Heartcatch #200 - Shiny Morpeko by kiffell

Based on Click to view
Artist kiffell [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Heartcatch #200 - Shiny Morpeko

Postby kiffell » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:01 pm

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery

SHINY MORPEKO!!! although, they weirdly...have the same colors as their costume? speaking of which, i wonder where they got their little shiny grubbin costume from?

to win this morpeko, i want you to tell me where they got their costume from! you have a max of 1500 words and 2 art pieces to tell me!

End Date: 07/01

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]Pokemon typing: [/b] electric/dark
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch #200 - Shiny Morpeko

Postby raiden » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:05 pm

Username + ID:
Archive:
Pokemon name:
Pokemon typing: electric/dark
pokemon pronouns:
prompt:
snake/wolf. he/they/she.
trades. kalons. nishinekos.
pfp: kaiyodo revoltech
i'm your number one fan!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:08 am

Username + ID:
Archive:
Pokemon name:
pokemon pronouns:
prompt: mark / wip
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:40 am

Username + ID: ivyy. // 998449
Archive: 🌱 Sprout Valley 🌱
Pokemon name: Pippin / Pip
pokemon pronouns: she/her
prompt: Pippin stared at the valley below her, the professor urging her forward with a gentle shove. "Go on, little one." Pip turned around and stared at the professor, filling with dread. From her eyes, all she saw was an evil white-coated human thing and that shook her soul to the core. Memories of the blank stained lab flashed behind her eyes, reminding her of the many reasons she shouldn't trust such a cruel being. Pip balled her hands into fists as electricity flared off her. The professor stumbled backward and fell on their rear, grunting as the palm of the professor's hands was scratched up by the gravel under them. Leaping forward, she jumped onto their head and past them, the professor calling for the measly mouse to return, which shook her even more.

Every day had been a new adventure until the men and women in white coats caught her and forced her to battle against much stronger pokemon to test her strength, agility, and stamina, explaining the many scars that tattered her back and the missing whiskers along with all the much tinier claws marks on her left cheek from all the purrugly and liapards she had been forced to battle. Luckily for her, most of the larger pokemon she fought was much less clever and as steadfast as her which easily gave her the main advantage to shock the heck out of them. Despite this, she nearly always left the sandy, open arena with a claw or teeth mark on her.

Pippin felt the adrenaline course its a way through her as she darted to and fro, avoiding the grasp of many of the scientists scattered about nearly the large van they had brought her in. The ridge they were on overlooked a beautiful, flower-specked valley that called a swaying symphony to her. One she nearly didn't have enough self-control to dive over to, which would just be another one of man's tricks, and she would regret it just as she had her last adventure which ended up with her trapped in a dusty, musty arena. Pip dashed past all the others, noticing a sad-looking pyroar in a cage within another one of the large vans.

Clearly feeling just as fearful and lost as her, she urged herself forward. Ignoring the guilty feeling, her paws continued to patter against the brightly colored dirt before her, her paws making small tracks as she ran. Continuing past the cars she looked around, still running for it. That's when it hit her. Like a boulder sliding off and triggering an avalanche. There was nowhere to go without the human's steel cars and the motors that stank of old oil. Skidding to a halt, she looked ahead of her and saw the vast desert before her. No water, no food. And no way out. A pitiful roar sounded from the cage in the back of the car she had seen earlier. The Pyroar!

And in other words, her only way out of this dry landscape. One that didn't involve the humans' stout faces and grubby hands carrying her back to the cliff over the valley's edge. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of the large red and orange tufts of pyroar mane sticking out of the big van's edge. There! She squeaked as a normal net nearly caught her. Time to move! She thought, huffing half with anger and half with exhaustion from the distance she had already ran. From a human's point of view, it was easily less than a quarter mile but from her point of view it was thousands of miles.

Leaping past the idiot people, she darted straight into the car and heard the voice of a scientist near by the car, most likely on the other side of it. Without any hesitation, she leaped into the Pyroar's cage, hiding under his cool belly fur that easily covered the small electric mouse pokemon. "The name's Pip." She squeaked muffled from under the pyroar, who seemed to be holding an oddly shaped blanket that resembled some sort of bug type pokemon she didn't recognize. "Hi, Pip. Were you trying to-" He was interupted by a herd of proffessors looking into the van for the morpeko. "Where is she?" "Dunno, sir. She darted under the car I think." Wrong. "Then go look for her!" The lead scientist growled under his breath, still looking at the fluff pyroar. "Pack this one away, he can't do us any good overheating in there." He was right, the pyroar had begun to loose control of his body tempurature and began to pant from the heat of the desert-like terrain. "Take 'em away."

