Stars #1903 by ataraxic_gone

Based on Click to view
Artist ataraxic_gone [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #1903

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:50 pm

What thing to they enjoy to see down by the waterside?

200 words max

Ends 24hrs from posting

x
Name:
Clan: Shoreclan
Description: Grey self tortie with green eyes
Owner: SilentMelody
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1903

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:41 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: TBD

They moved to Shoreclan recently because they're enamored by the environment, and they love their new home. A particular past-time that they enjoy is watching the waves for the creatures that lurk within the ocean currents.

It's a rare occurrence, but one time they saw two massive gray animals with long tails flipping over the water before diving back into the salty waves. They were shocked to see such a sight, and they had to ask someone else what type of creature that was. They learned that the animals are called "dolphins". Ever since then, they've spent every moment possible sitting on the shore and waiting for more dolphins. Unfortunately, they haven't seen them again, especially not as close to the shore as they were the first time. In the distance, the cat swears that they can see the silhouettes of the beautiful dolphins against the sun in the horizon.

(I apologize for the somewhat empty form, I wanted to jot my prompt idea down!)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:15 pm

Username: zephara
Cat Name: Cinders
Clan: Rushclan
Prompt: [78/200]

Cinders isn’t an official member of Rushclan, but most members of the clan are familiar with the wiry tortoiseshell who wanders around their territory. She can most often be seen on the bank of a certain pond bursting with lilies and swarming with fish. To anyone who asks, she will tell them that she loves to see the lilies blooming in the spring and the silver flashes underneath the plants as the fish dart around under the water.

Feel free to send over a pm or trade, I’m interested in anything that’s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
starskalons

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:36 pm

SilentMelody wrote:
    Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: TBD

They moved to Shoreclan recently because they're enamored by the environment, and they love their new home. A particular past-time that they enjoy is watching the waves for the creatures that lurk within the ocean currents.

It's a rare occurrence, but one time they saw two massive gray animals with long tails flipping over the water before diving back into the salty waves. They were shocked to see such a sight, and they had to ask someone else what type of creature that was. They learned that the animals are called "dolphins". Ever since then, they've spent every moment possible sitting on the shore and waiting for more dolphins. Unfortunately, they haven't seen them again, especially not as close to the shore as they were the first time. In the distance, the cat swears that they can see the silhouettes of the beautiful dolphins against the sun in the horizon.

(I apologize for the somewhat empty form, I wanted to jot my prompt idea down!)
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me