Artist Baylin [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
66 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon #1938

Postby Baylin » Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:32 am

Edits wrote:[nr] Whiskers, Heterochromia, sclera
[s]Hair, shine

Hello hello! Looks like you guys are going to be seeing a lot more of me :)

This kalon looks a little bored...Why dont you see if you can make them smile!
Feel free to interpret this as you like but keep it cs appropriate!

Code: Select all
Username + ID#:
Name:

Here's a base forum for you to use, the only information I require specifically is your username/ID and a name for this kal

Ending in 1 week, July 23rd @ Rollover

xXx

◊ My Toyhou.se
◊ pfp by Chizuny
◊ Sig art by SarahN

XxX.ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

xXx
Baylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1938

Postby !karkat » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:04 am

Username + ID#:
Name:

they take care of a fish tank !! they care deeply for the fish inside, and caring for and observing the fish in this tank always makes them smile.
Last edited by !karkat on Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
seraph - it.he.doll
toyhouse
!karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tjebb » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:19 am

Username + ID#: Tjebb + 945786
Name: Payton
Prompt:
Payton let out a little smile. Razzy, her cat, rolled over onto her back, both paws kneading the air. Her lips almost appeared to be shaped into a smile, with loud purrs backing up that idea. Giving the cat a rub on the belly, Payton chose that as her moment to get up. It had been a rough couple of weeks, even things like going to visit the shore hadn't helped. Normally a quiet walk along the beach would be enough to give her a mental reset. Though she doesn't quite look the part, Payton is more kind and patient than you would first think. Padding her way towards the front door, she grabbed her little orange bag filled with towels and some water bottles. They were empty, but that was fine, she would pass a water fountain or two on the way to the beach. Once outside, she unlocked her surfboard. She didn't have a good way to store it in the meantime, so she just kept it locked up like a bike, except it's a surfboard and it's a case that holds said board in place until unlocked. The board was a really nice one, one that has been a big part of her life. Along the side of her body, she has some markings that look like fish. So Payton got those same designs on her board, it always got her compliments when she'd surf. That wasn't what mattered most to her, but it sure felt nice when others acknowledge the things she had hated as a kid. While strolling her way to the shore, she passed the water fountains she always stops at. Grabbing an empty water bottle out of her bag, she put it underneath the faucet. Pressing on the little button in front of the fountain, the water bottles were filled up one by one. Now with two large water bottles full and ready to go, she went back on her way. A few minutes of empty thought later, she ended up getting to the dunes. She pawed up the dunes towards the sea, and while doing so saw a collection of seagulls cawing at one another. She looked at them and let out a little smile. Not much, but they were quite silly looking, a handful of seagulls just talking with each other. Payton turned her head downwards. Getting to her usual spot, Payton grabbed her towel out from her bag. Laying it out on the ground along with the surfboard, she took a sip of water. Picking the board back up, she went towards the ocean. The waves were perfect today, and so was the weather. Seeing there were no red flags or hazards, she got on the board. Paddling out, the sun made her feel so hot. While padding out, a school of fish, maybe around 5 or 6, swam up to her board, staring at her with large black eyes. It was hard to count them all, her eyes had closed a lot due to both the sun and her smile. Payton giggled loudly as the fish just stared at her. Their minds looked empty, it's hard to think of thoughts behind fish, but she wondered if they were curious. Had they been looking for someone to say hi to, or someone to cheer up? She would never know. But if that was their goal, they sure accomplished it.
Last edited by Tjebb on Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My Kalons
I no longer actively draw using Oekaki, but I'll try my best to use the forums and talk via dms and such!
Looking for art!

Image Image Image
Tjebb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raiden » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:20 am

Username + ID#: solid snake 739226
    Name: Mattis
    Prompt: i had a hunch you might like fish.
    right?

winner may keep the art! ^_^

Last edited by raiden on Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snake/wolf. he/they/she.
trades. kalons. nishinekos.
pfp: kaiyodo revoltech
i'm your number one fan!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jasps » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:20 am

Username + ID#:
Name:

────
hrnn im medicated now but that
doesn't change that
cs's pm system is absolute garbage
please message me on discord if its important thank u
────
─────────────
Слава Україні | BLM
DJ/general nuisance
he/him
adult lol
discord @ jasper#4992

─────────────
art cred <3
jasps

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw8033 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:37 am

Username + ID#: Moonpaw8033 + 927018
Name: Jasper
Prompt: Play online games with him! That's how his friends make him smile. Jasper prefers open games like Minecraft to goof around and play with friends. Just ask if he wants to play a game with you and you can see that goofy smile appear.
Last edited by Moonpaw8033 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moonpaw8033

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:57 am

Username + ID#: SilentMelody + 707008
    Name:
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:41 pm

Username + ID#: DragonOfEmber || 695530
Name: Carver
Prompt:

Carver waited, sitting in the booth he'd reserved at his favourite restaurant. If he was being honest with himself, fear was creeping in. He was early - he knew - but the past was starting to creep up on him. Memories were plaguing him as he sat there, waiting for the other half of his party to show up.

wip

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitter_Goatman » Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:14 pm

mark

Username + ID#: Cyberkonstruktor 859449
Name:
Daniel
He/him
ImageImage
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart
Glitter_Goatman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clementine Cloud » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:57 am

Username + ID#: Clementine Cloud ID# 476020
Name: Riven
Prompt: Pour a bucket of water on him. Now, you may be thinking "how would pouring a bucket of water one someone make them smile??" and you'd be right in thinking that wouldn't work. Except for when its part of an ongoing prank-war between old friends. Riven is reserved to most he meets, some might even call him standoffish, but when he considers you his friend, you're family. And what better way to bond as a new found family member than some harmless pranks! Whether it be sneaking to your house and leaving funny pictures of himself in all your frames, changing the digital horn in your car to say "Thank you!" every time you try to spitefully honk at someone, or even something as simple as cutting your shared pizza into irregular and uneven slices, harmless pranks is how Riven shows his affection. Like how someone sends you cute cat pictures that made them think of you, Riven instead sends you links to captivating articles that when clicked on instead send you to the same song every time. Every time. And somehow, because you love him, you still open the articles. And you know, that somewhere, no matter how far away, Riven smiles because he got you. And he smiles, because its your turn in the prank war.
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me