Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Senegal Zebra Adopt #847

Postby GraveBlues » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:20 pm

𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚕 𝚉𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜

"This Zebra is breedable on September 29th"

To win this girl, tell me about something from her past- a memory, her family history, her life up until now, past friends or family
Minimum 50 words, no max!
Ends September 24th

Breeding Note:
Spiral Striping 5% to pass

username: Midnightkitkat
      harem page: Eldenbrook Sanctuary
      zebra name: Mielikki
      Phenotype: Blue Roan with Medium Reverse Spiral Striping and Birdcatcher Spots + Fangs
      Genotype: EE/aa/RnRn
      Height: 15.1hh
      Sex: Mare
      lineage
      ------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by GraveBlues on Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
GraveBlues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Zebra Adopt #847

Postby paradise, » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:30 pm

omg mark
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idem » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:26 am

Username: Idem
Harem Page: Socotra Dragon Ranch
Zebra Name: Cyan
Prompt: Cyan's family history is rich and lengthy, stemming back all the way to the branching off from the plains zebra species. Her parents, Kyanite, a handsome amber champagne stallion, and Blue, a beautiful blue roan mare, were the two lead zebras in her familial herd, with her two older sisters Ruby and Lilac in line to run the herd once their parents were too old. Cyan ended up leaving the herd with a few other herd mates over a squabble with her hot headed sister Ruby, landing her on a Senegal Zebra reserve before being shipped off to the US to a special protection and breeding program. While on her way to the US, Cyan told stories of her family history and how her family line was one of the oldest in the species. Her grandparents, Ryker and Lily (her sire's parents) as well as Osprey and Opal (her dam's parents). Both grand-sires have plaines zebra grand-sires themselves, making their family tree almost like royalty among other zebras. Unfortunately for the people who adopted Cyan, they're completely unaware of the complete family history of their new mare, but they do know she's something special with her unique stripes and fangs. (200 words total)

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:52 am

username: Midnightkitkat
Prompt:
Mielikki's past was never documented as she was born with the glade itself. No other being but her existed within the land just yet so only she knows those years. No family but the flowers and leaves.The trees grew a strong as her bones their roots taking deep within the earth. The clean brooks flowing freely and wild as the blood in her veins. Although in appearance she would be seen as a Zebra her spirit hides beneath the flesh. A bright and dangerous thing that keeps the kingdom within safe. The language she speaks is too old for those new to the Eldenbrook Sanctuary to understand, yet many learned quick to understand the mare in other ways. The stare from those blank, and haunting eyes holding the ability to see into those that get caught looking back. Any human that enters the wood speaks of an unknown creature that seems to follow their every move. The owners of the Sanctuary Rescue only giving these tales a smile and nod. Speaking nothing more and only leaving those who see her with more questions than answers.

Cipher knew of the ghost that haunted the tree line. A story told to the young foals to keep them from running away from their mothers late at night. He for the longest time only thought of it as a that. A story. It wasn't until he came face to face with creature did he believe them. The mist seemed to swirl around the mare, as if it too was alive. The early birdsong now silent, eerie in its mirror of the silence they both hold. The stallion struck with an unnatural fear as she seemed to look through him. Jumping back with a snort as she seemed to suddenly grow closer without taking a step, and just as suddenly vanish within the growing mist. A cold chill the only thing remaining alongside the growing dread that he should not dare venture further on his quest. A distant snap of a break and crash alerting him to a falling tree. One that was old and weakened but that weeks rain. If he had continued on his path... No matter what she is those who live here are thankful.
[374]
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Usha » Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:30 am

