My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2099

Postby trans » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:31 am

username + number: trans + 423895
kalon name: miette
prompt: dreams are the only way miette is willing to travel--being afraid of most modern transportation that she is, after all... dreams, the wonderful things they are, are only limited by one's own imagination. so as you might imagine, miette has seen many, many places. she has seen worlds one could only hope to dream of...

worlds where the water is the land and the sky is the sea, with glowing clouds that rattle with furious storms of deadly but beautiful stinging jellyfish just waiting to burst free. there is no light, not like the kind the sun makes, only the faint glows of anything capable of producing their own bioluminescence. there is a heavy weight to walking, and swimming is like floating on air. the sky shimmers with a thousand colors, most of which miette probably cant even see because her eyes have not adapted to see them all like the beings and creature that live here, but she can appreciate them all the same.

worlds where there is nothing but trees, and flowers, and nature, and all you can see is green, and the birds are almost too bright for her simple eyes to see and comprehend. the flowers grow tall and the trees are but grass underneath your paws, and ladybugs and bees and dragonflies and moths the size of houses, of airplanes, proving themselves as the strange world's fiercest predators. butterflies with wing patterns so intricate because of their grandeur size that you cannot help but be in awe of their splendor and extravagance. birds are rare, far and few between, more like dragons or dinosaurs in this world. they tower above everything, and have a good way of making you feel small. when they begin to hunger, they swoop down gracefully from the heavens, like illuminated angels from above, except the only thing they pray for is an unfortunate victim below to be stunned enough to become a quick and easy dinner.

worlds where there are two suns being violently thrashed into one another every few millennia, causing the ground to rupture and boil and suck every bit of life into the ever hungry core of the planet, always craving, always demanding more and more. life moves on, however, but the battle between the stars will constantly eradicate any life that tries to survive the hostile and unrelenting planet.

in her dreams, miette can go anywhere.

( 400 words exactly )
Last edited by trans on Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maringue » Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:30 pm

username + number: Maringue | 677846
kalon name: Delphine

prompt:

Delphine has traveled far and wide and felt as if she had seen it all. Everything started blending together and one place started to seem the same as the last. As she boarded the ferry for her next adventure she stared at the water wondering when she will feel excitement again. As the water settled she could see deeper and deeper. Just then she noticed the vibrant coral swarming with tropical fish. Just then she knew where she was going to go next; the ocean.

She trained for weeks in a pool with her scuba gear. All she wanted was to see something she had never seen before, and the day finally came. She dived in swimming into the unseen depths of the ocean. It was different than anything on the surface. The brightest colors of corals were all around her. Fish she had only dreamt of were swimming around her. Just then a sparkle caught the corner of her eye. A pearl sat perfectly in an open clam as if it was calling to her. She knew right then and there that it belonged to her.

Her new adventures await her in the ocean, as so much of it is currently still unexplored.
Last edited by Maringue on Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Dec 28, 2022 5:11 pm

Leaving a mark here as well!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:21 pm

username + number: Ucanthandleme + 809102
kalon name: Mercury
prompt:

He trudged along the uneven bumpy ground, the clicks of his footsteps echoing through the large mass of trees. Tap tap, crunch, a stick snapped right in half underfoot. Taking a deep breath he moved forward once again, alert and awake as his eyes scanned across the forest floor. Further and further he ventured into the forest, the deeper he went the darker it became. The musty smell of layers upon layers of old leaves resting on the ground reached his nose then an almost fragrant scent was smelt. Halting quickly, he crouched down.

Gently scraping layers of leaves under his hand he felt a bump. A rough almost leathery texture in his hand, dusting the rest of the leaves off he finally saw what he came for. A truly ugly thing that because of the wonderful smell you could somewhat ignore. A golden coloured mushroom, truly mouth water when cooked, the first he had ever seen before. I mean it smelt so good it had to taste good, right? Taking a deep whiff he gently placed it in the satchel by his side continuing to delve deeper into the forest.

A caw echoed from overhead, he looked up to witness a glimpse of a seabird between the cracks in the foliage, its wings guiding it towards the open ocean. Eyes brightening he rushed to follow, his tattered clothes telling a story of hardship yet the light in his eye rained out hope. Snap, snap, snap, many branches were crushed underfoot as he rushed to follow the powerful bird. Then he saw bright light shining through the bushes in front of him, the salty taste of sea air and gentle echoes from the ocean.

Bursting through the leaves the wide expanse of the ocean was set before him. Laughter bubbled out as his feet made contact with the brisk cold water. Splashing it with his hand he let it rain down on his body. The joy of finding the mushroom had long been pushed to the back of his mind; he was consumed by his adventurous spirit, his aim for new places, new foods, new people and new excitement. All he could think as he saw the sea was what his next adventure would await him. But first, he looked at the sky in horror… he had to learn how to build a boat.

(394/400)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:12 pm

username + number: khvoxtic + 323740 || kalon name: Amatasin || 399 words

Since the beginning, Amatasin had promised himself he'd be pickier with what company he kept. In order to accompany the peddler on his travels, one had to be meek in nature, hasty, discreet, but bulky in stature. These rules were established with the hope the, ahem, less fortunate would be warded off his tail. With the nature of the wares Amatasin sold, pleasant encounters were scarce and trustworthy companions ever scarcer.

He really shouldn't have made an exception, small town be damned.
        The man accompanying him today was anything but meek, and stuck out alike a goose in a henhouse. The only criteria the drunkard beside him had fit was the physical, which was admittedly, of least importance.
        The brute reeked of the cheap booze he had been indulging in when Amatasin had hired him, and rambled incessantly.

"- And that's when I told him, I says, yer talkin to a military man-"
        "Are you quite finished?" Amatasin snapped, coming to an abrupt stop as the quaint townhouses began to look more alike small mansions. Rounding on his companion, Sin placed a large silken box in his hands.

"Ho there, angel, ya've been carrying this since the bar?" the man coughed out as he sagged a bit from the crate's weight, "What'd ya even hire me for then?"
        "To stand around and look stupid," Sin deadpanned, before facing towards one of the gaudy homes ahead. "Please be silent."
        So much for a dignified entrance, he mused, watching as the client caught his wave from the mansion's gates, briskly jaunting towards them.

"Ah! Amat," The servant smiled, giving a nod in Sin's direction, "My lady's been expecting you."

"I'm glad the letter arrived on time. The Countess's shipment is beside me."
        Turning, Sin opened the box to reveal three small vials, each distinctly varied in hue. "Two perfumes and one, ah, special medication, the usual." Sin's expression perfectly schooled, a polite mask. He had made hundreds of similar transactions with noble ladies throughout the empire, from territories far and wide.

"I'm sure she shall find this batch just as effective," Sin finished, motioning his help forward to hand the parcel off.
        Payment received and client gone, Sin briskly turned from his companion and shed his fox-like smile.

"Your work here is finished."
        If he was to make it to the Ducal lands by morrow's eve, he had to make haste now.
Last edited by khvoxtic on Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:44 pm

username + number: PleaserOfCrowds 756851
kalon name: Solstice
prompt:

Traveling alone through the galaxies has its risks. Solstice knew this well, with one harrowing and life-changing crash on a lunar colony on what was supposed to be a visit to Earth. The engine of their spaceship had failed that day, and they were fully prepared for the worse. However despite everything, this one detour was unforgettable for Solstice. A meeting of a kind stranger who saved them from the wreckage of their ship, and everything that followed soon afterwards, from the castles and view of the earth as the both of them talked about the places they came from.

Her house was a beautiful one, with windows that peered over a glimmering town square as she nursed them back to health and the soft, blue pillows in her bedroom. Just from the window alone Solstice saw the stained glass windows of a church that towered far into space with crystal spires illuminating the surrounding lunar plants in an eternal night. Whenever they snuck out of her house (she’d sometimes follow them) to repair their own ship, the air was always crisp and cold besides the moondust where the ship laid. Whenever they’d catch her following them, they enjoyed talking about the things they had seen, from planets full of ice and crystal to endless desert planets. She in return would ask them about the Earth below as well as sharing the customs and food of the Lunarian colony. They enjoyed every bit of it, from the views of the solar system and their talks over dinner.

