kalon #2092 - winner!

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:55 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
edits wrote:standard - hair, shine
common - tail, fur
uncommon - pupils, ears
non-rarity - whiskers (short)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Inspired by Chi from Chobits <3 Tell me a time they felt super shy. (1000 word limit)
Code: Select all
name;
gender;
prompt;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ends on the 25th 11:00PM (PDT)!
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2092

Postby Lex. » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:12 am

name; chi
gender; female
prompt;

wip!

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Atomic Samurai » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:20 am

name; Velours
gender; Female
prompt;
The boutique's bell had long since broken, the only indication of someone entering was the creak of the door's hinges and groan of the old wooden floor as paws padded across the threshold. Looking around, the young kal was greeted with rows of mannequins dressed in frills and lace, spanning to the back wall where a few booths for trying on findings resided. It was a quaint shop, one they'd heard about from a friend of a friend who had lived on the kingdom's outskirts awhile ago. "There's not much to do there," they'd said, "but this one shop always had just what I was looking for."

That was a little hard to believe now, though. Maybe the kingdom had gotten them used to shops with pieces in every color imaginable. They could think of a few places that fit that bill, places they'd always loved to visit just to stare and imagine what it'd be like to own something that fancy. Oh well. Across the shop, a blonde kalon poked her head up from behind a register, flashing a lopsided smile at them.

"Hi! Sorry for not greetin' ya, I dropped my pincushion, y'see... how can I help ya?"

"Well..." they drawled, giving the store another lookover. "I just moved here from the north. My neighbors- you guys are friendly down here, huh? - invited me to a party to celebrate that. My stuff is all... too much for that sort of occasion, and I'd heard of you guys here before, I figured I'd give it a shot."

"Yeah, yeah! I should have somethin' for that- lemme just-" she scampered out from behind the counter, giving a curt bow. "I'm Velours, by the way."

"The owner?"

Velours shook her head, "Oh, no, I'm just an apprentice with the owner right now! But he's on vacation so..."

Well that wasn't a boost of confidence for their already mounting uncertainty. "Ah."

"B-but he says I'm doin' great so- well, anyway, you said you wanted somethin' for a get-together? Follow me,"

Without waiting for a reply she turned on her heels and padded off towards the back of the store, and they followed with both nerves and curiosity. The farther back they were, the more expensive the pieces looked. Still, nothing like they were used to, but enough to out-fancy the things up front. More dresses and dress pants resided here, most in soft pastel shades with hand-sewn beading and intricate lace. Velours scanned the various ensembles before finally settling on one, removing it from the mannequin.

"Here, try this on! The owner made it, if it's not quite your size I can always make some adjustments to it before you go." She handed the garment to them, with another lopsided smile. "And while you do that, I'll pick out some other things, and just set 'em on the stool outside the stall!"

"Ah, okay, thanks-" They nodded before excusing themself to the changing booth. The first outfit- a pale blue dress with pearls and yellow ribbon- went on fine, if a little big. But the seams itched and the colors weren't a favorite by any means, and the pearls were a bit gaudy for their taste so they took it off. They neatly folded it to sit on the return rack. Peeping their head out, they saw a yellow dress now sitting on the stool by the curtain.

"Oh, how was it?" Velours called from across the store.

"Not great!" They replied half-heartedly before ducking back into the changing room with the new dress. This one was too small, enough that they couldn't have managed to zip it properly, but that aside still not to their taste. The toile in the skirt glimmered in a way that just didn't bode well, the fact it was sleeveless less so. On the return rack it went. They managed to nab the final dress from the stool before Velours noticed.

It was a pale pink, at the waist, an equally pink bow sat, with puffy white sleeves and ruffles on the skirt. Almost perfect, even if the fit wasn't. But something was too simple, something they couldn't ignore. And begrudgingly it went back on the rack, and they padded back out to the eager Velours.

"Well? How'd it go?"

"Uh... not well, I'm afraid. None of 'em really... spoke to me."

"Oh." Velours frowned and they felt almost bad for a second. But she quickly perked back up, "Ah, here, I've got one final thing for ya to try on!"