Username: Usha
Harem Page: My Stables
Zebra Name: Qilovik
Prompt: Her mother, Calia, is one she will always remember. From her soft voice as she spoke to her youngest upon arrival, to her scent that she proudly carried about. She remembers the lectures her mother would give her, on what is what in this strange world. Especially what a frog was, Qilovik became obsessed with them, from the different colors to type. Though, if you ever asked her about her dam, she wouldn’t tell you that. She would say that her mother was strong, she had a few foals before Qilovik and stood up to stallions often. She was smart, she always kept the herd together in times of danger and need, even though she wasn’t the lead. She was also open-minded, she listened to everyone’s concerns, joys, and anger, and found ways to soothe them easily and fixing any issues. Her other family members she can’t remember much of them, she can faintly remember her sire’s scent, she doesn’t know what ever really happened to him, or her older siblings. Her mother won’t say.
Usha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GraveBlues » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:30 pm

Extending this to 10 PM EST on the 25th!
GraveBlues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:06 pm

Username: galaxyy.
    Harem Page: pine ridge reserve
    Zebra Name: txeru
    Prompt:
      xx memories drift like leaves blown in the breeze, performing intricate pirouettes through the earth's billowing breaths. they lie buried and forgotten deep underneath layers of dirt and rock, bones like dust gathering on a time-worn mantelpiece.

xx wisps of sand once swirled in the air, radiant crystals in the warm rays of an ancient sun. iridescent droplets from the open sky above hinted at an imminent storm, leaving cold, gentle kisses on cobalt fur. wayward ash wandered aimlessly, a product of the smoky fumes rising up to the incandescent sun, an atmosphere not yet worn by innovation shielding it from the blistering heat. all that remains is a spectral fossil, a memory, a reminder of another eon.

xx a ghost wanders the land winding through towering phantom trees and shadows of beings that mimic what once was. four incorporeal hooves trace paths weathered by time, the true desperado. azure mist rises in whirls off of a blue-grey coat, dancing an eternal tango with spectral pearls. ivory fangs glimmer like twin daggers under the scrutiny of hazy sunbeams.

memories swirl and drift, mere leaves once adorning a timeworn gnarled branch, now voyaging vagrants on a mission to uncover what mysteries the future holds.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GraveBlues » Sun Oct 02, 2022 9:25 am

Midnightkitkat wrote:username: Midnightkitkat
Prompt:
Mielikki's past was never documented as she was born with the glade itself. No other being but her existed within the land just yet so only she knows those years. No family but the flowers and leaves.The trees grew a strong as her bones their roots taking deep within the earth. The clean brooks flowing freely and wild as the blood in her veins. Although in appearance she would be seen as a Zebra her spirit hides beneath the flesh. A bright and dangerous thing that keeps the kingdom within safe. The language she speaks is too old for those new to the Eldenbrook Sanctuary to understand, yet many learned quick to understand the mare in other ways. The stare from those blank, and haunting eyes holding the ability to see into those that get caught looking back. Any human that enters the wood speaks of an unknown creature that seems to follow their every move. The owners of the Sanctuary Rescue only giving these tales a smile and nod. Speaking nothing more and only leaving those who see her with more questions than answers.

Cipher knew of the ghost that haunted the tree line. A story told to the young foals to keep them from running away from their mothers late at night. He for the longest time only thought of it as a that. A story. It wasn't until he came face to face with creature did he believe them. The mist seemed to swirl around the mare, as if it too was alive. The early birdsong now silent, eerie in its mirror of the silence they both hold. The stallion struck with an unnatural fear as she seemed to look through him. Jumping back with a snort as she seemed to suddenly grow closer without taking a step, and just as suddenly vanish within the growing mist. A cold chill the only thing remaining alongside the growing dread that he should not dare venture further on his quest. A distant snap of a break and crash alerting him to a falling tree. One that was old and weakened but that weeks rain. If he had continued on his path... No matter what she is those who live here are thankful.
[374]

Apologies for the delay, but congrats to you! I loved this entry, it was really fun and unique.
An honorable mention to galaxyy as well, your entry was also gorgeous and it felt like reading poetry.
It was very hard to decide between everyone's lovely entries, but alas there can be only one winner. Thank you all for entering!
GraveBlues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me