All good things must come to an end, however. Both of them knew that if Solstice stayed any longer, it would put the both of them in great danger as she had to hide Solstice from the rest of society or she faced the severe punishment with too many close calls for comfort with guards patrolling during the night. They’d vowed to her to someday return to take her through the stars and the earth below she so desperately wanted to see for herself. Solstice was unable to take her with them, as she made sure they’d escaped.

It had been many years since, but Solstice had kept thinking about the colony and about her. One thing was clear however; if Solstice ever saw her again they would make good on that promise, once and for all.

(394)
Last edited by PleaserOfCrowds on Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
────────────────────────────────────────────
♠They/It/Aer♥
────────────────────────────────────────────
Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, and me
TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyabeille » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:15 pm

username + number: nyabeille 665305
    kalon name: cecilia
    prompt:
      xcxxfrom the snow-covered peaks of tibet, to the grand canyon, cecilia certainly favors higher elevation and colder climates for her travels. she's made her way across deserts with bedouins, and up mountains with sherpas. perhaps her favorite expedition was across the arctic ocean, though. being in the middle of no where, with only glaciers to tell how far they've travelled; something about the peaceful waters under a full moon brought a peace she hasn't found on any other journey. when it snowed it felt like the whole world went quiet.

xcxxanother noteworthy vacation, was an unlikely trip. at first cecilia wasn't sure she'd go, but she had already bought the tickets and accommodations, so might as well make it money well spent. that was something she always made sure of on her trips; money well spent. she travelled to america, from her home country of sweden. she made a stop in every state, since she always heard about the diversity and how you can't experience all of america in just new york, or los angeles. starting in maine, she hiked the beautiful forests and appalachia of the east coast. she made her way through the midwest, admiring the big lakes and seemingly never-ending rivers. her favorite part of this trip was the rockey mountains, and the natural beauty of the west coast, from enormous redwoods to sandy beaches. by the time she was done with her trip through america, it had been just over a year and cecilia had made countless friendships and memories, and truly learned so much from the melting pot of cultures and identities unique to each region.

xcxxcecilia will always reccommend travelling to others, and helps friends when budgets become an issue. she strongly believes that money shouldn't block someone from experiencing everything this beautiful, diverse and huge world has to offer. because from the snow-covered peaks of tibet, to the grand canyon, nobody should be stuck anywhere, with no chance to see the rest of the world.
    [ 332 / 400 ]
nyabeille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:42 pm

username + number: zephara + 844147
kalon name: Evelyn
prompt:

Evelyn never stays in one place for long.

It was her mother who made her into a wanderer; she grew up with no place to call ‘home’ the two of them meandering from town to town, through forests and mountains and everywhere else in between. That life was all she had ever known.

Her mother taught her how to survive anywhere; she taught her how to live off of the land, to recognize plantlife, edible and poisonous alike. She taught her to hunt, to build shelters, to run, and climb, and swim. She taught her how to defend herself and how to pick her battles wisely.

She taught her the danger of others, and instilled in Evelyn a wariness of society. They never avoided cities–there were certain necessities that drove them to seek out civilization whether it be resources or shelter in the winter months–but Evelyn’s mother was sure to get them out quickly.

Thus even when Evelyn’s mother passed–a vicious attack from a wild animal–the life of a wanderer was so ingrained in Evelyn’s brain that she never looked back.

Evelyn traveled everywhere–gilded cities, tiny villages–but never once did she think of settling down anywhere. The ache for companionship was always there–her mother had left a void in her heart that Evelyn could not understand. Perhaps if she settled down or formed connections with others that void could be filled. But she is set in her path and will never stray from it–even if her life is forever void.
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me