Based on Click to view
Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heartcatch #367-379

Postby yeena » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:33 pm

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery -
Merchant

#367: rapidash [electric]
#368: altaria [dragon/flying]
#369: magneton [psychic/steel]

i promise ill judge the other two adopts soon! in the meantime, a special group has arrived!
for the rapidash, what kind of storm do they bring? it could be a hurricane, tornado, or an emotional torrent. this prompt is pretty open to interpretation, so take this how you will! 200 words max
for the altaria, what makes them happy? 100 words max
for the magneton, write a story about them using one to two sentences.

End Date: august 27, 5pm EST
youre more than welcome to enter for more than one but you will probably only win one! if you enter for more than one and have a preference, feel free to list it!

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon #: [/b]
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
[b]preference:[/b]

yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch #367-379

Postby Prince Audric » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:40 pm

Username + ID: Prince Audric

Archive: https://toyhou.se/PrinceAudric/characte ... er:3304704

Pokemon name: rapidash

Pokemon #: 367

pokemon pronouns: She/Her

prompt: It is thought that the most destructive Tornadoes follow this rapidash where ever she gallops, for many years whenever the dark colored pokemon would appear a devastating tornado would follow in her wake. People came to fear them and would move away from the area she was spotted in fear that they would soon fall victim to a devastating twister. In reality she was the warning, a sign that something was coming, a storm was brewing and she was warning all in its path.

preference: 367
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:46 pm

Username + ID: Velot + 593353
Archive: Eventide Grotto
Pokemon name: Magnetron
Pokemon #: 369
pokemon pronouns: It/It's
preference: (Submitting for all will post separate, no preference)
prompt:
Magnetron may very well be a mistranslation of Metatron, a pokemon of ancient origin and high prestige being the Legendary pokémon's second in order. It is said to be enthroned in Hyper Space without much further knowledge of it's whereabouts or duties...
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Velot » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:57 pm

Username + ID: Velot + 593353
Archive: Eventide Grotto
Pokemon name: Apeiron
pokemon pronouns: It/Him
prompt:
Apeiron, while being a pure electric type is said to bring about the Storm of Darkness... The storms it brings often prelude to the Darkest Storms, precursors to disastrous tears through Space and Time. The skies darken as The Sky Ripper approaches, and it is often the pounding of Apeiron's hooves trampling through the dark clouds that are the final warnings before the sky cracks with his electricity, aiding in the weakening of already weak spots in the fabric of reality.. No matter what world you are, Apeiron is always found before these events... One group of people believe it to be dissimilar to Absol, misunderstood and only seeking these Perfect Storms... Others adamantly believe these events to be caused by Apeiron and The Sky Ripper working together. But it's unlikely researchers will ever know, as these storms rarely happen in the same world more than once. Only a select few who are naturally drawn to the events might be able to track these Pokemons journey through worlds.
preference: None
Velot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Florida » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:07 pm

Username + ID: Agent Florida + 761549
Archive: HERE
Pokemon name: Royal
Pokemon #: #367: rapidash [electric]
pokemon pronouns: He / They
prompt: The phenomenon has yet to be fully studied but where ever Royal is, a severe storm consumes the area. The abundance of flooding that occurs when he stays in one area for too long is the reason why he became a nomadic traveler. The kind of storm depends on their emotional state: the more severe his state, the more dangerous the storm. Regardless these storm will all have a heavy rain, incredibly dark clouds where only the flashing of lightning can illuminate the area, and a strong blowing wind. (89 words.)
preference: 2

Pokemon name: Knight Iori
Pokemon #: #368: altaria [dragon/flying]
pokemon pronouns: She / Her
prompt: She is part of the sky guardians, the ones who are charged with protecting the floating islands from outside threats. What makes her happy is the rare times when she can vacation in the lower lands because she favorite place to go is the beach and ocean. Her duty comes first and given her high ranking, many of her subordinates turn to her for guidance and support which does not allow her much free time. (75 words.)
preference: 1

Pokemon name: Stheno, Euryale, and Medusa
Pokemon #: #369: magneton [psychic/steel]
pokemon pronouns: They / Them
prompt: Three minds and one body, together they watch over the ruins, waiting the return of their maker.
preference:3

I am just here to enjoy myself with my friends and various closed species <3
Agent Florida + 761549
She / Her / They / Them

Storkattens ||
Selrosvo || Goobies || Heartcatch

Storkatten Storage || Heartcatch Lore
Agent Florida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:15 pm

Username + ID: Rondell (4680)
Archive: xXx
Pokemon name: Este
pokemon pronouns: it/it's/its
prompt:
    Nothing survived the devastation - every last scrap of what had been... was no more. Satisfied, the Magnetron turned its back on the still glowing embers and vanished into obscurity, hoping that one day.... it could forget.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairixia » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:50 pm

Username + ID: Fairixia + 664608
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Fairixia/characters/folder:3450896
Pokemon name: Raiden
Pokemon #: 367 - Rapidash
pokemon pronouns: [They/Them/It]
prompt:
One day a mysterious Rapidash appeared. It stood atop of a big hill facing towards the town while looking up at the clouds. Soon after that a harsh thunderstorm appeared & everyone locked themselves inside to stay safe for the night. The storm got weaker and weaker through the night and as the sun rose the storm, along with the pokemon, disappeared. After that day it started to show up before every thunderstorm no matter if it was small or big like the first time. The Rapidash started to become a legend in the small town, and the townspeoples decided to name them Raiden, after the god of thunder & lighting. To this day It’s unknown if they actually cause the storms or if it can feel the electricity running through the air and that feeling brings them to the hill.
[Word Count: 139]