The car's strong air conditioning kicked in and the shiny morpeko felt a wave of relief as the back doors were slammed closed. "Pip?" The pyroar whispered, a sad edge to his voice, "If you some how escape... can you take me with you?" The morpeko was surprised by the fear and sadness in the pyroar's voice. "I miss my pride, I want to get home before they forget about me." Pip blinked in pity, he was in the same position as she was. He must've been freshly caught. "Alright. In fact..." She slid out from under him and through the bars of the cage. "Can you burn through the steel? I think we can make our grand escape now." The pyroar looked uneasy. "Okay... can we take my blanket too?" Pip caught sight of it beside him, cocking her eyebrows curiously. "That's not a blanket. It's a costume." She told him with slight amusement, "That definitely won't fit you."

The pyroar stared back at her after she had put on the bug-type costume, "It controls your body tempurature to keep you at the perfect condition. Used to fit me when I was a cub. I found it one time after a car had zoomed past my pride and threw it out with a box of other things." Pippin smiled, she was finally gonna be able to get out of this place. They had only been driving for a couple minutes so there was still high hopes of a successful escape from the duo. Leaping back into the cage, she shuffled until she was touching the back of it. "Ready?" She asked the Pyroar, a slight mischievous tone to her voice. "Yep." The young pyroar answered. "Oh, before I forget, my name's Lite."

Before they knew it, they had burned through the back of the van and were on the run once again through the desert. "Lead the way!" The shiny morpeko told him. Surely the humans would have noticed the huge pyroar-sized hole in their van by now? Pippin even had her pyroar friend, Lite, carve their names near the blast before they leaped out. Risky, sure. Worth it? Definitely. Pippin wore the costume now as they dashed in the supposed direction of his pride. Pippin had no plans but since she owed the young pyroar, she'd follow him wherever.

[1,174 words]
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosi » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:34 am

Username + ID: Rosi 981273
Archive: https://toyhou.se/Rosi/characters/folder:3306575
Pokemon name: Morbin
pokemon pronouns: He him
prompt:
A group of wild grubbin mistook him for a shiny grubbin and adopted him into their families, but when Morbin was caught he started to miss them. His trainer then made him a little grubbin blanket. Wip concept
Rosi
She/They
TH
✿Friends: ~ ~ ~
A strange new egg... Image
Rosi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyvern Queen Kym » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:48 am

I could hope that this hasn't ended yet I totally lost track of time aaa--

Username + ID: Wyvern Queen Kym (416790)
Archive: Here!
Pokemon Name: Indy
Pokemon typing: Electric/dark
Pokemon pronouns: Xe/xem or he/him
Prompt: Indy had always wanted to be a guard-- however, there were some rather specific requirements to being a guard. Being a bug, flying, or dragon type typically was one of those major requirements...and xe was literally none of them, no matter what form he was in! Indy wasn't going to let that get in the way of xer dreams of being a guard, however, and devised a plan with xer friend Kuri to fool xer way into the guard academy!

With some sleepless nights and the help of Kuri (who was already a guard), the two fashioned a fairly convincing costume out of Galvantula silk. That way, if anyone asked, Indy could say that xe was just a really strange Grubbin that hadn't evolved yet!

Little did they realize xe would never evolve, but it was the perfect plan. Probably. Indy thought it was pretty foolproof...

I absolutely love snakes & dragons, and am always happy to receive them.
I'm also always happy to get new scenery items and King Costumes.

I have Giftbombed: 87 people
I have been Giftbombed: 26 times
Giftwars Had: 16
Giftwars Won: 5
Dreamies Achieved: 13
Dreamies Given: 22
COFAGRIGUS #0563

Alphy / Keasan / Kym
Any pronouns! :3c
Wyvern Queen Kym

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:57 am

closed!
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:00 am

ivyy. wrote:
Username + ID: ivyy. // 998449
Archive: 🌱 Sprout Valley 🌱
Pokemon name: Pippin / Pip
pokemon pronouns: she/her
prompt: Pippin stared at the valley below her, the professor urging her forward with a gentle shove. "Go on, little one." Pip turned around and stared at the professor, filling with dread. From her eyes, all she saw was an evil white-coated human thing and that shook her soul to the core. Memories of the blank stained lab flashed behind her eyes, reminding her of the many reasons she shouldn't trust such a cruel being. Pip balled her hands into fists as electricity flared off her. The professor stumbled backward and fell on their rear, grunting as the palm of the professor's hands was scratched up by the gravel under them. Leaping forward, she jumped onto their head and past them, the professor calling for the measly mouse to return, which shook her even more.

