed into his maw, he pushed himself back further into the little corner he found as he saw a black wet nose poking around the corner just inches from his whiskers. his claws dug into the soft grass below as he prayed to starclan for help, just as he though he would feel teeth against his face a loud yowl boomed from above him. he saw a flash of black and red fur, it was olivescratch coming to his aide! relief washed over him but he kept himself squarely in place until the fox was long gone. even then his heartbeat wouldn't slow, later seeing fogmeadow to help steady himself.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:13 pm

Username: Griff
Cat Name: Ghostpelt
Clan: Clan Ember
Prompt: TBD

Crowcall was getting frustrated. Where could that blasted cat be? "Ghostpelt? Come on cat, we know you're out here! Come on, are you okay? Did you get hurt? Did you fall into a hole? I promise if you did I will only laugh a little..." He sniffed the air, before pausing as a small flury of pine needles fell from above him. Looking up then he saw the familiar flash of gray fur. Except this time it was puffed up, standing on end.

"Hey... stuck in a tree huh? Been there, dont that. Just take a deep breath and-"

"ITS NOT THAT!" Ghostpelt hissed back, fear in his voice as his paws trembled and his ears laid back.

"Then... what?"

"I saw a predator! I got so scared I ran as fast as I could and hid and-"

"Wait. A predator?!? Is the clan safe? Where was it going?"

"I don't know!" Ghostpelt yowled. "I was so scared that I ran and saw nothing and-"

"We need to fix this now. Come with me and-" Ghostpelt shivered, clinging to the tree harder.

"...Fine. I need to fix this. You just... hang out there and wait for help later."With that, Crowcall was off to ensure the predator was gone... while Ghostpelt was left in the tree shaking still with fear.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:08 am

néktar wrote:
    Username: nektar
    Cat Name: fidgetwind
    Prompt:
    fidget being one to be more careful due to their clumsiness would take extreme caution upon discovering the scent of a fox, especially knowing the clan had been dealing with a fox invasion most recently. though fidgetwind was unfortunately alone in this hunt, he kept low and hidden, sticking to the darker shade and keeping down wind of the predator. he was out in the open, exposed and vulnerable his eyes frantically searched for a tree to climb or a rock to squeeze himself under. his paws shook with fear as he saw the tall rounded red ears peaking over the rocks a few tail lengths away. fidget froze, curling himself into a small ball and pushing himself against the rock nearest to him. his ears stuck flat against his head, he wasn't a fighter due to his size and had dreaded the day he encountered something without the protection of his clanmates. his fur bristled as the thick scent of fox trailed into his maw, he pushed himself back further into the little corner he found as he saw a black wet nose poking around the corner just inches from his whiskers. his claws dug into the soft grass below as he prayed to starclan for help, just as he though he would feel teeth against his face a loud yowl boomed from above him. he saw a flash of black and red fur, it was olivescratch coming to his aide! relief washed over him but he kept himself squarely in place until the fox was long gone. even then his heartbeat wouldn't slow, later seeing fogmeadow to help steady himself.

winner!

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes