Based on Click to view
Artist mal du pays [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Heartcatch! #349 | Lucarichu

Postby mal du pays » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:22 am

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery -
Merchant

Lucario x Alolan Raichu
Image x Image
Steel x Psychic

Another idea I had in my brain! I wanted to give em a lil scarf, too.
For this kid, how did they get the scarf? Minimum 25 words or 1 clean colored sketch. Don't go too crazy & make sure it's legible!
Optionally, you can also provide a design for the scarf. It must be custom drawn, no using images from google.
The scarf pieces are separate so they can be recolored!

End Date: 08/29, cs rollover (rollover into 8/30)

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon typing: [/b]
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! #349 | Lucarichu

Postby Skittlesky12 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:52 am

Username + ID: Skittlesky12 - 466767
Archive: Link to Archive
Pokemon name: Ashacle
Pokemon typing: Steel x Psychic?
pokemon pronouns: They / Them
prompt: Simple white and pink scarf with a pink S on both the ends.

Ashacle has become so use to watching the humans and watching what they wear that one day while surfing around he spotted a little girl who lost her scarf. He now wears that scarf in hopes to find the little child and give it back to her.

my poop drawing sorry hope you get what i was going for with it..
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

She/They
Shy ⋆ Quiet ⋆ Friendly
English ⋆ Pansexual

Toyhouse ⋆ . ⋆ FA©

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
Skittlesky12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:01 am

Username + ID: Moonpaw8033 + 92701
Archive: XXX
Pokemon name: Pixel
Pokemon typing: Steel x Psychic
pokemon pronouns: He / Them
prompt:
How did Pixel get their scarf? Well Pixel got their scarf from what they can Rember to be one of their parents. He was given the scarf when well he was sent off to another trainer. Of course, he holds his scarf near and dear to him sense it's the only memory he has of them.
(Featuring smol boi, 'npc' parent andddd scarf design)
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boople_Snoot » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:36 am

Username + ID: BoopleSnoot221 - 996929
Archive: Here!
Pokemon name: Blitz
Pokemon typing: Steel/Psychic
pokemon pronouns: He/him
prompt:
Blitz got his scarf as a gift from his childhood best friend when they were little. His friend wore that scarf everyday, but one day she had to leave due to her trainer moving to another region. The day she left was the worst day in Blitz’ life, but before she left for good, she handed Blitz her scarf as a gift to remember her.

Now Blitz wears his scarf everyday so that he’ll never forget his old friend, and he hopes that someday, his friend will come back, she can recognize the scarf and they can be together again.

(Small Blitz saying goodbye to his friend)

Hello ^^
If you own a design of mine,
please credit Boople_Snoot on TH!

HC Archive
Toyhouse
Boople_Snoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:11 pm

Username + ID: Chanceuxcat 990800
Archive: beep
Pokemon name:
Pokemon typing: steel x psychic
pokemon pronouns:
prompt: wip! marking for now!
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:41 am

Username + ID: knickknacks + 815546
Archive: xxx
Pokemon name: Jupiter
Pokemon typing: steel/psychic
pokemon pronouns: he/him
prompt: [694 words]

The scarf was a gift- a somewhat unexpected one, but something that Jupiter cherishes nonetheless.

His first mission with the guild did not go well. He'd been nervous, and underprepared, and paired with several pokemon vastly more experienced than himself. This would be enough to stress out anyone starting a new job for the first time, he figured.

The worst of it, though, had been the cold- the mission had taken them up the snow-covered peaks the guild sat at the base of- something Jupiter had been in no way prepared for. The icy gusts of wind seemed to cut right through him, and made it unable to float along on his tail as he might have been accustomed to otherwise. This resulted even more in him only feeling like he was slowing the team down. But he had pressed on as best he could, even as he shivered and fervently wished to be back in his bed. He was grateful for this job, and wasn't about to mess things up because he couldn't handle a little cold.

After returning from the mission- which had been a success, no thanks to him, Jupiter thought sulkily- he had indeed collapsed in bed, curled under the blanket that had been provided for him and trying to get warmed up. After a couple hours' worth of fitful sleep, he had been awoken by someone knocking gently on the doorframe of the room he'd bunked in.

Poking his head up from the blankets, Jupiter offered a weak smile to Aster and Kelvin, two of the pokemon he'd tagged along with today. The flareon and pansear seemed to have diametrically opposed personalities, but managed to function well as a unit nonetheless. Jupiter sighed, wishing he'd been able to work seamlessly with the group like that.

"I'm sorry about today," he mumbled to them, sitting up.

"Don't apologize!" Kelvin protested, bounding forward. Aster followed after him more sedately, and Jupiter noticed she had an odd bundle draped over her shoulders.

"Do you wanna know how our first mission went?" She asked, tilting her head at him. Jupiter blinked.

"It was a disaster," Aster continued, swishing her tail and smirking a bit at Jupiter's dumbstruck expression. "Neither of us was used to working with a partner, and though our skills complemented each other decently well, I still wound up dragging Kelvin back after a rockslide got us both banged up. We spent quite a lot of bedrest recovering from that."

"But- you two work so well now," Jupiter protested, unwilling to believe it. "I wish I could have helped more- I only slowed you down today."

Kelvin shook his head, and nudged Aster's side meaningfully. She sighed, reaching back to tug the bundle from her back. Unfurling, this was revealed to be a scarf- in a beautiful dark turquoise color, shot through with streaks of magenta.

"This is for you," she said. "So you don't get as cold next time."

"Take it, take it!" kelvin cheered, all but bouncing with excitement. "Aster knitted it herself, and the dark pink parts, see?" He reached out to point as Jupiter took the creation gently in his paws. "Those are from tufts of my fur- which means they're super warm, and will help keep you nice and cozy next time you head up the mountain!"

