x
x
x
x
x
x
- - - -
Heyo heyo!! Another kiddo out for adoption! <3
Honestly, had another palette in mind when creating this one, but they just sort of,,, created their own, I guess haha
I imagine this kal as a bit of a stray -- the type to travel with no real home to return to.

To enter, please tell me about the last place this kalon visited!! You are welcome to 550 words or 1 art piece to fulfill the prompt above. No extras this time around, but please feel free to pretty up c:

- - - -
[s] shine, hair | [c] tail

Code: Select all
username + number:
name:
Where did they last visit?
    - - - -
    Ends February 13th, 11:59pm MST
    Last edited by Grey_Hoodie on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Grey_Hoodie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Kalon #2007 -- The Woods Wanderer

Postby snowdrake » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:49 am

username + number: .*✦ snow + 418283
    name: inari

Res with bunny cafe or fox sanctuary!
    Last edited by snowdrake on Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
    things just got a lot more relaxed for me, I'll be able to be online more often! responses still won't be instant most times, sorry </3
    snowdrake

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Chickpea » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:54 am

:0 mark
    Chickpea

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby raiden » Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:56 am

username + number:
    name:

cute cute cute!
    snake/wolf. he/they/she.
    trades. kalons. nishinekos.
    pfp: kaiyodo revoltech
    i'm your number one fan!
    Image Image Image Image Image Image
    raiden

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:48 am

Never mind, dropping out
    Last edited by Brainiac5 on Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Image ImageImage Image
    Brainiac5

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby PleaserOfCrowds » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:00 am

username + number: PleaserOfCrowds 756851
    name: Erebus

There is beauty, even in the most desolate places of the wastelands. The ruins of the old world reduced to desert, yet even then there were sanctuaries where weary travelers could rest for the night. One such pocket was a forest with large trees that blocked out the entirety of the scorching sun, and the ground covered in colorful, thick foliage of many different colors. These types of oasis were rare to encounter for a vagabond like Erebus, and they’d make sure to treasure the limited time they had here.

Glowing mushrooms dimly lit the dark forest as Erebus made sure to keep down low, the presence of danger was always a threat especially for a lone traveler. The forest was eerily still, the only sounds were the rustling of leaves and the sound of a small stream up ahead. Even though they could not let their guard down for long, there was something about this forest that was calming. Along the way, Erebus had managed to scavenge through abandoned cabins for supplies for the future and often they’d would wonder about the lives that once inhabited these places. A long lost world by now, but they couldn’t help but wonder what the world once was. The interiors of these dark cabins were uncomfortably damp, yet it’s interiors felt like life was still here long after its untimely demise.

There was a purpose for Erebus to be here, and soon Erebus would be met with a waterfall in a small clearing where the light shone through. The water here was crystalline and clear; a rare and valuable resource in the wastelands. The sunlight here was not nearly as scorching in the desert, and instead merely warmed the surface of the water. From the tracks around the water’s shore, Erebus was certain this was a refuge for all life alike before them. Vibrant flowers bloomed alongside the water’s edge, and vibrant insects flitted about the water’s surface. This was the place they were looking for.

Quietly, Erebus scooped up the water from the pool to refill their canteen. It would be here that they would rest for the night, hidden in the foliage of the dark yet vibrant forest once again ever vigilant of the dangers that may lurk such a peaceful looking place. Erebus could not appreciate the forest nor the pool for long; soon it would be time to move onto the next place once again. It would be soon, until their wanderlust would prompt them to move forward. The trill of adventure always won over any desire to stay in one place.

However, Erebus could appreciate the seemingly nostalgic forest as this time, they were weary and needed to rest for a while. A little moment of calm in a hectic and action filled lifestyle would be enjoyable enough to recharge and reflect. While this place seemed it was one of a kind, Erebus was certain they’d eventually find their way back. For now the forest would be one of many locations they’d traveled, and likely one of many more…
    Last edited by PleaserOfCrowds on Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    ♠They/It/Aer♥
    ────────────────────────────────────────────
    Sig Pixels by Carpe. avatar by Skabeebo, chattamind, Jitsuemon, rabbitpulp, Belefur, shinzlll, and me
    TH,FR,Artfight,Kals
    PleaserOfCrowds

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:28 am

username + number:
    name:
    Where did they last visit? Mark - Animal rescue
    Previously CatOwU
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    Sadcat

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:33 am

This kal is BEAUTIFUL but I can’t pull my idea together and there are so many very wonderful ideas y’all have - HUGE early congrats to the winner, I can’t wait to see who it is! 💖
    Last edited by Kyar on Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Have a good day y'all.
    Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
    Kyar

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Lady Tuesday » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:44 am

Username + Number:
    Lady Tuesday + 258036

Name:
    Valdís (vahl-dees, goddess of Valhalla)

Where did they last visit?:
    The Iceland hot springs w/ her partner Skathi (my kal)

Last edited by Lady Tuesday on Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:43 am, edited 4 times in total.

i love you wrote:
    Knee
    My kalons
    My Deviantart
    Starling Deer Adopts

M a k e
    a
    w i s h ,

d a r l i n g .
    Lady Tuesday

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:47 am

username + number: floral 965191
    name: Seline
    Seline visited the Royal Tyrell Museum with her boyfriend last summer, when they were in the area to see family. Her boyfriend loves dinosaurs, and as much as she wasn’t completely on board, he convinced her that she would enjoy it for sure even if dinosaurs weren’t her thing. He was right! Seline loves geology and geography, so it was a really unique and interesting experience. They had a lot of interesting fossils to look at, including a full T-Rex skeleton that scared her a little bit. They wandered the museum all day, and explored the outdoor paths as well, looking at all the plant life and other exhibits that were available. Her favourite part of the museum was a big, open room with a huge scene of dinosaur skeletons interacting with each other and the environment around. It made it really easy to visualize how it would’ve looked many years in the past, and she found that fascinating. Seline and her boyfriend then went for lunch at a Subway after their excursion and shared a drink together. Her boyfriend instantly realized they forgot to go through the gift shop, so after they were done eating they stopped in at the gift shop to see what was available, in case they missed something. They left the gift shop with a twenty inch squishy stuffed dino, who had a very long neck. He was a muted blue color, and he had little dark spots on his neck and hips. What a soft little friend! He stays right in between the pillows on their bed, ready for snuggling at any time. Looking back, if you were to ask her, it’s one of her fondest memories. She has plans to take her adopted younger sister there someday, because she also really likes dinosaurs. Seline is sure she’ll have a blast! The weather when they did go was brutally warm, so she’ll probably go again in the spring rather than the summer. The outdoor parts were a lot of walking, and it got super tiring after a while of walking in the hot sun, even with water and snacks. If they went in the spring again, it might be a lot less warm, and be easier to see everything the museum has to offer. When Seline takes her sister, she hopes they’ll be able to go drive around and look at the landscapes as well. The land around the museum is very unique and is quite the fun sight to see. The part of Canada they live in doesn’t have the same geographical features, so it’s really fun to get out and look at some unique things that you can’t see every day. Selina’s boyfriend also wants to come with them; he can’t get enough of learning about dinosaurs. Seline is pretty sure he’s going to study them as a career, since he takes a lot of bio and history classes as it is. Maybe her sister will follow in his steps, she couldn’t know for sure, but they were definitely both passionate about the creatures and animals that walked this earth before us.
    Last edited by MoMoYA on Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
    。⋆🎀⋆。
    🪦🕊️
    。⋆🎀⋆。
    ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
    Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups