Artist stan. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by bug

Heartcatch #444-445

Postby stan. » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:23 am

I just like doing adopts in duos pff, here's 2 type swaps!

444: Flying Type Swap Bunneary (Flying)
Winner: P0LYPH0NIE

Where does this pokemon live, and is there any specific reason why they live there? 100 words minimum

445: Normal Type Swap Mismagius (Normal)
Winner: metal sonic

This pokemon is making a potion, list the three ingredients they use, and (optionally) the potion's effect! Funniest/silliest answer wins ^^

End Date: 22/october

(00:00 ChickenSmoothie Time)

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon typing: [/b]
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

Last edited by stan. on Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

stan [he/him]
    i speak spanish & english
    artshop
stan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch #444-445

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:26 am

Username + ID: Wretched.Felidae + 810686
Archive: X
Pokemon name: Evangeline (maybe?? Might change)
Pokemon typing: Normal Type Swap Mismagius (Normal)
pokemon pronouns: She/Her
prompt:
How to make ‘Special Extract’!
Does your Pokémon struggle with emitting it’s own poison in battle? Or are you just looking for a quick win? Well look no further, because I have the solution for you! A potion that you dip your pokemon’s claws into the night before battle. Make sure your Pokémon doesn’t have a habit of nail biting!
Side effects include.. [[HYPERLINK BLOCKED]]
BeABigShot.com is not responsible for the fatalities of Pokémon or trainers.

You will need..
⭐️ 15oz of living sludge from a Muk - Muk can be found in the marshes! But be careful, Alohan Muk has a duel Dark/Poison- it is recommended you use a jar to obtain the sludge.
⭐️ 50oz of sickly drool from a Gloom - A gloom can be found in most woodlands! To ensure this Pokemon catches a cold, bring them to the tundra before obtaining their drool!
⭐️ 1 Whisker from a Raikou - This legendary is rumored to be found in the mountains closest to the sky!. It can be lured out of its storm with a Pinap berry! Thankfully this berry is its favorite and happens to increase the chance of a Pokémon dropping something..

Once you’ve gotten those three things, make sure to give your team a rest! I’m sure they need one after dealing with that feisty Raikou. Once you have a bowl, a fork (yes you must mix it with a fork) and your ingredients, make sure you put them into the bowl in this order:
- 10oz of Muk sludge
- 25oz of Gloom drool
Mix counter clockwise!
- 5oz of Muk sludge
- 25oz of Gloom drool
Mix clockwise!
- Let mixture sit for 5 minutes
- Finally, garnish with 1 Raikou whisker!
Last edited by Wretched.Felidae on Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:19 am, edited 11 times in total.
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eonduo » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:27 am

445: Normal Type Swap Mismagius
Username + ID: eonduo + 1005105
Archive: bam
Pokemon name: Kitti
Pokemon typing: Normal
pokemon pronouns: she/her

The PokéTube channel KittiCooks was a relatively quiet one, despite the exuberance of the presenter. Becoming a PokéTuber wasn't always Kitti's dream. This side project was just an experiment to see how much Pokédollar she could make off of ad revenue; the answer was not much. If she was going to accomplish her goal of making mad cash, she needed to change tactics. So, after an all-nighter to put her new video together, she had her masterpiece.

Make Easy Soup in Under 5 Minutes - Delicious Recipe for the Whole Family!
by KittiCooks

With that, she went to bed, getting her hard-earned beauty sleep.

The script of the video lay strewn across the floor, alongside last weekend's Lava Cookie crumbs and a couple Rage Candy Bar wrappers. It read:
Hey PokéGamers! This is Kitti from KittiCooks, back with another amazing recipe! Today I'll be making Mama Kitti's Famous Soup. It is a recipe from my own Mama, and me and my siblings always loved chowing down on a fresh bowl of this after school when we were little! You're sure to enjoy it - there's something for the whole family to love with its well balanced flavors! Plus, it's super simple; just three ingredients! Shall we begin?

To start, we place four satchels of Drowzee's Dozy Herbal Tea with a litre of distilled water into a copper pot. [Add gross expired tea leaves to scavenged pot from the McDunsparce dumpster.] Put this on high heat and stir until boiling. Next, slowly drizzle in a quarter cup of Vigoroth Vitality Elixir - it gives a delicious spicy punch! [Put gloopy syrup in concoction.] Once this comes back to the boil, sprinkle in pinches of Energy Powder to taste; any brand will do, and it was my Mama's secret ingredient that really puts the WOW in this dish! [Sprinkle in dust from windowsill.] Finally, leave this to simmer on low heat for an hour. Then, serve!