Every day had been a new adventure until the men and women in white coats caught her and forced her to battle against much stronger pokemon to test her strength, agility, and stamina, explaining the many scars that tattered her back and the missing whiskers along with all the much tinier claws marks on her left cheek from all the purrugly and liapards she had been forced to battle. Luckily for her, most of the larger pokemon she fought was much less clever and as steadfast as her which easily gave her the main advantage to shock the heck out of them. Despite this, she nearly always left the sandy, open arena with a claw or teeth mark on her.

Pippin felt the adrenaline course its a way through her as she darted to and fro, avoiding the grasp of many of the scientists scattered about nearly the large van they had brought her in. The ridge they were on overlooked a beautiful, flower-specked valley that called a swaying symphony to her. One she nearly didn't have enough self-control to dive over to, which would just be another one of man's tricks, and she would regret it just as she had her last adventure which ended up with her trapped in a dusty, musty arena. Pip dashed past all the others, noticing a sad-looking pyroar in a cage within another one of the large vans.

Clearly feeling just as fearful and lost as her, she urged herself forward. Ignoring the guilty feeling, her paws continued to patter against the brightly colored dirt before her, her paws making small tracks as she ran. Continuing past the cars she looked around, still running for it. That's when it hit her. Like a boulder sliding off and triggering an avalanche. There was nowhere to go without the human's steel cars and the motors that stank of old oil. Skidding to a halt, she looked ahead of her and saw the vast desert before her. No water, no food. And no way out. A pitiful roar sounded from the cage in the back of the car she had seen earlier. The Pyroar!

And in other words, her only way out of this dry landscape. One that didn't involve the humans' stout faces and grubby hands carrying her back to the cliff over the valley's edge. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of the large red and orange tufts of pyroar mane sticking out of the big van's edge. There! She squeaked as a normal net nearly caught her. Time to move! She thought, huffing half with anger and half with exhaustion from the distance she had already ran. From a human's point of view, it was easily less than a quarter mile but from her point of view it was thousands of miles.

Leaping past the idiot people, she darted straight into the car and heard the voice of a scientist near by the car, most likely on the other side of it. Without any hesitation, she leaped into the Pyroar's cage, hiding under his cool belly fur that easily covered the small electric mouse pokemon. "The name's Pip." She squeaked muffled from under the pyroar, who seemed to be holding an oddly shaped blanket that resembled some sort of bug type pokemon she didn't recognize. "Hi, Pip. Were you trying to-" He was interupted by a herd of proffessors looking into the van for the morpeko. "Where is she?" "Dunno, sir. She darted under the car I think." Wrong. "Then go look for her!" The lead scientist growled under his breath, still looking at the fluff pyroar. "Pack this one away, he can't do us any good overheating in there." He was right, the pyroar had begun to loose control of his body tempurature and began to pant from the heat of the desert-like terrain. "Take 'em away."

The car's strong air conditioning kicked in and the shiny morpeko felt a wave of relief as the back doors were slammed closed. "Pip?" The pyroar whispered, a sad edge to his voice, "If you some how escape... can you take me with you?" The morpeko was surprised by the fear and sadness in the pyroar's voice. "I miss my pride, I want to get home before they forget about me." Pip blinked in pity, he was in the same position as she was. He must've been freshly caught. "Alright. In fact..." She slid out from under him and through the bars of the cage. "Can you burn through the steel? I think we can make our grand escape now." The pyroar looked uneasy. "Okay... can we take my blanket too?" Pip caught sight of it beside him, cocking her eyebrows curiously. "That's not a blanket. It's a costume." She told him with slight amusement, "That definitely won't fit you."

The pyroar stared back at her after she had put on the bug-type costume, "It controls your body tempurature to keep you at the perfect condition. Used to fit me when I was a cub. I found it one time after a car had zoomed past my pride and threw it out with a box of other things." Pippin smiled, she was finally gonna be able to get out of this place. They had only been driving for a couple minutes so there was still high hopes of a successful escape from the duo. Leaping back into the cage, she shuffled until she was touching the back of it. "Ready?" She asked the Pyroar, a slight mischievous tone to her voice. "Yep." The young pyroar answered. "Oh, before I forget, my name's Lite."

Before they knew it, they had burned through the back of the van and were on the run once again through the desert. "Lead the way!" The shiny morpeko told him. Surely the humans would have noticed the huge pyroar-sized hole in their van by now? Pippin even had her pyroar friend, Lite, carve their names near the blast before they leaped out. Risky, sure. Worth it? Definitely. Pippin wore the costume now as they dashed in the supposed direction of his pride. Pippin had no plans but since she owed the young pyroar, she'd follow him wherever.

[1,174 words]

congrats!! <3
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:50 am

tysm!! <3
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me