by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

by Mythz

Stars #2528

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:56 am

fcfs, but write a minimum of 250 words about something
that scares them... without actually saying what it is!

any forms posted within 10 minutes of the first will receive a RU

Ends 10 minutes after the first correctly and completely filled form

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name:
Clan:
Description: black smoke ghost classic
Edits: [nr] scars [c] teeth, pointed ears, shorter tail
Owner:
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2528

Postby nindroidzane » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:14 am

Username: nindroidzane
Cat Name: Lostspark
Clan: FrostClan
Prompt:
It was always there.

Creeping around every corner, hiding within every shadow. Lostspark had never truly seen it - not really. But he knew what it was, and he knew it was there.

And, of course, he knew what it wanted.

Lostspark had always been one for secrets. Whether they were some other cat's or his own, there was something about knowing something that the rest of the world didn't (that they couldn't) that appealed to him. Although secrets that were his own were much more likely to stay secret - sharing other's secrets wasn't something he was entirely opposed to. They had told him, after all; were they really expecting it not to get out into the world when they'd released it from their own mind entirely of their own accord?

But news travels fast, even when you refuse to stay in the same place for very long. Cats find out about you, and your reputation - and before long, every cat knows of the secrets you intend to keep, and the secrets you recklessly shared.

And apparently, he'd shared the wrong secret.

He remembered the first day it was there - the first time he had ever felt its presence. That was the closest he had ever been to seeing how it looked, outside of shadows, beyond silhouettes at the corners of his visions. It was beyond his words.

And every day since, he knew it was there. Following, watching, never giving him a moment's peace. He knows what it wants from him. He knows what it is, as far as he can tell.

The thing he fears most is only how it intends to carry out its plans.
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:18 am

Username: kennymcnenny
Cat Name: Dusk'Terror
Clan: Little Snake Hollow
Prompt:
Look, Dusk'Terror knew that they were supposed to be one of the 'tough cats' around the town. I mean, just look at their name, that should strike fear into their enemies automatically! And she was rather proud of their name as well. But to be completely honest, he was scared of a lot of things. But most importantly, he was scared of those things that sat out in the farmer's fields. The things that were made out of old fabric and dried-out hay. They were so human-like.. but also not at the same time. Their empty button or pebble eyes staring over the town made Dusk'Terror incredibly uneasy. She felt like they could see right into her soul every time she walked by one of them. Not to mention, that one time they had been running by a field to deliver some prey to one of the sick townsfolk, as she ran by she swears one turned to look at her and follow their movements (yes it was incredibly windy that day, and that absolutely doesn't have anything to do with it). Dusk'Terror always made sure to avoid that one especially, she felt it's eyes on her even when she was across the town still. They avoided having to work out in the fields at all costs, didn't matter if he had to fake an injury or even deal with the doctors looking over her because of it, whatever it took to stay away from those horrid bird-and-cat-scaring beings. Her fear of them outweighed any other fears that she could possibly have.
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:23 am

Username: lovage
    Cat Name: night of the bursting dawn
    Clan: hollowed guild
    Prompt:
    To be fair, one of the few things that actually scares Night of the Bursting Dawn. However, the first thing that comes to his mind paralyzes him with fear that can actually do it to a senior knight. It is something he never wants to experience again in his life after their first encounter.

Night first saw his fear on a moonlit night. He was doing his usual duties as a liege, but it stopped him. The heat from its breathe was baring down onto his scruff. Before he could react, it snatched him up, sinking into his scruff and tossing him up. Night tried to twist around to fight it once he landed. Yet, it was gone. His eyes darted between the whole meadow that laid out around him. But it was truly gone and no scent lingered. However, it's glare was still there, burning two holes into the back of his head regardless of where he looked. It was completely behind him, tracking him like he was some juicy piece of prey.

It wouldn't leave him alone. Night turned his tail and ran away to try to head back to the camp. However, it snatched him up again. It wouldn't give up, and no matter how NIght twisted and turned, there was no escaping its' grip. Before he knew it, it threw him again and vanished. It was playing with him, enjoying his panic and fear of the unexpected attacks. That was the last time Night had ever seen it.