This delicious soup is great served piping hot from the stove, or even room temperature as leftovers. For a different taste, try leaving it out for a few days, or even serving it chilled from the fridge! Me and my siblings would always squabble and fight for dibs on the thick skin that forms on the top. Very chewy and delectable!

Want to customize the effects of this delicious potion? Add more herbal tea and it will be the perfect ending to a hectic day, helping you sleep soundly. More elixir will energize you, the best thing when you need an extra boost while training! Not sure what you want? Well... My mother never tried balancing it out! Try it yourself, guys, and report back! What happens when you put something energizing with something that makes you sleepy? Tell me in the comments! [Give insufferable smile to camera.]

[REMINDER TO SELF: THROW OUT POT AND SPOON]

And, as Kitti awoke the next morning and checked her DexNav, she was astonished to see the statistics on the video.

709 Likes | 859,127 Dislikes

Thrilled by the views and the outraged number of dislikes, she scrolled down to read the comments. The overwhelming majority were angry.

Disgusting recipe. Tried this in my microwave and it EXPLODED!!! DO NOT TRY THIS. This is honestly so irresponsible to post.

reporting u. why would you post this??? Kitti i was your fan and you have disapointed us all. your career is toast

Stupid recipe

Others, however, picked up on the fact that this video was a joke.
The delicate balance of sleepiness and energy is perfect, like coffee while tired but wayyyy more intense. I watched paint dry for 4 hours. Poetic. 5 Stars chef! This is going to be a staple in every household for years to come. You are the next Betty Crocker

Idk why all of the hate. this recipe is the best thing ive ever tasted since I discovered pickle spears with peanut butter

After her brief week of fame, the meme faded out of the collective online conscience. Her PokéTube channel continued to flounder and any attempts to recreate the viral video had failed. She tried everything, from laundry detergent pods to glittery slime to tumbled rocks - all ingredients seen as edible looking - but nothing worked.

Sigh. One could certainly say her career was "toast". Logging out of her account for the last time, Kitti moved on to a new venture: Multi-level marketing Berry extracts. Pecha Berries were cheap, after all.
Last edited by eonduo on Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:01 pm, edited 9 times in total.

eon • they/them ❤
trades | my umas
fr | pce | toyhouse
| | | |

©: avatar + click pixels
eonduo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blizzard180 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:38 am

Username + ID:
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Cannibalkitty
Pokemon name: Reid
pokemon pronouns: He/Him
prompt: Pizza, Hidden valley ranch, and a Rubber ducky
[The effect is... well nobody has been willing to test it but it's intended effect is to transform you into a random pokemon]
Last edited by blizzard180 on Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Click pls wrote:Stweb!!
I'm Blizzard!
My user is CannibalKitty
on most other platforms

You can call me Kitty, CK,
blizzard, or blizz(y)!

I use she/any pronouns
My birthday is jan 8
I'm really bad with pronouns
sometimes, so i'm sorry
if i use the wrong ones
for you or your ocs.

blizzard180

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BABE0FTHEABYSS » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:39 am

Username + ID: P0LYPH0NIE + 578622
Archive: https://toyhou.se/hok0dok0/characters/folder:3378846
Pokemon name: Kite
Pokemon typing: Flying
pokemon pronouns: he/it
prompt: Where does this pokemon live, and is there any specific reason why they live there? [110 words]
This amalgamation of fluff finds itself most often residing in the mountains. The reason why is that this Pokémon attempts to emulate the sky's clouds as closely as it can with its tufts of fur! Viewing the Pokémon from the perfect angle almost perfectly creates the illusion of nature's cotton candy wafting through the blue sky. This feature is not one to aid with its survival but rather is simply a hobby for the bunny. He is able to withstand the mountain's fiercely low temperatures due to his thick and cozy fur, allowing it to live comfortably even in the dead of winter and still indulging in its favorite pastime.

