Drawing sessions 10
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1933 Won by FoxiewithaMoxie

Postby The Lost soul » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:35 am

--------------

Standard- Hair, Custom shine
Common- Custom tail, Long fur
This Kalon has a ostomy bag- and no matter what they pick for the cover, it always has triangles! Why are triangles so important to them? You may pretty up, but you may not add any more than 250 words, including words used as decoration.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kalon's Name:[/b]
[b]Why are triangles so important to them?:[/b]

End date is one week exactly from posting.

Won by FoxiewithaMoxie
Last edited by The Lost soul on Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-adult-asocial(likely schizoid)-
DA
No art trades.
Commissions are Closed

sick.
The Lost soul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1933

Postby raiden » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:49 am

Username: solid snake 739226
    Kalon's Name: Beatrix
    Why are triangles so important to them?: [191]
      Regarded as being the strongest and most structurally-sound shapes in engineering, the triangle not only looks pleasing to Beatrix, but it is also a source of symbolic meaning to her. As it is used in some of the world's most fascinating architecture, triangles are used to construct reliable bases to intricate structures such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and the Salvador Dali Museum. The triangle's minimal number of sides is what gives it it's power - with less vertices come less weak points.
      The "strongest shape" carries great meaning to Bea. Being born to parents who were not dedicated to one another, she struggled with "finding her place" among what was supposed to be a loving and healthy family. Upon leaving the care of her parents, Bea quickly made new friends - her "brother" and "sibling" (who also came from unreliable households) quickly became her long-lost family. This trio is inseparable, and Bea learned that family is not necessarily always a blood-relation - it's the people who are willing to support you even when things get tough. Just like a triangle, Bea and her friends are always there to hold each other together.

dropping! love the colors on this kid! ^_^
Last edited by raiden on Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
snake/wolf. he/they/she.
trades. kalons. nishinekos.
pfp: kaiyodo revoltech
i'm your number one fan!
Image Image Image Image Image Image
raiden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Southern sweetie » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:56 am

Username: Southern sweetie
    Kalon's Name: tbd
    Why are triangles so important to them?:

Live . Laugh . Love

Wip with the 3 L’s <3
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:24 am

Username: eldritch horror
Kalon's Name: Xyr
Why are triangles so important to them?: 250

"What? Triangles? Oh man..." She laughed. "It's pretty cheesy.."

Local hero Xyr talks about her experiences with chronic illness
Last edited by epilogue on Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baphymet » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:32 pm

Username: Baphymet
Kalon's Name: Blacklight

will edit, triangles being the perfect shape :)
" Image
xxImage "
──────────────
hi my name is baphy, nice to meet you.
i hope you have eternal happiness and
i hope you realize how much love you truly
deserve, inhale for 4 and exhale for 4.

──────────────
-Margarita Karapanou, Rien ne va plus.
tr. by Karen Emmerich
Baphymet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:44 pm

Username: Sobble
Kalon's Name: Conuall / connie
Connie's life has been anything but balance. From a young age she was in and out of hospitals, the staff coming and going as frequently as she did. It meant poking, prodding, a long list of symptoms and past visits to explain, and maze-like hallways to puzzle out. Connie despised the hospital, it felt like all the tests and visits were fruitless, and she found herself no closer to a true diagnoses or respite from what had been bothering her. It wasn't until she met a young, ambitious medical student that she found a friend.

Carter had just started his residency in pediatrics and his passion far outshined his tired body, and his smile was contagious. It was his keen eye that helped doctors finally make her diagnosis, and his radiant smile that saw through her care. Though he was only a student, Connie requested him time and time again. Even after he finished his residency, Connie visited him. Texting him on rainy days and getting together over by the university cafe. Carter always had a small triangle pin on his bag, and it took Connie awhile to ask what is was for. Carter showed her the triangle, and the way it could be viewed from many angles, always offering multiple paths and new directions. A triangle could be found in nearly every natural and architectural space, and to Carter, and later Connie, it represents balance and reminds her to think holistically.

[242 words]
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:42 pm

mark!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sibylline, » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:16 pm

Username: sibylline,
Kalon's Name: Hendrix
Why are triangles so important to them?: hendrix is simply OBSESSED with patterns and the way that triangles will always connect together in a beautiful and consistent way. it's simple, really, but it fascinates him in a way that is nearly impossible to explain.
It's coming like the sunshine // Rising in the morning
adult // wermz // dorks // my umas // toyhouse
sibylline,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritWish » Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:58 pm

Username: Sp1ritW1sh
Kalon's Name: Angulus
Why are triangles so important to them?: Triangles are important to Angulus because they make up the entirety of the world. Anything and everything can be made into a triangle, and to him this means that he can do or make anything he pleases. They also look nice and he loves making different patterns with them in his spare time.
SpiritWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nothing Lasts Forever...

Postby FoxiewithaMoxie » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:31 am

Username: FoxiewithaMoxie
Kalon's Name: Moxy

Cancer is the dirty spectre that’s been haunting her for years, but Moxy is a survivor that refuses to be a victim. The triangle represents to her the fact that her cancer treatment won’t last forever. She knows one day, she will be free from colon cancer. You see, all her gear that she uses is marked with triangles of all sorts, including her ostomy bag. Why? Because a circle never ends; it’s forever. But a triangle has three ending points. Just like the triangle has three ends, so will there come a day when her mind, body, and spirit will be free from the pain caused both the disease and treatment.

The bright colors of triangles she picks represents her own spirit to refuse to let the illness take over her life and to live life to the fullest right now, even with the diagnosis. She is determined to live boldly without any hesitation or restraint- to go camping, skydive, do sports (when her energy level allows for it), to hang out and socialize with friends. She is determined to live "outside the triangle" of that diagnosis, knowing one day she'll be healed. But until then, she is going to still live free. Why wait to live life? It takes a certain boldness, and perhaps a bit of moxy to see things this way, to see life as beautiful in spite of fear and pain. She feels that once she's cancer-free, triangles might symbolize something else: victory.
Last edited by FoxiewithaMoxie on Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a fortress!
FoxiewithaMoxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me