Stars #1887 by ataraxic_gone

Based on Click to view
Artist ataraxic_gone [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #1887

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:09 pm

HAPPY NE- oh? It's been two weeks? Oh yeah I was out grabbing a coffee for this cat, the uh, the coffee's cold now.. the parties over too? Darn..
First GA cat lol

What's one time this cat was late?
400 words max

Ends 14th Jan at 11.59pm CS time

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Squirrelhop
Clan: Knollclan
Description: Grey marbled tabby w/ low white and amber eyes
Edits: [nr] expression, items
Owner: Knickknacks
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #1887

Postby nio » Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:24 am

mark!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blacat » Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:27 am

Username:Blacat
Cat Name: Rebar
Clan:Skyline
Prompt: Rebar ran as fast as she could, she was late! she knew it! Rebar twisted and turned, using all of the shortcuts she knew. Finally she burst into the clearing. She dropped the rat she had found earlier as she panted, her sides heaving. She looked around and noticed everyone was cleaning up. She missed it! She missed her brother's acceptance day! Rebar grabbed the rat and looked for her brother she spotted him with their mother, chatting happily. "Screw!" Rebar exclaimed, "Sorry I was late, I just wanted to get you a present for your acceptance into the clan!" Screw gave her a lop sided smile "It's fine, At least your here in the end!" Rebar joined Screw and the others in their cleaning, pestering Screw about his day.
130 words
If I ever forget anything please remind me!!

Onsite Character Storage
Toyhouse(Under maintanace forever)
Blacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Tue Jan 11, 2022 11:00 am

mark
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:56 pm

Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Squirrelhop
Prompt: [398/400 words]

It was a beautiful day for a hunt. Squirrelpaw couldn't resist giving a leisurely stretch, flexing all four of his legs in turn, curling his tail up in satisfaction and breathing in deeply, enjoying the warmth of the newleaf air. The snow season had finally ended, he and his sister had passed their assessments a few sunrises ago, and their warriors ceremony would be any day now. This might very well be his last hunt as an apprentice, and he was determined to enjoy it.

Not that he didn't love hunting with his denmates- working as a team to trap and bring down prey was something Squirrelpaw had come to enjoy immensely, relishing the strategy and payoff that enabled them to hunt prey that might otherwise have evaded them. He would miss his peers Sunpaw and Robinpaw especially- they were furballs, and constantly trying to one-up each other, but were brilliant hunting partners and always good for a laugh. They'd only be a few mooncycles behind him in getting their warrior names, anyways.

With a small shake of his head to refocus, Squirrelpaw bounded forward, suddenly feeling full to the brim with excited energy. Today was going to be a good hunt, he could feel it.

-----

And a good hunt it was- the sun was nearing the horizon when Squirrelpaw marched into camp, carrying multiple pieces of prey in his jaws, head raised proudly in spite of himself. Let the clan look at what a great hunter they were about to recognize as a full warrior, he thought, allowing himself a brief moment of smugness.

He spotted his sister Pebblepaw on his way over to deposit his catch, and flicked his tail cheerfully at her. But instead of returning the friendly gesture or commenting on his catch, Pebblepaw's eyes went wide. She looked... relieved? A little bit reproachful?

"Where have you been?" she hissed, darting over to him. Squirrelpaw glanced quizzically at her, and set down his catch to answer.

"Hunting. Why?" he asked, confused by her irritation. "What's the big-"

And then he realized. One glance around the camp revealed the entire clan, assembled at their typical meeting spot. Expectant eyes on him and Pebblepaw. Rookstar himself, perched above the rest, surveying them with an almost amused expression.

Squirrelpaw had showed up late to his own warriors' cereony.

Oh, Pebblepaw would never let him live this down.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:33 pm

Username: Griff
Cat Name: Tangledclaw
Clan: https://toyhou.se/griffhighwind/charact ... er:2507939
Prompt: What even was that?!? Tangledclaw's breath was running fast, as they clung to the tree for deer life. Waiting for a few minutes, they exhaled out. Whatever it was, it seemed to be gone now at least. Okay, time to get back down. Easy enough right? Just one foot in front of the- uh-oh.

They paused, realizing that their claws were stuck in the bark of the tree, Oh come on, not today! Today was to be their first patrol out with his crush and- HNNNNGH. Still stuck! How could he get out of this? He wasn't sure...

Finally the patrol came by. His crush peered up at him, blanked, then made her way up. "You silly gull, lets get you down..."
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:42 pm

Knickknacks wrote:Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Squirrelhop
Prompt: [398/400 words]

🤗😌🙏
    [Winner, I have no reason for the emojis, this is simply how it is today, congrats]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:50 pm

AH thank you!! I love my semi-disaster man
Knickknacks