Heartcatch #479-480 | Ceruledge + Armarouge by stan.

Based on Click to view
Artist stan. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
33 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Heartcatch #479-480 | Ceruledge + Armarouge

Postby stan. » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:58 am

Rejoice paldea pokemons be upon ye
#479 - Ceruldege Won by Knickknacks
This pokemon has a rivalry with someone else due to something that happened a long time ago, what was it? 150 words maximum

#480 - Armarouge Won by Knickknacks
This pokemon has a friendship with someone else due something that happened a long time ago, what was it? 150 words maximum

You may enter for both and may win both. You can also enter with a partner, but its not required (if you have no partner just put none or n/a in that part of the form)!
Writing only.

End Date: 2/dec ChickenSmoothie time

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon typing: [/b]
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]partner:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

Last edited by stan. on Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch #479-480 | Ceruledge + Armarouge

Postby medimedes » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:09 am

Username + ID: RammuIsWeird 1036778
Archive: https://toyhou.se/~world/115037.heartcatch-archive
Pokemon name: Ceru
Pokemon typing: Fire/ghost
pokemon pronouns: She/her
partner: n/a
prompt:
Ceru has a rivalry with Merlin, her trainer’s quaxly. When she was just a small Charcadet her trainer caught her, the trainer’s quaxly teased her relentlessly for being small and weak, she was quite angry as a result of the bulling from Merlin. When she became a Ceruledge, she incredibly hard to be so incredibly strong and powerful, and, eventually, she earned Merlin’s respect and the two have a tentative friendship.

I would die for this mon, Stan you did so good
[right]chicken smoothie doesn’t bring me much joy anymore. I’m very inactive. Sorry[/center]
medimedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:37 am

Username + ID:
Archive:

Ceruledge
Pokemon name: Castella
Pokemon typing: fire / ghost
pokemon pronouns: she / he
partner: N/A
prompt:

(Punch in the head)

Armarouge
Pokemon name: Cameron
Pokemon typing: fire / psychic
pokemon pronouns: he / they
prompt:

(Punch in the head)

WIPs on both but I have to get the form in so I don’t forget
she/they
@pentagram

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyakuni » Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:42 pm

Username + ID: Nyakuni + 361801
Archive: Here
Pokemon name: Faren the Armarouge
Pokemon typing: fire/psychic
pokemon pronouns: She/Her
prompt:
Faren made a wish on a falling star when she was young, and when it turned out to be falling somewhat nearby she took it as a sign to follow. By time she arrived at the site she found the crater, but the star was already in the hands of a farfetch'd. A fight ensued, but Faren was handily beaten by farfetch'd in a few lucky critical moves... leading the bird pokemon to evolve. Having granted sirfetch'd's wish to be stronger he turned the star over, but Faren had also already been granted her wish. She keeps the star on her even now to remind her of the friend she made that day.
Nyakuni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:40 pm

Username + ID: knickknacks + 815546
Archive: xxx
Pokemon name: Crux
Pokemon typing: fire / ghost [ceruledge]
pokemon pronouns: she/her
prompt: [150/150 words]

"I remember you."

Crux's voice was harsh from disuse, but she mustered it nonetheless, leveling a glare at the other pokémon. Her flames seemed to leap in response to her anger. The ghostly form gazed at her, impassive but for a twinkle in its three eyes: the faintest of amusement.

"You tricked me," Crux grit out. "You're the reason I'm trapped here."

The magneton made no reply, except to blink slowly at her, fluttering their many wings.

"You claimed you could help me," Crux raged, "but here I've been stuck for Arceus only knows how long-" her voice echoed through the cave, one piece of an immense labyrinth.

"It was for the best," Seraph spoke, layered voice ringing in Crux's mind. "You were not yet ready to look upon the treasure you sought. I saved you from your own destruction."

"Cut your nonsense," Crux shouted, "and let me go already!"
Pokemon name: Arc
Pokemon typing: fire / psychic [armarouge]
pokemon pronouns: he/him

"I remember you."

Arc's voice was tinged with wonder, and slow, as one waking from a dream.

"Are you an angel?" He asked, taking in the many eyes and wings of the pokémon before him.

"A guardian, of sorts," Seraph responded, sounding faintly pleased at his assumption.

"You protected me," Arc said, memories beginning to flood back as he awoke. "From the collapse."

"I did." Seraph's voice was layered, as though more than one was speaking, reverberating through the cavern. "And I have another, as well- a complement to you, a partner with similar goals. Though-" their face made no change, but Arc could hear a grimace in their voice. "-she did not take so kindly to my intervention as you have, brave knight."

