Stars #2118 by wildsight

Based on Click to view
Artist wildsight [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #2118

Postby wildsight » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:26 pm

tell me about a special trait/quirk this cat has! interpret however you'd like, 50 word minimum.

Ends april 9th

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: brindlewater
Clan: Roseclan
Description: red-golden rosette charcoal tabby with low white and blue eyes
Edits: -
Owner: Cinxer
Last edited by wildsight on Tue May 31, 2022 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #2118

Postby allynabean » Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:39 am

Username: allynabean
    Cat Name: cheddar bay biscuit
    Clan: moonclan
    Prompt: Cheddar Bay Biscuit, usually nicknamed Cheddar, is an ex-kittypet who joined Moonclan to learn more about their magic and to meet other cats like him. For the most part, Cheddar is a rather friendly, good-natured cat who is open to new things and enjoys a good adventure. He quickly made lots of friends within the clan, and has gotten extremely close with Herondrop, a fellow waterweaver. However, Cheddar has an... embarrassing secret, that the entire clan knows about because he is an incredibly unsubtle cat. Cheddar Bay Biscuit is rather obsessed with and enamored by the idea of mercats- that is, half-cats half-fish, a mythical creature that many cats have heard tales about, but everyone is pretty sure don't exist. Cheddar is a great artist as well as cook, and while he is often asked to decorate the cave walls with paints and charcoal, most cats have found out about his secret stash of mercat drawings. These even include drawings of various clanmembers with fish-tails, most notably Herondrop, though the cat in question has yet to see these drawings (somehow). The other cats are mildly impressed with Cheddar's artistic talent, even if his obsession with fish cats is a bit strange. [201 words]
Last edited by allynabean on Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:03 am

Username: ethium
      Cat Name: mangoheart
      Clan: elmclan
      Prompt:

As the other young warrior apprentices discovered where their calling was, mangoheart could never figure out what hers was. she was never the best hunter, explorer, or guard (often she'd fall asleep on the job which was.. well.. far from desirable). She couldn't scale a tree in seconds or fly through fields of reeds on invisible wings. Mango was average, and she seemed more than content to be average.. until it was time for her mentor to decide where she belonged. Hazemumble was always very encouraging, selecting activities that might help mango choose where she needed to go, but even hazemumble was at a loss when it came to deciding where she was best. None of the typical warrior activities seemed right for her, but it seemed unfair to put her nowhere when she was well above-average in everyday activities. She wasn't the best hunter, but she could hunt. Not the best runner, but she could do it if it was required of her. It seemed as if mango might never find that special talent, that little puzzle piece that fit her in with the rest of the clan.. until hazemumble caught mango in the nursery.

Mangoheart could silence a wailing child with simply the lull of her voice.

It was as if the floodgates of starclan had opened up and bestowed knowledge upon hazemumble like no other. You should have seen the molly as she dashed through the camp, excited to tell her fellow mentors what she had just discovered. And they hadn't had discovered it because nursery duties weren't naturally a part of the training process! It was a special path, not unlike becoming a major prophet or healer. From that day forward, mangoheart was given the opportunity to work in the nursery, and eventually, she became a nursemaid, to aid new mothers with their litter and work under the elder mother. Hazemumble also presented the concept of working nursemaid training into regular warrior duties, which went well with the council and was later implemented a generation later. All because an average cat, just couldn't quite find what she was good at.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:40 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Persimmonivy
    Clan: Shoreclan

Persimmonivy is very smart, teaching the kits valuable life lessons and other tips. He's also tenacious and resilient. However, his "special trait" is different than most cats in the clan. He's incredibly good with persuasion and manipulation, although some cats see through his disguise and his guiles for who he really is. He uses his intelligence to get out of situations and convince the other cats to believe what he believes. At least, most of the time.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:19 am

Username: cinxer
Cat Name: brindlewater
Clan: roseclan link in sig
Prompt:

He make....a lot of weird noises and they catch on with other cats. For example everytime he walks past snowbird he goes "UWU" snowbird thought it was funny so she repeated it back eachtime. Now they both find themselves saying uwu to themselves when they think of the other cat even if they arent around.
When he see ratclaw he says "Eee" its not meant to be a bad thing but ratclaw does not understand and just ignores the randomness.
When he is happy he goes "woo" other cats have generally also caught this one which inevitable creates a symphony of woos until some cat with authority stops them or they all burst out in giggles
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue May 31, 2022 2:36 pm

apologies for the wait on this! everyone had lovely ideas <3

this one goes to Cinxer! cats that make weird noises are so cute <3