Artist ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

stars #2397

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:01 am

My first guest artist cat ! :3

How does this cat feel about thunderstorms ?
[Max 500 words and/or 1 art piece]

Ends at CS rollover to August 10th !

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: sheepcurl
Clan: yukonclan
Description: lilac classic mink lynx point with irregular white and blue eyes
Edits: [nr] expression [c] whiskers, teeth, eye shape, sclera color, pointed ears, ear tufts, min fur
Owner: ethium
Last edited by ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ on Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stars #2397

Postby jay. » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:03 am

MARK probably one of the prettiest cats ive seen. grabby hands
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:43 am

Username: ethium
      Cat Name: sheepcurl
      Clan: yukonclan
      Prompt:

the wind nipped at his coat, ripping the strands from across his face and exposing his maw to the crisp droplets of rain. The storm was only just beginning, the wind rising steadily. Sheepcurl climbed with it, pulling himself up the side of the great bear claws with a desperation that matched the shrieking of the wind. He had to feel it. It was no longer merely a want. The flash of lightning as it lit up the sky, showing him where to place his paws, and the deep rumbling answer of thunder, as if the sky itself could not wait for him to find his place.. all of it urged him onward, toward his nearby perch. Reaching the ledge, he braced himself against the wind, but it felt as if the wind was no longer fighting him, instead, it was lifting him up.

The storm inside him broke with the skies above, and the wind carried his worries far away. Great rolls of thunder beat back the cloying darkness. Great flashes of lightning guided his path forward. Where one might find terror and destruction, sheepcurl only saw reprieve. The storm roared and sheepcurl howled in answer, his heart beating in time with the race of the wind and the pattering of raindrops as it began to pour. He let the rain fall upon him, raising his muzzle to the sky joyously. And the rain was his clensor, washing away all traces of the life he had left at the base of the mountain. The storm inside him matched the storm outside, but here, in the eye of the storm, amidst the chaos of the outer world, the inner storm was calm. The storm was his shelter.

sheepcurl embraced it with a wide grin, watching the thunder, the wind, and the rain, roll on. right alongside the worries of his heart.

[312 words]

Last edited by ethium on Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wretched.Felidae » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:22 am

Username: Wretched.Felidae
Cat Name: June’Berry
Clan: Cascade’Clan
Prompt:
The Eye Of The Storm
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
June’kit were brought into the world in the climax of one of the worst tempests Cascade’Clan had experienced. Trees were ripped for their roots, branches torn from host, dens being demolished and taken with the wind. What few members Cascade’Clan had gathered in the Shaman’s den, everyone stressed and crowded pushing towards the deep end of the den. The stress of the storm had forced one of the expecting queens, Dawn’Runner into an early stress-induced labor. With little room for privacy and restricted maneuvering; the air were riddled with perturbation. By the time everything were done, June’kit their siblings were brought in. Unable to open their eyes yet, their auditory sense was overstimulated by the murmuring cats, heavy sound of rain and thunder. Cold chills welcomed him into the reality of life as straight-line winds had torn its way into the den. Only moments later a flash of light had seeped through the kit’s eyelids as the lighting had struck down feet away from the den. This event was followed by an ear-ringing crash from the sky. From that day, flashing lights and the familiar sounds of heavy weather would always frighten June’Berry.
Approaching apprentice-hood, his fears had only worsened since he could open his eyes and taste the wind. One instance, a storm had emerged while June’paw were training outside of camp with their mentor; Leopard’Step. With a sudden familiar crash, the young cat were sent running off blind off of the only territory they had known. That night, it had taken two search parties to find June’paw stuck in a fallen tree trunk. Let’s just say they don’t talk about how many cats it took to squeeze them out.
[281 Words]
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Bg credit

Last edited by Wretched.Felidae on Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
hehe thanks zero i cherish the bracelet <3
Wretched.Felidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:29 pm

YESS TEA CONGRATS!!
You're gonna be so great as a Stars artist :D

Username: coffee.berry
Cat Name: Raven of Newly Made Nest (Raven)
Clan: The Tribe Of Golden Sunsets
Prompt:

My world - my heart - dissapeared from a thunderstorm.
I will forever resent the ghastly lightning bolts for letting my world fade away.

