Time spent 2 hours, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Heartcatch Artist Search - #001

Postby snowdrake » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:33 am

regular vullaby, poison pikachu and dark indeedee

I'd like to be a Pokepainter!
    Username: .*✦ snow
    Prior artist experience: I’ve been drawing for basically my whole life. I really started making adoptables when I joined CS on 2013, although my art wasn’t nearly as defined as it is today and I barely used oekaki since I did not have a drawing tablet. So, I guess you could say that I actually started with digital art in 2018, when I got my ipad (which I’m still using for art today)!
    I’ve made a lot of adoptables in the past which you can check out on oekaki, plus I have some personal species that I am using for myself and sometimes others. most recent ones are here and here! please note that many adopts etc in my oekaki gallery aren’t 100% effort and more of a fun little side project thingy because using oekaki is a bit difficult with ipad! I’ve never had a reason to go 100% with oekaki but this will be a fun challenge!

here’s some examples of "proper" artwork: one, two, three, four, five (the links are direct links to images on discord, please tell me if they don’t work correctly and i’ll fix them <3)

Why I'd like to be a part of the team: I have loved pokémon ever since I was a smol child and because my ipad wasn’t working with oekaki at all at till the mobile update i had no way of participating in any of the pokémon arpgs in the past. now that it does work though, I’d love to finally give it a shot! I also really love the way this arpg has been put together and the community already seems so welcoming <3
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch Artist Search - #001

Postby nio » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:37 am

these are amazing omgg!!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartcatch Artist Search - #001

Postby snowdrake » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:56 am

nio wrote:
    these are amazing omgg!!

aaaah thank you <33
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me