"We liked having you with us today," Aster said, offering him a small smile. "Don't be too discouraged. Keep at it, and you'll be surprised by how far you come."

Jupiter couldn't seem to squash the big grin that crept across his face as he put on the scarf- or the burning warm embarrassment that flashed through him.

"I don't know what to say," he said sheepishly. "This- this means a lot. Thank you both."

Kelvin and Aster's fond smiles in response, combined with the soothing heat of the scarf around his neck, helped him to feel that much warmer.

The scarf remains a treasured possession of his to this day- many missions later. Jupiter keeps it with him always, as a reminder of the kindness he was shown, and of his own determination to do his best, always.
Last edited by Knickknacks on Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:41 am

Username + ID: Eevee55 + 1033286
Archive: Here
Pokemon name: Tracy
Pokemon typing: Steel/Psychic
pokemon pronouns: She/her
prompt: Tracy recently moved to the region from another region on the other side of the world. When she was preparing for the move, she carefully knitted together a scarf to remind her of her home, so that no matter how long she is gone, she will never forget her roots. The flowers on the scarf look like the ones Tracy's mother always grows in the garden outside their house! She can get rather homesick at times, but looking at the scarf helps her feel a bit better when that happens. She does plan to visit her home again sometime, but is not sure when it will be yet.
x
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:37 am

Username + ID: Queen Vivane 4075783
Archive: Here
Pokemon name: Lucia
Pokemon typing: Steel x Psychic
pokemon pronouns: She/Her
prompt:
The scarf was an ill-gotten gain from a move of temporary insanity (that's what she calls it) but it was honestly a terribly important moment in her life. Lucia made her way through a commercial Haunted House (run by both humans and pokemon) alone, it was honestly terrifying and she spent about 5 minutes outside afterwards shaking. She just let herself breathe and calm down naturally and then found she wasn't quite so scared anymore. In fact Lucia found herself going back to the haunted house several times and the scarf was kind of a gift to herself
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:37 am

Apologies for the delay! I've decided the winner of this kid is Knickknacks! You'll be added shortly ovo/

Knickknacks wrote: Username + ID: knickknacks + 815546
Archive: xxx
Pokemon name: Jupiter
Pokemon typing: steel/psychic
pokemon pronouns: he/him
prompt: [694 words]

The scarf was a gift- a somewhat unexpected one, but something that Jupiter cherishes nonetheless.

His first mission with the guild did not go well. He'd been nervous, and underprepared, and paired with several pokemon vastly more experienced than himself. This would be enough to stress out anyone starting a new job for the first time, he figured.

The worst of it, though, had been the cold- the mission had taken them up the snow-covered peaks the guild sat at the base of- something Jupiter had been in no way prepared for. The icy gusts of wind seemed to cut right through him, and made it unable to float along on his tail as he might have been accustomed to otherwise. This resulted even more in him only feeling like he was slowing the team down. But he had pressed on as best he could, even as he shivered and fervently wished to be back in his bed. He was grateful for this job, and wasn't about to mess things up because he couldn't handle a little cold.

After returning from the mission- which had been a success, no thanks to him, Jupiter thought sulkily- he had indeed collapsed in bed, curled under the blanket that had been provided for him and trying to get warmed up. After a couple hours' worth of fitful sleep, he had been awoken by someone knocking gently on the doorframe of the room he'd bunked in.

Poking his head up from the blankets, Jupiter offered a weak smile to Aster and Kelvin, two of the pokemon he'd tagged along with today. The flareon and pansear seemed to have diametrically opposed personalities, but managed to function well as a unit nonetheless. Jupiter sighed, wishing he'd been able to work seamlessly with the group like that.

"I'm sorry about today," he mumbled to them, sitting up.

"Don't apologize!" Kelvin protested, bounding forward. Aster followed after him more sedately, and Jupiter noticed she had an odd bundle draped over her shoulders.

"Do you wanna know how our first mission went?" She asked, tilting her head at him. Jupiter blinked.

"It was a disaster," Aster continued, swishing her tail and smirking a bit at Jupiter's dumbstruck expression. "Neither of us was used to working with a partner, and though our skills complemented each other decently well, I still wound up dragging Kelvin back after a rockslide got us both banged up. We spent quite a lot of bedrest recovering from that."

"But- you two work so well now," Jupiter protested, unwilling to believe it. "I wish I could have helped more- I only slowed you down today."

Kelvin shook his head, and nudged Aster's side meaningfully. She sighed, reaching back to tug the bundle from her back. Unfurling, this was revealed to be a scarf- in a beautiful dark turquoise color, shot through with streaks of magenta.

"This is for you," she said. "So you don't get as cold next time."

"Take it, take it!" kelvin cheered, all but bouncing with excitement. "Aster knitted it herself, and the dark pink parts, see?" He reached out to point as Jupiter took the creation gently in his paws. "Those are from tufts of my fur- which means they're super warm, and will help keep you nice and cozy next time you head up the mountain!"

"We liked having you with us today," Aster said, offering him a small smile. "Don't be too discouraged. Keep at it, and you'll be surprised by how far you come."

Jupiter couldn't seem to squash the big grin that crept across his face as he put on the scarf- or the burning warm embarrassment that flashed through him.

"I don't know what to say," he said sheepishly. "This- this means a lot. Thank you both."

Kelvin and Aster's fond smiles in response, combined with the soothing heat of the scarf around his neck, helped him to feel that much warmer.

The scarf remains a treasured possession of his to this day- many missions later. Jupiter keeps it with him always, as a reminder of the kindness he was shown, and of his own determination to do his best, always.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:05 am

WAHH THANK YOU SO MUCH KRIS
I love him ;;;;;; very excited to add this lad to my guild
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes