Drawing sessions 4
37 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon # 2049

Postby Baylin » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:12 pm

traits wrote:[nr] sclera
[s] shine, hair
[c] fur

"Kintsugi also known as kintsukuroi is the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery by mending the areas of breakage with lacquer dusted or mixed with powdered gold, silver, or platinum... As a philosophy, it treats breakage and repair as part of the history of an object, rather than something to disguise" (wikipedia)

Tell me about a time this kalon overcame something and used it to better themselves (Please keep it CS appropriate!)

Code: Select all
Username+ Usernumber:
Name:
Prompt:

Limit of 300 words. Prettying up is allowed!

Ends in 1 week @ rollover (07/05/22)

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon # 2049

Postby Foxil » Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:12 pm

Username+ Usernumber: foxil 947656
Name: Ezekial
Prompt:
Once this kalon was surrounded in darkness. Blind to their reality and too stubborn to acknowledge the truth. They would pretend that everything was alright, however, it was clear to those that cared it wasn't. Even the people who cared enough only said blunt and meaningless sentences. Sentences that were easier said than done. As Ezekial fell farther into their delusion their shiny, smooth exterior started to chip away. They started to notice that the cracks grew deeper with every passing day. Their peers only continued with the noise, preaching that to get better was to fight the feeling and push it further down. Thus, Ezekial was strung further into the dark... It was only until they had confronted this problem head on that they realised that perhaps it wasn't them. They were never the problem. The world built around them had convinced Ezekial that they were broken, when it was actually the world that was broken instead.

Foxil - any pronouns (except it)

Chicoon Artist
Werm hoarder

Foxil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:24 am

Username + Usernumber: Kyar 320861
Name: Ilas
Prompt:

We all held ourselves in the highest regard. A bannered legion of steadfast knights, the pinnacle of bravery, truth, and justice. Our names were known, our collective and our own, far across the vast kingdom that held together the mountainous countryside. But even the most shining armor rusts when pride turns to complacency. When we turned our gaze out, not in, and the darkness seeped through the splendor.

How easy it was, for power to build, influence pressing on morality until something split. There were those of us, undoubtedly, who spoke for the truth and meant it—those who held to the code and acted for the purest of virtue. For a time, I was one. But how easy it is to fall when the slope begins so gradual, so subtle. I thought I was immune to deception, deceit, to the temptations of evil. I thought my heart was filled only with good. I ignored the cracks. I pushed them aside. In the end, I didn’t want to see what I’d become.

The coin was not my greatest weakness. It was, instead, the praise. The praise of the people became the praise of my companions, then to the nobles of the highest order. When I was so upheld, would I not have done anything to keep that glow? Just one slip, to push aside my uncertainties for the inevitable glory, and I found myself falling from my so-called grace.

So you ask me if I wish I were free. Don’t the prison walls suit me? I promised these people I was different, I was better. They were right to overthrow us. If I were free, could I be better? I’ve had this time to think. Could I be better? Now, I believe I really could.

(294)
Last edited by Kyar on Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:58 am

Mark

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:32 pm

Username+ Usernumber: nektar + 217991
    Name: kōki 光酒
    Prompt: selflessness
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hallowitch » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:36 am

Username + Usernumber:
Hallowitch 4067

Name:
Wave

Prompt:
Growing up, nothing came easy to Wave. He was mediocre at everything, and he found that incredibly frustrating. But he also never tried either. He took what little he could for granted and grew bitter when things didn't go his way. Friendships he wanted to grow seemed to wither instead, tainted by his carelessness and resentment. Eventually, he found himself completely alone.

For a while, he grew bitter. Wave thought, if nothing was simple, he'd do nothing. He felt sorry for himself, and let himself fall deeper and deeper into depression. His days were cold, bleak, and long. His joints ached. Wave thought he'd been betrayed by the world.

Then someone, an old friend that was basically a stranger now, suggested he needed to talk to someone, to get some clarity and perspective. He lashed out at that suggestion, but later, in private, he considered it. Maybe it could help lift the haze that seemed to surround him every day.

When he found someone, someone who help others for a living, it was like a veil had been removed from his eyes. The more he talked to them, the more things slotted into place. The more he found he wanted to claw his way out. The more he wanted to try.

Now, Wave still doesn't take naturally to most things. But he has some hobbies, which he tries hard at. He has a small group of friends, who he tries hard to connect with and to support. He still has days where the veil comes back, when trying is as hard as climbing a mountain, when its easier to let go and give up. But those days are growing fewer, and farther between, and now his friends, his chosen family, are there for him too.

[297 Words]
Last edited by hallowitch on Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
hallowitch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nermal1999 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:59 pm

Username+ Usernumber: nermal1999 (214589)
Name: Jin
Prompt:

Scars are ugly...
But then I remembered my mother telling me it was all ok, and I watched as she glued the three pieces back together, before telling me that just because somethings broken doesn't mean it can't be fixed and still used.

At the time I didn't understand, sure the plate was put back together, but there was still this big white scar that ran across it, like a lightning bolt braking through the design and dividing the Plat into thirds.

Yes it could still be used, but looking at it I could tell... Anyone could tell that it was broken! So why treat it like it was just as good as any other? It was scared and it was ugly...

But as a grew and those simple childhood days had begun to seem so far. I learned that life was, hard, life was pain, and just like that plate, there was countless times where I was dropped and shattered, so many times where I was given these ugly scars that marked my body and heart... I was broken, and worthless.

But then, that all changed when I saw a dish being sold, it was so beautiful and so unique, with gold lines traveling through it, and that's when I learned about Kintsugi, something broken was mended with a scare... A scare that was beautiful.
And it was then that I truly new what my mother meant when she talked about that old Plat.

That even though, something can hurt you, and it can leave a mark. That doesn't mean it defies you.

[300/300]

Hello I'm nermal1999

☆----------☆

(She/her ☆ Adult ☆ dyslexic)

(PTSD, Anxiety, Depression,)

Anime, Manga, Video games, TWST.
☆----------☆
This is me | Kalons | Artfight

("You guys will be fine without me here, right?"Idia Shroud )

ılılıllı▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬( ♫ )▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ılılıllı
nermal1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:40 pm

Username+ Usernumber: Furrydogs12 992378
Name: Kingi
Prompt:
Fear consumes the bravery
Pain takes the love away
Cages comfort
Flight before fight

The life seeps away
Like a kite
On a stormy day
The strands fly

The storm rumbles
The rain pours
You stand in the thunder
Tears and rain combining

No one there
All alone
Precious time
Starts to tick away

Believe in nothing
Lost everything
Hopeless grasp
Tearing out fur

Soulless eyes
Pierce your heart
The clear rivers
Stream from your lashes

Grabbing at everything
All out of reach
You plead
Only silence answers

You’re not amazing
You don’t have
What they have
You never will

You’re a shattered glass
Thrown carelessly
Broken into pieces
Scattered across the floor

Mirrored fear
Reaching out
And shattering the past
Start new memories

You’re broken
But not defeated
Rise above all
And show them

You’re independent
No crutch required
You stand tall
Head high

Nothing can break
This happy face
You are better then them
Taller then the trees

The sun is shining
Not a cloud in the sky
The rainbow after the rain
Soars over your head

You smile
Your first smile
In what seems
Like forever

You laugh and point
Up at a cloud
Say it looks like
A little rainbow

Amazing how change
Can cause someone
To become the truth
From the lies
(217 words)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:58 pm

Username + Usernumber: Ucanthandleme + 809102
Name: Albion
Prompt:
Daunting words they were, ‘this is your end’. He was taken aback at first, then reality hit as the time taker gave him a watch, the time ticking in reverse. This was his end. A lonely forgotten end. An end that he had created for himself; he had dug himself the dark whole of solitude and only now when his end was near did he regret. He was going to die alone, no caring words, no companion to his end, no warmth of a loved one, he was simply going to be alone.

An orphan who was given a family, a home, a warm hug from a parent, and a whole meal of his own. His life was happy, he was happy. Then his parents had a child. A child of their blood, a porcelain baby, it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Then the fear came, what if they take him back, back to that old musty orphanage where he never had a full stomach, not a blanket of his own. He feared what would become of him, now they had a child of their own. What if?

So he ran, ran without looking back, he would prefer to run away then be abandoned by them, lose the love they gave him. Only now in the eve of his death did he realise his foolishness, abandoning the warmth he longed for. So he ran, ran as fast as he could to the house where they lived together and he saw them, a warm fire and soup on the stove, no words were spoken they merely hugged him tightly and whispered welcome home. He smiled and he did not care if this was his last moment; unknowing of the watch that had halted its toll.

(298/300)

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
☆-------------☆
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pinkbluecat » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:23 am

Username+ Usernumber:
pinkbluecat - 363150

Name
Sylvia

Prompt
I am a mosaic of all the pain I ever felt.
That is what I say when I am asked about my colors.
Sometimes I wonder if new colors sprout and take form, twist and arc cross me wildly and free. I remember how I used to hate this, how I looked. It made me feel so wrong. It made me feel too different, something unworthy of love or adoration.
So, I ran away, and it was raining and cold and just so dark. I was terrified of the dark. It was oppressive, it was suffocating. I never knew what was inside of it. I guess I never knew what was inside of me … maybe I still don’t know. But I ran and ran and ran until air left me, until fire licked its flames along my lungs, until I knew nothing but the darkness and the rain.
And I was scared, and alone, and I knew that this was a different type of alone. This is the alone that etched itself into your heart and would not let go.
I cried.
I was lost, afraid, in the darkness and rain, and only felt true loneliness.
Until you found me.
You told me the rays of moonlight reflected off my many colors and drew you to me. Through the rain and muck and the cold wind and endless darkness, you found me. You saved me. All because I was me.
I haven’t found you since, and you haven’t found me again. But today is a day I smile where I wouldn’t normally. I forgot what it was to smile. But it is because of that night, so dark and now so far away that I can.
I can be me now. A mosaic of self-love.
(296|300)
hi, im pinkbluecat, but please call me Val ^_^
he/him - adult - pan/demi
i try my best to be super lighthearted and kind.
keep in mind i may take a while to reply, i work a full-time job while being a student as well!
free gojo satoru *800 pleading emojis*

silliest fella
pinkbluecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me