It was a cold autumn night when my love faded.
We were outside, having a picnic in the rain, laughing and talking about our anniversary that we would celebrate the very next day, when Sky decided to find some fruits for us.

Sky was just climbing up a few metres away to get the apples hanging in the tree, but her paw got stuck in between some branches. Then, my worst fear appeared.

Thunder.

It shot down right on top of our Tribe's mountain, but nothing really happened, so I let out a sigh of relief. But it wasn't over yet.
"Sky, get down!" I shouted desperately at her. I ran over to her. "Come on, let's get you out of this tree."

"No!" Sky cried. "Get away. Get away now, Raven!"

"Sky, I am not leaving you here to lose your life!" I shouted over her voice. "You are my world. Nothing can stop me from getting you loose, Sky."

Sky sighed sadly as she watched me untangle her foot from the branches. "Raven, I love you. Please go."

I knew she was right. If I didn't leave her, we would both be electrocuted, but I didn't care.

"O Tribe of Endless Hunting, please don't let Sky leave this life." I whispered to the sky. "Take me instead. Me."
I finally got Sky loose, and I jumped into the tree, swinging her down onto the grass. If I didn't do that, she would lose her life from falling.

All of a sudden, I discovered my fear of heights. I groaned, thinking this day couldn't get any worse.

"NO!" Sky cried out, as if she shook the whole world. "I'm not leaving you. How could you sacrifice yourself for me?! You are the most selfless being I have ever known!"

Sky jumped up into the tree so fast, a cheetah would've become confused. She grabbed me and did the same thing I did to her - she swung me onto the grass.

"I'm sorry, Raven. I can't let you go." Sky said, looking up at the thunder. It was going to hit that tree. "I love you, and I will be watching you always from the Tribe of Endless Hunting. Now go!"

Sky looked as if her heart were going to break. She took off a piece of her own fur and sent it down to me.

I grabbed the fur, and Sky took a loose branch and pushed me out of the way, just as the thunder hit the tree.
I didn't dare to look. I started sobbing and cursing the Tribe of Endless Hunting for their cruelty.

I ran over, picked up her body and got her back to the clan, but I still didn't look at her.
She'd sacrificed herself for me.

"Sky.." I said, finally looking at her, tearing up. "I'm sorry... I love you."

[500/500]

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiver Hohojiro » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:46 pm

Username: Sha the Sheep
Cat Name: Silverbrook
Clan: Clan of the Sea Breeze
Prompt:
Few in the Clan of the Sea Breeze could truly be said to enjoy a thunderstorm. They were a fact of life, an inevitability. They were a threat and a danger to those out on the water, those as close to the sea as they were. A thunderstorm could bring a flood. A thunderstorm could bring seas too stormy to swim, stranding messengers and other cats away from home until it calmed. A thunderstorm could bring a halt to a whole day's worth of patrols, most cats none too willing to go out if they didn't have to.

Exceptions existed of course. Some cats braved the weather whether or not they liked it, like Ternfeather. Heatherstar found the storms relaxing, even, especially curled up in the warmth of his den.

Silverbrook, however, loved storms. Few things brought her such joy in life as the crackle of lightning in the darkness, the feeling of rain soaking her fur. When other cats stayed inside and away from the rain, Silverbrook would venture out to the rest of the island to hunt, to bring back prey for her fainter-of-heart companions. She seemed to have a knack for it, an ability to judge the closeness of a storm and how close or far the lightning was to striking her, a sixth sense to avoid places it would. But even if she didn't, she seems to enjoy it anyways, and while other cats might hunker down in there dens during a storm, shelter in the volcano if they fear it will get really bad, she always seems to be outside when the thunder rolls in.
Image____________

__________Image
Princey/Arthur | He/Him | Art Shop

You are yourself. There's no one else you could be.