They were about to tell her to not bother, but she'd already scampered off behind the counter. Quick as a flash she was back with the final dress... another pale pink one. And they awkwardly took it to try on. Despite their pessimist attitude, the dress went on perfectly. Like the last but with toile in the ruffles, and rose-gold beads along the chest and ends of the ribbon on the back. And for a second, they thought that friend-of-a-friend may have been right about this place. "Velours, it's perfect!"

"Ah-"

They beamed at her, "I was nervous for a moment there, but you came through, huh? I mean the beadwork, the skirt, the ribbon- is this satin?- it's all just- just what I was looking for!"

"Oh, it's nothin'-"

"Nothing? It's perfect! Did the owner make this too?"

She seemed to shrink back now, paw tracing circles on the floor that her eyes were glued to. Her words were unsure and embarrassed, "It's, um, mine, was workin' on it... 'fore ya came in..."

"Well I'll take it, you're really talented, y'know!"

"T-thank ya, no one's ever liked my stuff this much before..." Velours felt lightheaded from all the praise, she needed to sit down.

"And that's a shame! You deserve the recognition, seriously, you can own this place someday with stuff like this!"

Velours nearly melted into a puddle, barely managing to squeak 'you're too kind' before her face was engulfed in blush.

1000/1000
Last edited by Atomic Samurai on Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Above art of my Plume Linden by bright star

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Atomic Samurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:22 am

<name; PeyPey
gender; Female
prompt; wip
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •boo• » Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:17 am

name; Paisley
gender; Female
prompt; wip-
Her heart dropped.

Who was she?

Then it skipped. Quicker, quicker, and still yet quicker.

Who was she?

Paisley's face flushed a soft, gentle pink, then it became vibrant.

Who was she?

She looked soft and fluffy, almost like a cloud.

Who was she?

Her hair was long and flowed like she was under the sea.

Who was she?

She smelled like that one scent you can never pin down.

Who was she?

She felt like that one fond memory that lives in the back of your head.

Who was she?

She sparkled brightly like the sun setting on the sea.

Who was she?

Her soft eyes were two different colors, but both felt perfect.

Who was she?

Her personality lit up the room.
Hi I'm Alois!
He/it | Scorpio | AroAce?
Depressed | Anxiety | Sleepy

Kalons | Shamkhyis | Nagalines
Lambicorns | Smoothie Chickens

Check out the CS Discord Server! Avatar ♡
•boo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lueur. » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:59 pm

name;
gender;
prompt;

WIP
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

✷✧✷✧✷
Your eyes shine like the
stars in the sky, You're
the one that make me
feel alive

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
♡ ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ ♡-------

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Lueur.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .devote. » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:26 pm

name; Josephine
gender; female
prompt; wip shy with her art/ makes dreamscapes/ she thinks they're silly
Last edited by .devote. on Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
call me devote -- she/her
Long time user returning after a few years
Socially awkward but super sweet!
beginner artist
Asmarilius Isles
TH
Art Shop

「 “ the best way out is always through ” 」
⇜ ❥ ⇝
.devote.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maringue » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:31 pm

name; Lila (Lie-Luh)
gender; Female (She/Her)

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

prompt;

She was always the diamond of the party. Standing out from everyone around her. She never tried, but when she entered a room it fall silent, so naturally, she did too. Every diamond is rough, especially this one. While there were eyes gleaming at her beauty there were always those shooting daggers at her. She was always held in such high regard that no one would talk to her, so she didn't talk too, for she didn't really know how to.

It was the ball of the year. She took her eyes off the ground for a second when she met eyes with him. Juro was the most eligible bachelor there, and she had caught his eyes. She didn't know what to do and started looking around frantically.

"Looks like someone is coming over here for a dance," Charmaine chuckled while nudging her shoulder.

Charmaine was her closest friend. She was always there right next to her when things seemed tough. Especially when a handsome gentleman was coming to ask for her hand for a dance at the grandest ball.

"May I ask for a dance, Lila?" he smiled while putting his hand out.
"Y-y-ou know my name?" Lila stuttered.
He chuckled: "Of course, I do. Who doesn't?" he said while bowing.

She shyly nodded her head and took his hand while blushing. He led her to the middle of the dance floor where all eyes were on her. However, it felt like it was just the two of them, hand-in-hand, like a true fairy tale. They danced the rest of the night away, alone.

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:01 am

res
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:11 am

name; Hanya
gender; Female
prompt; Reserving with sharing their life's work/garden with others...
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me