Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by zakuro.

kalon #2040 - winner pg.2!

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:14 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
edits wrote:standard - hair, shine, teeth
common - tail, fur
uncommon - ears, pupil, tongue
non-rarity - sclera color, weight (muscular), whiskers (long)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
What type of person they would be if they loved animals or food?
word limit; 400 words

Code: Select all
name;
gender;
prompt;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ends on the 13th 11:00PM (PDT)!
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon #2039

Postby tiredddd » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:15 am

name; Citrus
gender; Demiboy
prompt;

Citrus has always felt a strong connection to nature, people say he resembles a bear, strong and fierce.

When Citrus was younger he was not wealthy. They lived in what most would consider unlivable conditions, especially for a young child. He had to be strong to avoid the evil around him, every day was a fight. One day he found an old rusty bow alongside a few broken arrows. This is the moment they decided to give up being on the streets and ran off into the woods. He would hunt to survive. using the old bow as a base, they gathered sticks and stones and fixed the bow after some trial and error. He spotted a rabbit and crept forward ever so stealthily. He pulled back the string and let the arrow fly. A direct hit! Not bad since this was his first time hunting.

Citrus then grew to be a very experienced hunter, he made a cabin in the woods using his resources found in the wild. One day while he was out hunting they spotted something black and fuzzy, it was something he had never seen before. He lifted his arrow and shot at it. It hit directly in its hind leg with a roar. That's when he realized it was a bear. A great strong bear. They walked over to it, arrows in hand, ready to finish the beast off. That's when he saw the bear's face, injured and sad looking. The bear reminded him of what he once was, a sad child on the streets, and what he has become, a fierce hunter who takes risks. He knew then he could not kill it.

279/400
Last edited by tiredddd on Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xxxx
Heyyyy, I'm Scrap
tiredddd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHIFTING TENDONS » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:21 am

name; Niko
    gender; Masc Non-binary
    prompt; Niko would be the kind of person who would be unable to deny help to an animal in need. Their home is full of all types of animals that they're currently fostering, as well as animals they've adopted.
⛧ ⛧ ⛧ ⛧ Image

Forrest ⛧ He/Him
Autism ⛧ Adhd
Horror ⛧ Fiend
SHIFTING TENDONS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinxs » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:37 am

oo mark
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corals Art Studio » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:53 am

name; Lucy
gender; Male
prompt; Lucy would be that person who if they saw an image of a type of food and the finished product didnt look appealing that they would never eat that for as long as they live due to how the finish product looks.
Corals Art Studio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:00 am

name; Tai
gender; Male
prompt; Tai would be the kind of person who loved feeding animals so much that he spent $6 on a sandwich from Starbucks and went home hungry because the birds hopping around outside looked so cute but their chirping sounded so hungry!

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:22 am

name; cirrus
    gender; male
    prompt;

born to a young pirate couple, cirrus's childhood consisted of learning to swing swords and net fish rather than learning to read or do magic, like most children living on the mainland got to experience. his father was the crew cook, so cirrus spent his evenings watching his father craft delicious meals. the way that the crew fought and bickered during the day's heists and shenanigans, but always came together over whiskey and a hot bowl o' stew, fascinated him. cirrus did not much enjoy the scheming, killing, and treasure-hunting ways of the pirates, and he longed to be tucked away in the kitchen poring over the stove.

when cirrus was but 12 years old, the captain brought their ship into port at Pretarra's capital, Gelan. unintentionally, cirrus wandered away from his parents who were busy with other chores. traveling the streets, the one thing leading cirrus was his nose, and a prominent whiff led him directly into a little hole-in-the-wall tavern...

when he stepped through the doors, the atmosphere was warm and filled with sounds of clanging silverware and hearty laughter. customers lined the bar and were swiftly being served drinks by a silent bartender, who glanced in cirrus's direction with a nod of acknowledgement. Not even 10 paces into the tavern, a large figure dressed in flowy scarves descended upon cirrus, looking at him with ginormous, hypnotizing amethyst eyes.

"you need a job, kid?"

cirrus never saw his parents or the crew again. even at a young age, cirrus knew that walking into that tavern is the best decision he could've ever (accidentally) made. now 23 years old, cirrus has been chef at "The Jewel-Eyed Cat" for 11 years. he has grown exponentially; emotionally and physically. a daunting 6"7' with a beefy build, cirrus's life passion is to bring patrons together over food, like how his father did. extremely snarky and caring in a stern way, cirrus crafts each dish with so much love. every single night he smokes and feeds the cats that hang around the back of the tavern--he seems to have a thing for strays.

cooking is cirrus's escape, and it is how he calls forth the sweet old memories. the tavern draws an extreme pirate crowd, and every night he scans the restaurant, hoping his gaze will land upon two familiar faces.

he always keeps two hot bowls o' stew ready just for them.

[400/400]
Last edited by zakuro. on Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowdrake » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:28 am

name;; sierra • gender;; female

"for the millionth time, no, I do not wish to donate any money for your 'free chickens are happy chickens' fund raiser. I am fairly short on money myself, why is that so hard to understand?!" shocked, the innocent man barely managed to jump aside as sierra stomped past him and his flyers. "can't a lady just go grocery shopping in peace for once in her life?! seriously, I've got better things to do than spend my money on stuff like this!" still enraged, she grabbed the last few things she needed off the super market's shelves and headed for the cash register. obviously, it was a lie that she didn't have enough money to donate to any fund raisers. after all, it was easy to see that she was one of the top tier wealthy people in her country and if her clothes didn't give that fact away then surely her jewelry did.
    the cashier looked a bit imidated as she quickly tried to scan the items the tall woman intended to buy and as soon as she was done and the payment was received, sierra was basically already through the door and off to put her bag of groceries into her car's trunk. taking a quick glance to see if everything's actually there, she got in her car and drove home.

the drive was a short one. after parking her car, sierra entered her mansion, threw the bag of groceries onto the kitchen counter and after quickly sorting everything and putting it into its place she went to her living room to just relax and take it easy for the rest of the day.
WIP!
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonstars » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:13 pm

name; Skittles
gender; Male
prompt;
Gummy would be the type of person who really loves gummy type candy, And pretty much would buy any and all kinds of gummy candy. He had grew up in a poor family, resulting in sweets and other things being a rare sight in the family, but now that he's older, he's able to have a chance at these sweets and other things. Though he never buys too many, always making sure to have money saved just in case of emergencies. He's also the type of person to share his sweets with others, including his family members. He loves sharing his sweets with people, always happy to see peoples smiles on their faces when they enjoy them.
Please click these! Thank you! ^w ^

dragonstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:48 pm

name; Taffy
gender; Male
prompt; Taffy would be the sort that would run their own candy shop. Any and all candies you could picture would be made by hand there, ranging from delicate chocolate sculptures to hand-pulled taffy! Every flavor from delicious to weird, fudge, peanut brittle, you name it he can make it or already has! He even makes his own ever-lasting gobstoppers! He would have a shop at the beach, with a colorful suit and hat, handing out samples and generally having a great time simply sharing his candy-coated world with others!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me