Lost Cavern Sima #23 by Gallifrey

Based on Click to view
Artist Gallifrey [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lost Cavern Sima #23

Postby Gallifrey » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:21 am

What is this? The art challenged archivist made a sima? The world must be ending.

Edits wrote:C Sclera
C Small Horns
UC Teardrop
UC Hair

Since this is the first sima adopt I have ever created, this contest will be simple.
Please tell me about something interesting that has happened to them while exploring the caverns.
Did they see a cool animal? Find a crystal while mining? Trip over a large rock? It can be anything really.

You have a max of 200 words for the prompt and 1 extra of your choice (No limit).

Ends 7/30 at 5pm EST

Code: Select all
Username:
Sima Name:
Sima Pronouns:
Prompt Answer:
Extra (Optional):[/center]
Last edited by Gallifrey on Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lost Cavern Sima #23

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:00 am

Username:
FluffyTheUnicorn

Sima Name:
Fawn

Sima Pronouns:
She/Her/They/Them

Prompt Answer:

Fawn who was adventurous but also bit of a coward was known to exaggerate the stories of her adventures, normally she'd admit to some stories not being true however, this one, she swore on her life, it really happened!

Fawn who was excited to explore the caverns, rushed ahead as she wanted a head start! She was in such a hurry, before she knew it she found herself lost in a dim section of the cavern, no clue how she got there.

She started to worry, but then a figure appeared in the distance which came closer and closer! Fawn panicked, looking every direction trying to figure out the best way to run! As the figure came closer, it stuck its hand out towards Fawn, offering her what appeared to be a... banana?

A gorilla! Wait, an gigantopithecus?! Fawn hesitantly took the banana, then the gigantopithecus lead her to its family, where she spent the rest of the day playing with them. Eventually the gigantopithecus showed her the way back to the other simas and they parted ways.

Of course, no other simas believed Fawn, they would all laugh and respond with;;

"Yeah right Fawn! There isn't gigantopithecus down here!"

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:02 pm

Okay, this has ended.

Winner is FluffyTheUnicorn! Even though yours was the only form, I really enjoyed it.
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:57 am

Gallifrey wrote:
Okay, this has ended.

Winner is FluffyTheUnicorn! Even though yours was the only form, I really enjoyed it.

Thank you so much Gallifrey!

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me