Lost Cavern Sima #15 - CLOSED by gauze

Based on Click to view
Artist gauze [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lost Cavern Sima #15 - CLOSED

Postby gauze » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:37 am

┎-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┒
𝕃𝕆𝕊𝕋 ℂ𝔸𝕍𝔼ℝℕ 𝕊𝕀𝕄𝔸 #𝟙𝟝

This sima seems to have gotten themselves lost in the caves,
for this competition I want to hear how they got here.
┗----------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚

end date is july 22 | 8:00 pm est (cs rollover)

Code: Select all
Username :
Sima name :
Sima gender :
How did they get lost/in the caves? : (word limit : 150)

winner - Griff

┎----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┒
edits
expression change (droopy eyes) | no rarity
small claws | common
standard long horns | common
pearl jewel | uncommon
chronic jewel goop | uncommon
chronic tears | uncommon
chronic drool | uncommon
tiny crystals on body | uncommon

┗---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------┚
Last edited by gauze on Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gauze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lost Cavern Sima #15 - OPEN

Postby Griff » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:11 pm

Username : Griff
Sima name : Axel
Sima gender : Male
How did they get lost/in the caves? : A harmless dare they had told him. In, out, five seconds! Come out victorious and win ten bucks, how could he turn that down! So he had walked into the caverns, intent n only making a step or two and walking back out. But then the sound of cracking startled him, and he found himself jumping. Running. Running until he could no longer see light much less his friends. But he can fix this... right? He certainly did not want this to be his new home!

...They better make it twenty bucks for this!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friday » Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:35 am

Username : friday
Sima name : Null
Sima gender : male
How did they get lost/in the caves? : It was a sunny day. Until it wasn’t. The sima kit was playing by the river with his friends, when it suddenly started to rain heavily and the river flooded, sweeping him away. It carried him deep into the caves, and he’s been here ever since.

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/she
toyhousedappervolkFR
Aspinx
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LuxBean » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:04 pm

Username : Angeldrawz
Sima name : Spirit
Sima gender : Male (go by they/them though)
How did they get lost/in the caves? :
They were in the caves to study some mysterious crystal growth which was discovered. it was a light blue, dripping a blue fluid similar to water in consistency. Approaching the massive formation sticking out of the wall, Spirit stared in awe. It was gorgeous.
Yet soon his split second of immense wonder was brought to a halt as he felt some of the liquid drip onto his snout. Only then he noticed an extremely pungent smell from the liquid and the stone. He started coughing and taking rapid steps back, unknowingly backing into some loose stones on the side of the cavern they were in. They all made their way out but...Spirit didn't make it. His disorientation made it impossible to get through the slim opening to the tunnels. He got trapped. the only faint light in the room being emitted from the crystal. Then he blacked out.
LuxBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:58 am

Username : Rosemoon
Sima name : Bear Ghost
How did they get lost/in the caves? : "I heard her voice... my daughter. I know she went missing years ago, but I swear I heard her! I had to go in after her. Yes, I do have a history of trauma based hallucinations, but this wasn't one, I promise! It was so clear. She said, "dad, come see what I found!" She was going to go to college and become a geologist... I knew she had to have found some sort of rare stone in there, she was always so excited for those. But... when I went in... she was gone. I still think she's in there, somewhere, and no one can stop me from searching for her, no one! I will not let anyone get in my way... not this time."
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hoglolly » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:09 pm

Username : Hoglolly
Sima name : Dante
Sima gender : Nonbinary
How did they get lost/in the caves? :
When news first broke of the cavern Dante wrestled with whether he would go check it out. The possibility of undiscovered species was alluring, but he knew that many others would feel the same way and there would likely be a crowd. After a couple days his curiosity got the better of him, and they made their way down to the mines.
Everything was going great until Dante came across a stunning beetle specimen he had never seen before and sat down to sketch it. They got about halfway through the sketch when the beetle started to slowly crawl away; All of a sudden the beetle leaped into the air and zoomed down the mines. Dante raced after it but was ultimately unable to catch up. Defeated, they retraced his steps until reaching a fork in the tunnels. Uh oh, which way did he come from again?
- - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - - - - - - ♡ - - - - -
Wermz Simas Toyhouse
hoglolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:41 pm

Username: Simonpet
Sima name: Douglas "Doug" Covyll
Sima gender: Male
How did they get lost/in the caves? Doug has lived in the caves all his life but he has the worst memory when it comes to places! Poor guy has always had trouble remembering how to get places so it's really easy for him to get lost. Just today, he meant to go to the market and maybe socialize with some of the aboveground simas and the underground primals that have been visiting recently. He thought he'd been prepared, taking a map and everything with him, and telling his friends where he was going just in case. But his goop dripped onto the map, ruining it, so he panicked and started looking everywhere to try and get to the market. Somehow, he ended up taking a wrong turn and is now in a semi-secluded area! ...he's really lost this time. Whoops. (134 words)
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gauze » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:50 pm

Griff wrote:Username : Griff
Sima name : Axel
How did they get lost/in the caves? : A harmless dare they had told him. In, out, five seconds! Come out victorious and win ten bucks, how could he turn that down! So he had walked into the caverns, intent n only making a step or two and walking back out. But then the sound of cracking startled him, and he found himself jumping. Running. Running until he could no longer see light much less his friends. But he can fix this... right? He certainly did not want this to be his new home!

...They better make it twenty bucks for this!

congrats! you win axel. i really liked the dare idea.
    thank you all for entering!
xxxx
┌───xZ A C / G A U Z Ex───┐
he/him ⟡ adult ⟡ ftm ⟡ gay ⚣
intp ⟡ 5w6 ⟡ 594 ⟡ sp/so
♌︎ sun ⟡ ♈︎ moon ⟡ ♎︎ rising

⟢───────────────────⟣
"it'd be pain and suffering..."
"...if i suffered without you"
⟢───────────────────⟣
gauze#4627
wermzcoziessimas©