Based on Click to view
Artist faelyn [gallery]
Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

♔─ hunter's woods #468

Postby faelyn » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:56 am

main thread
to adopt, you must have a founder and be in level one! or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

write about a time when this cat did something impulsive!
ends june 20th!!

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]cat name:[/b]
[b]link to thread: [/b]
[b]prompt: [/b]
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♔─ hunter's woods #468

Postby Vivika » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:45 am

mark! <3
Vivika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TimelordSnowy » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:47 am

username: TimelordSnowy
cat name: Serenity
link to thread: https://toyhou.se/~world/58005.the-spirit-listeners
prompt: Serenity yelped as she felt the group leave from beneath her feet. She crashed at the bottom of the cave and groaned before hauling herself back to her feet, shaking her fur out and flinging dust everywhere. She flicked her ear trying to get a gauge on her surroundings. Watcher and or Clover were going to kill her when she gets back....She was beginning to think following her instincts was a terrible idea but something was leading her this way and she just had to find out what it was. She needed to prove herself to the others. They say she doesn't need to but she felt like she needed to do something for the clan. No matter how small. So on a whim she decided to follow whatever was pulling her here and see where it led. Not her fault she's blind and couldn't see the ledge....anyway. She'll just have to go deeper in, follow the pull, and just hope she can find her way out again. Briefly turning she touched her nose to the cliff wall behind her to attempt to see how big it was, but even based on her fall she knew she may have trouble climbing back out. She huffed and turned back the way she was facing. Continuing into the cave, seeing where it led, and hoping she wouldn't regret following whatever this was.

This is Pickle.He is my friend

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
TimelordSnowy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:50 am

this comp is extended to the 30th! <3
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔─ hunter's woods #468

Postby faelyn » Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:21 am

bump! <3
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faelyn » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:40 am

TimelordSnowy wrote:username: TimelordSnowy
cat name: Serenity
link to thread: https://toyhou.se/~world/58005.the-spirit-listeners
prompt: Serenity yelped as she felt the group leave from beneath her feet. She crashed at the bottom of the cave and groaned before hauling herself back to her feet, shaking her fur out and flinging dust everywhere. She flicked her ear trying to get a gauge on her surroundings. Watcher and or Clover were going to kill her when she gets back....She was beginning to think following her instincts was a terrible idea but something was leading her this way and she just had to find out what it was. She needed to prove herself to the others. They say she doesn't need to but she felt like she needed to do something for the clan. No matter how small. So on a whim she decided to follow whatever was pulling her here and see where it led. Not her fault she's blind and couldn't see the ledge....anyway. She'll just have to go deeper in, follow the pull, and just hope she can find her way out again. Briefly turning she touched her nose to the cliff wall behind her to attempt to see how big it was, but even based on her fall she knew she may have trouble climbing back out. She huffed and turned back the way she was facing. Continuing into the cave, seeing where it led, and hoping she wouldn't regret following whatever this was.

congrats!! <3 i love suspense in this!
faelyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me