Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

storkie #698 for GraveBlues

Postby eltonn » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:57 am

calico candleflame tabby, fire magic

[nr] claws

based on this gif

Last edited by eltonn on Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie #698 for GraveBlues

Postby GraveBlues » Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:59 am

Username; GraveBlues
Storkie Name; Atacama
Nicknames;
Coat Description: Classic Calico Candleflame Tabby
Born Magic Type; Fire
Additional Magic #1;
Additional Magic #2;

Traits;
    NR - Claws

Parents:
Foundation | Foundation

Children:
-- [url]Partner[/url]
-- [url]Child1[/url]
-- [url]Child2[/url]
-- [url]Child3[/url]

---

It was a cold drizzle coming down, and (x) huddled into the den wall, shuddering and shivering. Where was everyone..? Why did they all leave..?
    They had been alone for what felt like forever now. It had been raining for even longer than forever too- the den floor was sodden, puddles forming everywhere, and (x) curled up on the last tiny "island" of semi-dry ground, shivering, feeling their fur wet and dirty clinging to their skin, hunkering down as tiny as they could make themselves, trying to avoid the chilly water lapping at their paws. Trying too, to ignore the sound of the rain still pouring down, pounding rhythmically on the tattered walls of the den. (x) squeezed their eyes closed as one of the branches from the roof gave way, dumping the frigid rainwater all over them, drenching them even further. That... that was the last straw. Their parents had left days ago with their siblings, promising to return for them, but... it had been so long, and the water was rising higher and higher, and now their den roof was broken. They were cold, wet, hungry, and very much alone. With the world seeming to both metaphorically AND literally coming down around their ears they felt a sob building in their chest, rising higher and higher until they could not help but let it out.
    Sobbing, gasping for breath, they tilted their small head back to the sky as it fell and wailed in despair, wrenching their heart to the very universe as it seemed determined to make everything go wrong for them. Why, why? They wanted to scream, why me? What did I do?? But their cries were wordless, unable to make sense come from their lips, only able to utter cries of pure, raw emotion- sorrow and rage, grief, bewilderment. Had they been abandoned? Or had something happened to their family, and that was the reason they had been left all alone? They didn't know what to do- there was nothing they could do. Nothing but just cry, wail their woes to the world, all alone.
    But it was the crying out that inadvertently was their savior.
    On his way home from another one of his wanderings to put more runes out into the world, Tyr was wet, but he didn't mind the rain truthfully- if he let the rain bother him, he supposed he wouldn't have made it very far in the world and learned as much as he had. He was actually in a quite good mood, gazing upwards as he walked, watching the rain fall and just pondering life and various things when suddenly he heard a strange noise. He paused, cocking his head slightly and humming to himself. There it came again- a plaintive cry through the noise of the wind and rain. He turned his paws towards the noise, picking his way through flooded grass and mud, until he came across a shabby little den constructed from soft green branches and little vines.
    "Hello little one," a voice rumbled, reaching (x)'s ears.
    (x) looked up.
    A smile above them.
    A sense of calm.
    A sense of safety.
    Suddenly the storm didn't seem so scary. Suddenly, they no longer felt alone.
    The young kit reached for Tyr, and he bowed his head, nuzzling their wet little forehead, and bringing them in to his side as he picked them up.
    "Let's get you home, little one."

Word Counter: 573
GraveBlues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me