But, he knows and fears that it will be back once again to play its game, whatever it was.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyeza » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:23 am

Username: galaxyy.
    Cat Name: sharkbait
    Clan: wip
    Prompt:
      xxx eternal and engulfing, unchanging in nature. unafraid of all but one foe: the dull glow of a lantern, the twinkle of a distant star, the gleam of a carefully controlled flame against a slowly dimming sky. sharkbait has had one too many nightmares facing this fear of his ever since he got lost in the woods as a recently-appointed apprentice. as the sun faded, his uneasiness grew and grew. every shadow was cast by a creature of the night, preying on his weariness; every rustle of the bushes was an outlandish call of some strange being following his every move; every gust of wind was the paw of a monster tickling his underbelly.

xxx it is an enigma, working best in the space just out of reach of the light, and bows to no one. it carries with it boundless secrets and uncharted, unfamiliar territory even in the places one believes they know best. this entity comes and goes as it pleases, leaving no trace of its presence except a mirage of what once was in its place; it flows, faster than the rapids of a river, and may very well be gone as soon as it arrives. it has the stealth of a mercenary, racing past just out of sight, and can strike when you least expect it.

xxx he may look tough, as one of the strongest guards in the clan, but on the inside, this fear truly lurks on the outskirts of sharkbait's mind. it never ceases to bring unease and discomfort. beware of its cryptic dangers.
Last edited by kyeza on Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
    ky xx she/they ♡

th | stars | fr | pce

it's 3:45 (AM!)
kyeza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:23 am

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Bat
Clan: Glacierclan
Prompt:
He ran, breathing hard as his paws pounded on the ground below. He could smell it, the stale stench of its saliva overwhelming his nose. Low hanging branches reached for him, catching on unkempt parts of his pelt. Their slender fingers trying so hard to catch him for the thing after him.

A slide, and he had changed directions, the sound of the hunter after him crashed into a tree. Large shadows loomed before the black tom. He slid to a halt before them, only to realize they were brush. Angry, he took off through them, only to be caught in their sharper, finer branches, and limbs. They pressed in on his body, more and more. Sharp points digging into his fur, pricking at his skin below. A swipe to them, and he seemed to be free. He continued on his way.

A left turn here, a right there. He had to stay away from the living things. Nothing offered him safety besides the ground he was able to cover. Every night was the same. All he knew was a shadow of a creature, almost owl in shape and form, but much, much larger. Suddenly his legs stopped as he peered over the edge of the world. The only thing beneath him was water.

Panic set in his mind, his time was finally up, that thing would get him. He knew it would happen eventually, but the one and only thing he never expected to happen did. There was no escape.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:24 am

Username: alpha snowdust
Cat Name: Crowshadow
Clan: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4555869
Prompt:

As bright as the sun, as deadly as the ice
To which many cats fall and many cats fight
Burning, blazing within and without
Through souls and minds. Through heart and sows doubt.

This is the tale of the wild sun, a tale of fear, and one of the lost.
Every cat knows of the clan that fell, that rose again, a Phoenix as well

It all started with a raging storm, but that’s the way nature takes its course
Then came the quaking of the very earth, the raining of stones, the red dirt.
The cats that were left, a gentle few, scattered to the winds and alone they grew.
Except for three, who left as a team
From the south side of the mountain, where hope was gleaned.

The Wings of the Sparrow proceeded to cry into the night
The Leaping Rabbit, lost in the lights
The third was a clever Fox of the Rain
She kept the three going, day by day.

Until the finale loomed over their heads,
The three all drew what might be a final breath
As bright as the sun, as deadly as ice,
Faster, faster, moving through the night
Orange lions, red claws, yellow lashing tails
To run is to hope, to stay is to fail

The chasing sun raced them throughout the forest.
Flurries of paws, crackling of trees
All echoing in smoke-filled ears.

One by one, the three succumbed.
First the Sparrow, who became too tired to fly.
Then the Rabbit, who was too tired to jump.
And finally the Fox, who joined the stars a bit later,
She’s watching over us now, near the moon’s seventh crater.
Knowing that from the ashes rose a new Clan.
My Clan.
But she can’t promise that it won’t happen again.

[298 words]
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups