Artist malhare [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by malhare

Heartcatch! #173 - Electabuzz

Postby malhare » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:10 am

Main page - Artist search - Starters - Archive -Quests - Evolutions - MYOS - Nursery

Uh-oh! This Electabuzz seems to have been interrupted mid-evolution, and is now sporting some unique traits and markings! How strange!
To enter for this fella, either draw him or write 500 words about what caused the evolution to go funny, or both! Multiple art entries are allowed, but art must be fully coloured and have a proper amount of effort put in. I'll choose which entry I like the best to pick as winner! If submitting art (as long as you're ok with the winner using it) please include how you'd like to be credited! <3

End Date: 06/25

Code: Select all
 [b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Archive:[/b]
[b]Pokemon name:[/b]
[b]pokemon pronouns:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

AM ★ he/him or it/its

★ artist, writer ★ oc hoarder ★
★ guinea pig dad ★ pagan ★
★ video game & psychological horror fan ★

★ barely off-hiatus - message me if you need anything from before i was gone! ★

malhare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! #173 - Electabuzz

Postby raiden » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:05 pm

Username + ID:
Archive:
Pokemon name:
pokemon pronouns:
prompt:
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:36 am

Username + ID: nio 144488
    Archive: xxx
    Pokemon name: Samsung (sam for short)
    pokemon pronouns: he/him
    prompt: when ur electirizer le epic fails mid-evo :/
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Booberry Smoothie » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:01 am

Username + ID: Lunastar589 #1002753
Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4749515
Pokemon name: Andrew (Or Android)
pokemon pronouns: He/They
prompt: One day, Andrew felt the urge to battle a pokemon yet at the same time evolve, then he got an idea. He had heard of a powerplant nearby. Rumours say that Zapdos resides there, waiting for a challenge and it is said that Zapdos also holds a electirizer and many other electric type held items and evelution items. Andrew went there and got in suprisingly easy. Reaching the main and center of the powerplant was however sort of a challenge but it payed off when Zapdos was indeed there. After fighting for abit Andrew notices the electrizer in a corner and since they were struggling to actually defeat the bird, they took it and started evolving. Unluckily for them though, Zapdos fires a thunderbolt onto the electrizer, overflowing it with energy while ANdrew was evolving mid way through and exploded on his face. Andrew escaped quickly as they were on 10 hp. They didn't get to deafeat a cool bird and are now looking weird. Poor guy.

©
If you lie on the grass,
xxxxxxyou can feel the heartbeat of the world.
──────────────────────────────────
Solaria/Luna | Cat lover | Bigender and Bisexual ♡| Project Sekai enthusiast | Local Tsukasa Tenma stan (i hate him HE RUINED MY LIFE/j)
Booberry Smoothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolarSonnet » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:45 am

Username + ID: SolarSonnet 759769
Archive: TH
Pokemon name: Current
pokemon pronouns: He/Him
prompt:
"You ready buddy?" The Electabuzz glanced up at his trainer at the trading station. Across from them- on the other side of a glass wall- was another trainer standing with their Magmar, who was holding a similar box to his, but in shades of red and orange. He gripped his own box tighter, nerves flooding through him. It was just a trade, and he would be going back to his trainer right after. He'd seen the same thing happen to his father before him. Not many Electabuzz got to evolve, he should be happy! The words he told himself fell on deaf ears. After a moment's pause, he steeled himself and nodded to his trainer. "Ready!" Though he tried to speak to them on multiple occasions, they never understood him fully, trying all the same and sometimes the meaning got across. Nodding to the person across from them, his trainer placed Current's Pokeball in the machine. Once the other trainer followed suit, a spark of electricity and a red flash sent the Electabuzz through the trading machine. Standing in the middle of the cyber platform, he glanced around as it ascended, and, at its peak, launched him towards the other end of the trading machine, towards Magmar's trainer. His entire body glowed as the electrizer in his hands attempted to evolve him.. and slipped from his grasp. He let out a cry as the evolution suddenly halted, sending him tumbling out from the other side of the machine, falling on his hands and knees on the floor. Did I do it? Glancing across the glass he saw the Magmortar on the other side, and his trainer standing next to it, looking shocked and horrified. Had he done something wrong? After all of that, was there actually something to be scared of? Would his trainer take him back now? Standing, his focus shifted from his trainer to his own faint reflection in the glass divider. That isn't an Electivire.

His heart pounded in his chest, vision blurring. What did I just do? Unable to stop staring at himself, he walked over to the glass and placed his hand over his own in the reflection. To his shock, his trainer followed and put their hand over his. "Let's get you back." They reassured, gesturing to the trade machine. Today was full of surprises, Current supposed, stepping back over to the machine. Magmortar's trainer looked confused as to what happened with Current, but initiated the trade-back anyway. Magmortar gave him a side-eye in the machine as they went back, and he felt inferior. Why couldn't things have just gone well? As he came out the other side of the machine he landed on his butt, questioning his life choices. If only he'd just held on to the box like he was supposed to, maybe this wouldn't have happened. What kind of Pokemon can't hold an item? In the middle of his spiral, a hand was placed on his shoulder. "Welcome back." The reassuring words weren't meant for him, he was sure, yet here his trainer was, looking him in the eyes and welcoming him home. After he'd made an absolute mess of his own evolution, his trainer was still right by his side, reassuring him, his pokeball in a belt at their side. "Let's get you home."
SolarSonnet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch! #173 - CLOSED

Postby malhare » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:21 pm

Sorry for the delay on announcing the winner on this one! Was consumed with
The Dread you know how it goes <3

nio wins this guy! What cute art! I love it so much it’s so fun and cute
I’ll also be making little runner-ups for solarsonnet and Lunastar589 !
AM ★ he/him or it/its

★ artist, writer ★ oc hoarder ★
★ guinea pig dad ★ pagan ★
★ video game & psychological horror fan ★

★ barely off-hiatus - message me if you need anything from before i was gone! ★

malhare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:53 pm

AAAAAAAAA TYSMMMM im so obsessed with this boy......... and conga rats RU winners!!! cant wait 2 see :eyes:
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me