"You have my gratitude," Arc said, bending into a bow. "Should you ever need anything of me, friend, I will do my best to aid you."
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redtruck » Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:51 am

Username + ID: redtruck 701230
Archive: click!
Pokemon name: Zither
Pokemon typing: fire/ghost
pokemon pronouns: he/they
prompt: Zither seldom sleeps ever since they lost a well-respected cooking competition to Gusli. And not only did he lose, but Gusli was rude about it—rude! Each night Zither lies awake until he can't take it anymore, scoring new meal ideas and complex recipes into whatever surface they can cut. Gusli doesn't know it, but they've made a rival for life, and Zither will stop at nothing to be known as a much, much better chef than him. [78 words]

rome
he/xe/it/they
est

redtruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:29 am

Username + ID: Queen Vivane 4075783
Archive: Here
Pokemon name: Yurika
Pokemon typing: Fire/Ghost
pokemon pronouns: She/Her
prompt:
Once there was a pair of Charcadet's, like many baby pokemon they enjoyed playing together day after day. The pair even learnt how to battle, often seeking out the other for practice bouts. Time passed and even as the two grew their feelings remained the same or so it seemed. For the one who was destined to become a Ceruledge seemed to change slightly after touching that metal piece that let her grow and evolve. Yurika had fallen in love with her childhood friend; alas, it was not as described by many in stories and other forms of media. Her confession came right as another did, how dare this one steal her moment to confess.

Due to their shared love for the same Pokemon and refusal to budge on the subject of who should step back and let the other have happiness? They became rivals, always trying to outdo one another in order to catch the attention of the one they both loved.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takoz » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:53 am

Username + ID: Takoz (1019748)
Archive: sheets
Pokemon name: Ashes
Pokemon typing: Fire/Psychic (Armarouge)
pokemon pronouns: he/they
prompt: [150 Words]

~FROM THE JOURNAL OF ASHES~

It was late at night, far back before I evolved. I had gone out to explore the woods alone. -Forgive me, I was young.- It began to rain, so much so that even the increasingly thick canopy of forest leaves couldn't stop the downpour. Hoping to protect my flames, I stumbled into a large manor; dilapidated yet somehow still pristine. Though unclear at first, the seemingly empty building was a safe home for spirits. Eventually, I was confronted by one such ghost. A metal creature; carried by dark chains, and adorned with pale flames. Despite his cold appearance, he directed me into a lovely room, kindly instructing me to wait out the storm. I left happily the next morning, promising to visit again.

Though I've never looked back, I'd like to believe Chain and I are friends. Someday I will fulfill my promise. Someday soon.

Username + ID: Takoz (1019748)
Archive: sheets
Pokemon name: Dust
Pokemon typing: Fire/Ghost (Ceruledge)
pokemon pronouns: they/it
prompt: [150 Words]

~FROM THE JOURNAL OF DUST~

I have a brother. Used to at least. He was never the same after he went 'exploring'. Before that night, we felt like the closest of friends. Once he disappeared, and it started to rain, we were worried sick. Atleast, until he returned the next day. He kept talking about this 'friendly metal creature' and its 'haunted hotel'. I tried to accept the new him, but I just couldn't stand it. I began taking out my anger on them, and our rivalry just grew worse and worse. I had to see this building for myself. I had to understand.

Some time later, I'd found the place he always talked about, yet I still could never seem to bring out the old him. I hated it. Even after moving into this 'manor', I haven't seen him in years. They're living life elsewhere, he never visited again.

┏━━━━━━━━┓

◑ hello, hi I am takoz ! ◑

◑ [Toyhouse] ◑ [Art Fight] ◑

┗━━━━━━━━┛
Takoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stan. » Fri Dec 16, 2022 7:23 am

Knickknacks wrote: Username + ID: knickknacks + 815546
Pokemon name: Crux
Pokemon typing: fire / ghost [ceruledge]
pokemon pronouns: she/her

"I remember you."

Crux's voice was harsh from disuse, but she mustered it nonetheless, leveling a glare at the other pokémon. Her flames seemed to leap in response to her anger. The ghostly form gazed at her, impassive but for a twinkle in its three eyes: the faintest of amusement.

"You tricked me," Crux grit out. "You're the reason I'm trapped here."

The magneton made no reply, except to blink slowly at her, fluttering their many wings.

"You claimed you could help me," Crux raged, "but here I've been stuck for Arceus only knows how long-" her voice echoed through the cave, one piece of an immense labyrinth.

"It was for the best," Seraph spoke, layered voice ringing in Crux's mind. "You were not yet ready to look upon the treasure you sought. I saved you from your own destruction."

"Cut your nonsense," Crux shouted, "and let me go already!"
Pokemon name: Arc
Pokemon typing: fire / psychic [armarouge]
pokemon pronouns: he/him

"I remember you."

Arc's voice was tinged with wonder, and slow, as one waking from a dream.

"Are you an angel?" He asked, taking in the many eyes and wings of the pokémon before him.

"A guardian, of sorts," Seraph responded, sounding faintly pleased at his assumption.

"You protected me," Arc said, memories beginning to flood back as he awoke. "From the collapse."

"I did." Seraph's voice was layered, as though more than one was speaking, reverberating through the cavern. "And I have another, as well- a complement to you, a partner with similar goals. Though-" their face made no change, but Arc could hear a grimace in their voice. "-she did not take so kindly to my intervention as you have, brave knight."

"You have my gratitude," Arc said, bending into a bow. "Should you ever need anything of me, friend, I will do my best to aid you."

Sorry for the delay with the judging, here's the winner! I'll add you in a second ^^

Thank you everyone for participating !
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Dec 16, 2022 8:47 am

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh no WAY

thank you so much stan, holy cow!! I'm beyond excited for these two eee
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes