Based on Click to view
Artist Mid-life [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Squishpuppy Adopt #9

Postby Mid-life » Mon May 03, 2021 7:29 am

❖ SquishPuppies ❖

Squishpuppies are a species of semi-aquatic euplerids most closely related to the Malagasy Civet (Also know as the fanaloka or jabady), although they have many differences, such as their longer necks and fluid-filled shark tails. These tails function similarly to a camels hump, storing nutrients and water. This allows them to stay on land for extended periods of time. Despite what the name suggests, squishpuppies are not canines, but actually get the name from shark pups. Their tails are most often in the shape of a shark's. Squishpuppies are genetically sexless, but individuals may exhibit masculine or feminine traits. Squishpuppies are often very friendly and tame in temperament. They have been know to guide lost people out of shipwrecks. They often hang out in packs around coral reefs. Although originating in the ocean, many squishpuppies also inhabit freshwater rivers and lakes. They are a widespread species.

This SquishPuppy's name is very meaningful to them. What is it and why is it meaningful? Is it special to their family? Does it relate to something that they love? Interpret this prompt as you'd like. 150 words max

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Name:
    Pronouns:
    Why is their name meaningful? (150 words)

Ends on the 6th, 12 am PST.

Traits;
    "Squalus" | Tier 0 | Standard:
    None
Last edited by Mid-life on Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Squishpuppy Adopt #9

Postby nikitty. » Mon May 03, 2021 2:18 pm

Username: yoonvi
Name: Hearthwright
Pronouns: De/Dem
Why is their name meaningful? (): Hearthwright finds der name meaningful because it's a variation of names passed down generation by generation in der family. Hearthwright's mother had the name Ambwright and der father had the name Hearthbone.
░ inactive ░

pals ; 𓃠 𓆏 𓃶 𓃴
nikitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Wed May 05, 2021 8:15 am

Ends in 2 days
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Thu May 06, 2021 2:47 pm

Username: Prince Audric
Name: Lex
Pronouns: She/Her
Why is their name meaningful? their name is meaning full to them because they grew up in a town named Lexington and she loves being named after the town where she grew up and has so many fond memories of her family and friends. S=even as an adult she still lives there and enjoys spending her day in the park selling snowcones
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Fri May 14, 2021 11:33 am

yoonvi wrote:Username: yoonvi
    Name: Hearthwright
    Pronouns: De/Dem
    Why is their name meaningful? (): Hearthwright finds der name meaningful because it's a variation of names passed down generation by generation in der family. Hearthwright's mother had the name Ambwright and der father had the name Hearthbone.

Winner! Thank you for your patience :)
    I loved the lineage aspect of der name and that both aspects of der name, "hearth" and "wright" have been passed down on different sides and that Hearthwright is a sort of unifying name between the two families. Seems like a sort of Romeo and Juliet type of storyline. Congrats!

Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me