Sauceclan
| |
Shiver Hohojiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby espen. » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:22 am

Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Foggy Cavern
Clan: The Principality
Prompt: When the skies crackle and break, he sees it as the divine gods clapping for the Principality as they struggle towards their goal. Foggy Cavern was once a royal, much like the group's Monarch, Ravaging Serpent. His family's wealth and power was stripped from them as the rogues came in and burned everything. Despite his family's ubiquitous treasures, they were just and kind to their subjects, and often held parades to celebrate life, good harvests, and heavy rain seasons. The gods shone their golden faces upon that land. It only makes sense they would want that harmony to return. Of course, Foggy Caverns is but a mortal cat, and he does not truly understand the will of the deities, and is merely speculating on the cause and purpose of thunderstorms. But it's a comforting thought amidst the chaos of his life.
ᴛʀᴀɴꜱ - ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ - ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ
ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ - ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ - ᴛʜ - ᴘᴀɢᴇ - ᴘꜰᴘ

"𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜"
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:22 am

mark :)
┌─────────── ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ───────────┘
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rain Ghost » Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:23 pm

Username: RainGhost
Cat Name: Juniper
Clan: 🌱🪴🍄Petrichor Clan🌱🪴🍄
Prompt:
As a small kitten, Juniper was left to fend for himself. He mostly stuck to a small cave where he stayed until he was old enough to venture farther. He loved to watch storms from the safety of his nook, and one day, he decided to go out and play in the rain. This is one of the only memories he retains from this time in his life. He was frolicking in the field outside his cave, rain droplets clinging to his whiskers when he was struck by lightning. He made it out alive, but from then on his fur and whiskers were always curly and singed looking. Ever since, Juniper has had a fascination with the thunder and lighting and how they work.
.█████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.|| Stars || xx || xx ||
.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello! I'm Rain Ghost <3
She/Her--queer

I'm active Friday-Monday
I love drawing
looking for a toyhouse code

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Imagexxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|| Gallery || VOK pride || credit ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Imagex..Image
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Rain Ghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Osskiar » Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:01 am

Username: Osskiar
Cat Name: Robin
Clan: (xxx)
Prompt:

"Get inside!"
A sharp tug on his scruff got his attention, as he felt himself get dragged a few steps towards the den. The old she-cat fixed him with a glare when Robin righted himself and shuffeled back to where he was sat.
"It's not safe out here, the monsters stalk us like pray"
"It's a storm, Lark, we're fine" Robin purred, looking up as lightning filled the sky. "You can tell how fair away it is from the noises. It's a pretty bad hunter when it's doing that"
"Any other pray would have the sense to be back in their nests" she grumbled, "Why are you out here anyway?"
"It's comforting" Robin replyed, ignoring Lark's snort of contempt, "I like the noises, and the way the air smells so fresh. It makes the whole world feel still and quiet" A rumble of thunder cut him off. "There's nothing quiet about that!" The elder had moved next to him, keeping low to the ground and licking her chest to hide her discomfort. They sat a while, watching the trees sway in the distance. The stars shining in the sky looked dull against the bolts of lightning over the hills.
"You were born in a storm, you know?" Lark said, never one to stay quiet for long. "Your mother said the whole time, all she could think was 'what if it floods?'"
"And did it?" Robin asked, turning fully to listen.
"No, it was a drizzle at most," Lark purred "but it was a good distraction."
"Maybe that's why I like them so much, it reminds me of the nursery?" Robin asked. "Whos to say what kits remember," She murmered. She grabbed his scruff again, pulling him off his feet, "But this one needs to remember he's on dawn patrol"
Robin laughed and followed her towards the den, looking back at the empty field behind him.

Last edited by Osskiar on Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
She/Her . Adult . Wales . CSTime +1
Osskiar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me