Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

|| The Lost Cavern || - SHOP OPEN by FluffyTheUnicorn

Based on Click to view
Artist FluffyTheUnicorn [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 16
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

|| The Lost Cavern || - SHOP OPEN

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:49 am

|| The Lost Caverns || Underground Exploration || Explorer Recruits || Cavern Raffle ||
|| Cavern Shop || Event Archive ||

|| End date;; July 30th ||

II----------------------------- { ---------------------- } -----------------------------II

Once again simas have been welcomed to come underground to where the underground simas live, the news spreading all around is that down in the mines of the underground there has been an interesting discovery. Adventures, explorers and those alike are excitedly heading over to the underground for the chance to check out this new discovery. Now.... what is this new that has everyone so excited? What is this so called discovery?

You see, the sima which runs the mines, Zircon has discovered a whole new cavern full of all sorts of life! This large cavern is full of prehistoric fauna and flora, fresh streams of water, its like a whole ecosystem which has been lost in time and encased in the stone around it! But now... not only have they found that prehistoric fauna and flora, but a tribe of primal simas which has been living in this cavern for who knows how long.

Cautious but curious of the other simas the primals have invited the underground simas as well everyone else into their cavern, interested in hearing stories and other things that they have been unaware of. According to the elders of the primal tribe, their ancestors had once been part of one of the largest, most mighty tribes of primals but during a stormy migration the earth split apart and swallowed them up and then they where here, away from land above and the sky that surrounds it. At first they panicked and tried their best efforts to get out, but soon they learnt that this so called cavern they ended up in... could be their paradise, it had food, water, and was somehow full of life!

But... that story is just a folktale at this point since its been generations since their ancestors who had first fallen down into these caverns. Living here had just became a way of life to them, sure sometimes there would be a individual who would seek a way out but alone they would not find much and just end up settling down giving up on the dream of finding a way out. Others just didn't question the outside world and just accepted living in the cavern as the way of their tribe.

Will you explore the caverns? Will you explore the mines? And what exactly... will you find?

II----------------------------- { ---------------------- } -----------------------------II

II------------- { Rules and Guidelines } -------------II

- Simas won during this event, may not be;; Traded, gifted, bred or have items used on them till the event ends and all event simas have been archived in the official archive.
> You do not need to post on the official archive update thread with your event earnings, these will be archived sometime after the end of the event.

- Items won during this event may not be;; Traded, gifted or used till the event ends and all items have been archived in the official archive.
> You do not need to post on the official archive update thread with your event earnings, these will be archived sometime after the end of the event.

- Each user is limited to only being allowed to obtain one of each of the following items from this event;; Moss-covered token, Enchanted Geode, Cracked Egg, Unidentified Fossil.
> If you win one of these from underground exploration you may not buy it from the shop, however raffle rewards are excluded and do not count towards this.

- Each user is limited to only being allowed to win one primal sima and sima with a geode jewel each.
> Raffle rewards are excluded from this limit.

- Each user is only allowed to adopt/win 4 simas from this event at this moment.
> Raffle rewards are excluded and explorer recruit myos do not count towards this limit. This limit is possibly subject to change later in the event.

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:55 am, edited 14 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event simas up for adoption

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:50 am

II------------- { Event Simas } -------------II

Event simas currently up for adoption can be found here! Click on the image to be taken to the sima!

II------------- { Deviantart } -------------II

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

II------------- { Chicken Smoothie } -------------II

ImageImage

ImageImage

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:31 pm, edited 38 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event items

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:52 am

II------------- { Event Items} -------------II

Here is the list of items you can possibly get from this event, along with they're descriptions and information.

II----------------------------- { Event Currency } -----------------------------II

[Gold Dust]

A small pouch labeled "Gold Dust", its said the primal running the shop down here in the caverns will trade you some goodies in exchange for these pouches. The pouch seems quite dusty and dirty, it also really doesn't look to special, huh... Who would have ever known that is contains something so valuable without the label on the pouch.

[Can be traded in later once the event shop opens for event items.]

II----------------------------- { Common } -----------------------------II

[Quartz Shard] [C]

Quartz is one of the most common minerals which can be found in the underground mines. It isn’t uncommon to just stumble across a shard of quartz laying on the floor of the mines within a pile of rocks.

[Gives your sima common size claws.]

[Moldy Banana] [C]

A rather foul looking and smelling banana which mold has started to grow on, why is this in the mines?.... And how did it get here?... Perhaps someone’s forgotten lunch?

[Gives a sima common hair edits, 6 can be stacked for uncommon hair.]

[Mortar and Pestle] [C]

A rough looking mortar and pestle crafted by the primals, it’s clear that this mortar and pestle has seen a lot of use in its life. Primals may use these for many things such as dyes, medicines and spices.

[Changes one color on your Sima's existing color palette. May be stacked to change more than one.]

[Literal Rock] [C]

An ordinary looking rock… What makes this rock more special than the other rocks? Nothing in particular. This rock just is more special than the others. Please refrain from throwing them at other simas however, it isn’t very polite.

[Gives your sima a grey or brown colored jewel(jewel must be a solid color!), and grey or brown rock like horns to match! The rarity of the horns will depend on how many rocks are used and if your sima already has horns! If you're sima already has horns, lets say your sima has common long horns then you'd only need nine literal rocks instead of ten for legendary custom horns!]

[1 = Common short or long horns]
[3 = Uncommon ram horns]
[6 = Rare custom horns]
[10 = Legendary custom horns. ]

[Bleeding Opal] [C] [NEW]

A gemstone which comes in many different shades and colors and is unique to the area in between the mines and caverns. It gets its name from the fact that when it is mined out of the stone which it is embedded in it leaks a liquid which appears to be the same color as the gemstone itself. Don’t fret, despite its name the liquid is actually just water and appears clear once off the gemstone.

[Changes the simas eye color, jewel color and blood color all to any single color.]

II----------------------------- { Uncommon } -----------------------------II

[Bicolor Topaz] [Uc]

An uncommon gemstone which can be found in the mines. This gemstone is found in two different colors and many value it for its pretty yet unique appearance.

[Changes the simas eyes and jewel color to two different colors.]

[Pop Rocks] [Uc]

Despite popular belief and a mistake many younger simas may make, these rocks aren’t to be confused with the candy which pops when in contact with liquid of the same name. These are actual rocks which react the same way as the candy does when in contact with liquid. As you may assume, mistaking these can be quite unpleasant.

[Gives your sima uncommon jewels/gemstones on their body.]

[Elder's Pelt] [Uc]

A pelt which is often treasured by primals. Sometimes they are on display in the den of a primal, sometimes a primal will wear it for comfort and extra warmth. What exactly is it the pelt of?... Well that's up to you to figure out.

[Gives your Sima a Primal like mane.]

[Enchanted Moss] [Uc] [NEW]

This moss doesn’t exactly stand out too much from regular moss at first glance, but at further inspection one will notice that it has a tint of orange, blue or purple to it and occasionally it’ll sparkle. This is because this moss has given up on the normal way moss survives and now lives off of the magical power within enchanted geodes. If you ever spot an area with several patches of this moss, it means there is an enchanted geode somewhere nearby!

[Guarantees twins, must be used with nursery ticket.]

II----------------------------- { Rare } -----------------------------II

[Gold Flake Truffle] [R]

A favorite treat of the underground simas. This truffle being topped off with a flake of pure gold would be considered a rare delicacy for regular simas but with gold being much more common in the mines this treat is enjoyed much more often by the underground simas.

[Guarantees a kit in a breeding will get a rare mutation and every other kit in the litter will get a 50% chance at a rare mutation. Must be used with nursery ticket.]

[Ancient Scale] [R]

A very shiny looking scale, it looks like it may have some age to it but its... hard to tell? Its somehow still in really good condition. Anyways, what even is it a scale from? It has to have some magical properties to stay in such good shape!

[Gives a sima " belly scales" that line the area from the bottom of their neck to the base of their tails. example]

[Cave Dripleaf] [R] [NEW]

Able to hold water at its base; and fitted with water catching cone-shaped leaves, the cave dripleaf is a rare species of plant that grows deep in the caverns. This plant loves to grow under stalactites; it has mysterious water purifying abilities.

[changes the sima's eyes and jewel to green and gives them visible plant growth powers. It cannot cover more than 50% of their body, cannot replace limbs and can only pass to kits which have a green jewel]

II----------------------------- { Limited } -----------------------------II

[Enchanted Geode] [Limited]

Most likely one of if not the most valuable treasure to be found in the mines, these geodes possess a magical power. Only the most skilled or perhaps lucky when it comes to mining will find them.

[Gives a gen one sima a geode jewel, it will also change the eyes and jewel color to a shade of either orange, purple or blue.]

[Moss-Covered Token] [Limited]

This moss covered token is highly valued by primals, it was carved out by the elders of their ancestors. The more of them one owns, the more worthy the individual is deemed. If you own one or more of these tokens, who knows… maybe you could impress a primal and get it to join you?...

[Novice jewel primal myo, 3 can be stacked for a warrior jewel, 5 for an alpha jewel. This is a standard myo only, it does not come with any extra edits.]

II----------------------------- { Legendary } -----------------------------II

[Cracked Egg] [L]

A egg which has cracked and appears to be leaking. What is that smell coming from it? Its awful! This egg has to have gone bad ages ago, yuck! Despite its awful smell and horrible taste however... and perhaps making anyone who tries to drink the fluids inside it sick it also increases fertility! Also no, we don't have a clue what species laid this egg!

[Changes kit rolls for a nursery ticket to 0% Single, 50% twins, 35% triplets, 15% quadruplets. Must be used with ticket.]

[Unidentified Fossil] [L]

A fossil which seems to be a mix of several different fossilized prehistoric dinosaurs. Its quite hard to tell what came from what, the more you look the harder it gets to just tell what everything is.

[Gives a sima three traits of a single dinosaur, Only one legendary edit may be given per item use, the other edits must be rare and below. The dinosaur must be a real dinosaur, Before use you must pm FluffyTheUnicorn with a image and name of the dinosaur the traits are coming from as well as what traits you plan on giving to a sima.]

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:28 am, edited 13 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima Summer Event 2022 (Do not post please!)

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:41 am

Reserved (one more just in case)

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:46 am

Very soft mark

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Check out My new Adopts!
Soulis Adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gecko » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:55 am

mork
Ignore oekaki timers I always leave the tab open >:'D

𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙸𝙳
𝚐𝚎𝚌𝚔𝟶 #𝟺𝟽𝟻𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜!
𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙳𝚘𝚐𝚜
𝚃𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚃𝚊𝚒𝚕𝘴 𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢

gecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gallifrey » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:14 am

*places marking flag*
Gallifrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:42 pm

*rolls out lawn chair n lemonade* mark

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strength » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:41 pm

mark ;v;
Hello! I'm Hyena/Rosie/Strength/Jedi etc.
I have no pronoun preference, call me whatever!
My timezone is EST and I'm not normally on in the mornings.
I'm usually on daily but have my days where I disappear.
I have many different interests in all sorts of themes + pm friendly <3.
I collect all sorts of things like Disney, dolls, VHS movies, vinyls and more.
sig art by Birdy, ava by Deltach

Strength

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || The Lost Cavern || - CLOSED

Postby rewind » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:42 am

Mark!