Username + ID:P0LYPH0NIE + 578622
Archive: https://toyhou.se/hok0dok0/characters/folder:3378846
Pokemon name: Mx. Miaudame
pokemon pronouns: they
prompt: Being a bit of a jester, this dastardly Pokémon has created the following unholy combo.
McDonald's Sprite + any ourple item + Nintendo Switch cartridge = ...
A potion that has the ability to slow and speed up time both at the same time somehow. To others, you will be teleporting rapidly and creating horrendous computer crash noises as you maneuver. Potion effects last 21 minutes.
Last edited by BABE0FTHEABYSS on Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
113/139 BATZ!!!
1,300+ IN THE BAT ARMY!
┏━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┓
CALL ME HOKO
XE/THEY/IT/BAT/VAMP

— — —
DO NOT OFFER FOR MY
BATS OR BAT THEMED
PETS OR ITEMS I WILL
NEVER EVER ACCEPT ! ! !

┗━━━━━━ 🦇 ━━━━━━━┛
THE ULTIMATE UNOFFICIAL CHICKEN SMOOTHIE BAT GUIDE V2
🦇 🦇 🦇
BABE0FTHEABYSS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raiden » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:50 am

-- normal mismagius --

Username + ID: raiden 739226
    Archive: th
    Pokemon name: Lady Macbeth
    Pokemon typing: normal
    pokemon pronouns: she/they

Incantation and recipe for "Tea of Tinkle" (teankle, if you will):
    --
    Double, double, toil and trouble;
    Fire burn and cauldron bubble...
    Start the broth with lots of water,
    Let it boil, make it hotter!
    Add the juice of red cranberry,
    This potion now smells legendary!
    Lots of grounds of coffee bean,
    Spike me up, o' great caffeine!
    For a charm of have to pee,
    Like a stew I brew this tea!
snake/wolf. he/they/she.
trades. kalons. nishinekos.
pfp: kaiyodo revoltech
i'm your number one fan!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:59 am

Mark
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:01 am

Username + ID: metal sonic 1001347
Archive: th - rottingz
Pokemon name: fright
Pokemon typing: normal mismagius
pokemon pronouns: she/he
prompt:
    you'd think that she'd learn after the 24th horrid potion she'd made, he'd figure out that... no she should not be allowed near any cauldron again. the only effects she'd been able to get consistently was making people ill. it was never intentional, but she found it amusing that she was that awful at something she'd learnt for literal years.
    his newest idea? a bit of random herbs that have been in that cupboard for an indefinite amount of time, probably hadn't been moved since the universe was created but today was their lucky day, i guess. he also added some saw dust to "add some personality"... i don't know what she meant by this. ah, yes ! we cannot forget the most important part of this concoction !! concerningly green glowing goop. he has no idea where it game from, the affects or if it's just straight up radioactive... but turning someone into a walking glowstick would be funny. the smell has horrid, it would be something you could clear a room with in seconds. apparently that makes pokemon unwilling to try it as well seeing as she couldn't tempt anyone to try it. so he decided to try it himself.
    anyway, if you ever wanted to look like an blended amalgamation of rainbows... fright might have the potion for you !
      side affects may include an illness we still haven't named, radiation and... a lot... lot more......
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:22 am

Username + ID: Rondell (4680)
Archive: xXx
Pokemon name: Kitty
pokemon pronouns: She/her/hers
prompt: A fresh can of Alphabet Soup - opened from the bottom - is blended together with three beats - inserted upside-down - into a base of strawberry jam. The resultant substance is very tasty (she promises!) and can be spread onto anything you'd like to make a quick, healthy snack! Just be warned: when injested, it makes you speak in backward language. Siht akil adnik! The only cure is to stand on your head and have another helping. ;D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Checkinder » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:34 am

Username + ID: Checkinder + 151304
Archive: here
Pokemon name: Cirrus
Pokemon typing: Flying
pokemon pronouns: They/It
prompt: [165 words]
Ever hear of the phrase "head in the clouds"? Well, as a flying type, Cirrus is the most comfortable when they at a higher altitude. They live in an area of mountain where the clouds regularly cause the surround terrain to become very foggy, especially early in the morning or during rain and snow storms.

Being able to see the area in which they live from just outside their burrow makes Cirrus very at ease. It assures them that the space is safe, as they're quite anxious. There know reasonably that nothing is out to get them yet struggle to reassure itself of that fact on some days.

They are also a bit of an artist and the meadow flowers with many colors in the late spring that they make into paints to later, you guessed it, paint with. It also sells the paints to other 'mons, being quite skilled in paint making. Guilds love to commission them for paints that are used for maps.
Check - He/They/It

If you need to contact me quickly, my Discord is
Checkinder#6566
Trading all my pets for C$ and all Store Pets for
character art. DM me if you'd like to offer art/etc
for the Store Pets.
My Kalons

Art by friend on Discord
Checkinder

My pets
My items
My wishlist