Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

✨☄️ space slinkies [personal species] by snowdrake

Artist snowdrake [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

✨☄️ space slinkies [personal species]

Postby snowdrake » Wed May 25, 2022 10:17 am

space slinkies are a snake like species with very flexible and transparent tails! their tails are filled with galaxy water, which is simply energy that they absorb from their surroundings which they then turn into nutrients. any excess nutrients are then stored in the form of 'space water' in their tails which they can absorb when they need to. space water is also edible by any other species and tastes like very mild honey!

the bodies of space slinkies are extremely flexible! their bones are lacking calcium and are made of an unknown -like substance. they are basically incapable of breaking but can still provide enough protection for their organs. because their bodies are so flexible they can easily survive in the depths of space, which is also their home! they do not have any need for oxygen and can survive in very extreme circumstances, but heat and fire is their biggest weakness. this is why they are typically never found in volcanic or desert areas on the planets they visit.
Last edited by snowdrake on Wed May 25, 2022 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨☄️ space slinkies [personal species]

Postby snowdrake » Wed May 25, 2022 10:17 am

res
things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
snowdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me