—————————

Username + ID: Fairixia + 664608
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Fairixia/characters/folder:3450896
Pokemon name: Celia
Pokemon #: 368 - Altaria
pokemon pronouns: [She/Her]
prompt:
Celia is someone who has lived a nice long life and at this point material things do nothing for her. In her travels the only thing that has brought a smile to her face, is listening to others’ aspirations. Like the Pichu who wants to own a pastry shop when they’re older or a tiny caterpie who believes they’ll be stronger than any other pokemon if they train hard enough. Hearing these things gave her back the joys of traveling because she can’t wait to hear about more pokemons’ dreams.
[Word Count: 90]

★ preference: No preference for either, I think they’re both such neat designs and I’d be happy winning either one of them if you end up liking one of my entries :]
She/Her + They/Them
🌸Toyhouse | DeviantART🌸
Boglins[TH] | Kalons[TH] | Goobies[TH]

Fairixia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphias » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:07 pm

Username + ID: alpha Snowdust 938800
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Alphias/characters/folder:3306066
Pokemon name: Arashi
pokemon pronouns: storm/stormself or they/them
prompt: Arashi is the Storm of Another Planet, more commonly known as the Great Red Spot, like on the great planet known as Juicepiter. Of course, they aren’t red, but they’re a mighty, electrified-cause-that’s-what-happened-when-they-left-the-planet storm of dust, ice, and other space particles. While they’re not actually on Juicepiter, their ancestors were. They’re not the actual storm, of course, but they can kick up a smaller one of the same elements. They come from a herd of Rapidash who were tasked by Palkia and Rayquaza to “tame” the giant red storm on the gas giant. Arashi is the first hoof of the herd to set out “beyond the Storm”, or out into the universe as an explorer, and as a Guardian.

Arashi is also known to be a storm of knowledge. You know that one friend who knows everything about everything and unleashes it all on you in one downpour? Yep, that’s this Rapidash.

(Around 175 words)
preference: Rapidash

Pokemon name: Thiabuhl
Pokemon #: 368 - Altaria
pokemon pronouns: they/them
prompt: There’s a particular river in the east, where the Altaria flies to rest. They have so many fond memories of there, so they go there often. It’s a quiet place, where the only loud sounds are the occasional Swablu chirping as the sun rises. Thiabuhl calls this place home, and seeing it prospering and peaceful fills them with joy. Thiabuhl’s favorite part is sitting down with all the little Swablu at dusk and telling the little ones stories about their travels. Eventually, all the little ones are sleeping, snoring away under the blue moonlight. Safe and sound.
(94 words)
preference: Rapidash. Altaria is second.

Pokemon name: Ludociel
Pokemon #: 369 - magnet
pokemon pronouns: they/them
prompt: One morning, the beautiful light of dawn awoke in the brilliant sky, only to be shattered by the cloaked hands of shadows. With the sky falling, the Guardian was forgiven for their crimes, released from the curse of Palkia, and rose up to shine upon the world with their own light, full of wonderful memories to share with all those around them.
preference:
Last edited by alphias on Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arthermyst » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:15 pm

Username + ID: HJP 28576
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Arthermyst/characters

Pokemon name: Chihiro
Pokemon #: #367: rapidash [electric]
pokemon pronouns: she/them

prompt:It is often said that there is no worse hell than a woman's wrath. The very embodiment of a hurricane, she rages easily and space cannot do anything but bend to her will, raging as she does. Crossing the land of Endof at full gallop, she is the one who drags with her the black clouds overhanging the land. Many have tried to stop her, to calm her, to reason with her; but like the Banshee, whom nothing can comfort, nothing will ever calm Chihiro. Her anger is deep, old... and it only seems to swell with time. It has been speculated that she has not been a living creature for decades, but the embodiment of the anger of the inhabitants of Magika. Who knows...

Pokemon name: Na#ù¤£ Look
Pokemon #: #369: magneton [psychic/steel]
pokemon pronouns: he/them
prompt:
The eye of Arceus had once been a messenger for the people. There was no greater insult than oblivion...

preference: i like them all, but have a preference for the magneton owo that's such a neat design, would have loved thinking about it !
dream pet wrote:Image
I'm the protagonist !
Arthermyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thekraken » Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:28 am

Username + ID: thekraken 76663
Archive: here !!
Pokemon name: reva
pokemon pronouns: she/her
prompt: The tempest — that is what they call her.

The thunder rolls on the waves of her temper, howling wind drowning out the echoes of her screams. From the village below the tallest peak of the tallest mountain all they hear is the crack of storm and the violent hammering of their doors on the hinges. Regarded as a harbinger of disaster, Reva was left to watch over the village under the eyes of the deity it serves.

They’re human. They don’t understand that it is her position that brings the storm. The overwhelming pressure, the stress… it writhes beneath her skin like a living entity. The tempest starts with a shiver; a deep, unsettling feeling of dread in her gut that rises in her throat like a rock and sparks and trembles out until the sky feels her tension, too. Until she explodes. Until the anger and fear becomes a tempest. And her tempest is violent, sudden, oftentimes quick. It rises without warning but dies slowly, leaves the scent of electricity in the air for hours after it disperses.

Reva. Harbinger of disaster. Bringer of storm. But no tempest is greater than the one that grows of her anxiety.
preference: n/a

- - - - - - - - - - - - entry 2 - - - - - - - - - - -

Username + ID: thekraken 76663
Archive: here !!
Pokemon name: Eleleth, “El” for short
pokemon pronouns: it/its
prompt: It spends its whole life searching for something like it, scouring the stars for its brothers and sisters, finding them in every blinking pulsar. Hundreds of years have passed and still it fails to understand that satellites and stars cannot love it back the way that it loves them.
preference: n/a

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐

〙she/her/hers
〙adult
〙avid DnD player
〙horror enthusiast
〙digital artist
〙rat collector
thekraken

My pets
My items
My wishlist