Based on Click to view
Artist certified [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

AE #34

Postby certified » Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:35 pm

CYOP

Edit- changing competition to hopefully get more users to enter??
Tell me what's on this kids bucket list to help inspire design

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]AE name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b] cow
[b]palette:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]

ends 3/24

Last edited by certified on Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AE #34

Postby Southern sweetie » Sat Mar 13, 2021 4:43 pm

username:
AE name:
palette:
prompt:

Posting in case I have time! <3
Southern sweetie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:06 am

username: miraphoenix
AE name: Minke
palette: Updated palette, from Coolors!
prompt:
I would like to gift Minke's BFF to VenomousParadise!
Was that them? Minke trotted over, their ears perked.

Before they could give a bleat of greeting, the other elk turned, and Minke’s ears drooped; no, that wasn’t their friend at all. Their friend had a wonderful deep brown ruff of fur upon their neck, and as this stranger had raised their head, Minke saw that their ruff was entirely white with piebalding, not like their friend at all! They sighed, and turned away.

As they walked off, Minke thought upon their friend, and a faint smile of fondness crossed their face. Their friend was a beautiful elk, with deep brown fur upon their ruff and in a stripe down their back, before the pattern was lost in a snowcap of white piebalding, like snow upon the trunk of a fallen tree. Their legs and sides were a vibrant chestnut that seemed to shimmer like gold when hit in the summer sun, before being hidden behind delicate, lacey stockings of white, which served to frame pale hooves. Well, all pale, except for the right fore, which bore darker stripes upon the outer claw.

There! An elk stood grazing at the edge of the forest, and Minke was hopeful; from a distance, it could be their friend. Ah, but the elk raised their head, and Minke’s hope fell. Their friend had a white blaze upon their face, and small white freckles upon their cheeks; this elk had no facial markings at all, and no antlers besides! They walked on, still reflecting.

Aside from the blaze and the freckles, Minke’s friend had white tips to their ears; the joke between them was that their friend had gotten a touch of frost on them, and the frost had never quite melted away. It was a sweet joke, almost as sweet as their smile; Minke couldn’t help but smile as they reflected on their friend’s face, their nose all soft pink with the dark freckles. But the time when their friend’s smile was the sweetest was undoubtably the springtime, when their antlers began to grow back, and it was always amazing to Minke, how tiny little buttons became spikes, which became vast, spreading antlers at the end of the season. Their friend’s antlers had always been a particular spot of interest to them as well; unlike most elk, whose brow tines were single spikes, their friend’s browtines were forked at the very tips, causing them to have two spikes that faced forward. This quirk had emerged the first year their friend’s antlers had forked, and no-one they asked had ever heard of such a thing, but year after year, their unusual antlers remained.

Lost in thought, Minke wasn’t watching where they were going, and were shocked from their reverie by a bleat of surprise. They looked up and apology turned to delight all in an instant; it was their friend at last! Together, the two elk wandered out into the flowery field, overjoyed to catch up with each other.

[495 words]

Striking this post out; gonna make another ^ ^
Last edited by miraphoenix on Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miraphoenix » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:45 am

username: miraphoenix
AE name: Minke
palette: Updated palette, from Coolors!
prompt:
My bucket list final version revised FINAL final Final v. 3
    1. Go to the ocean!!
    2. See an abalone shell
    3. See a whale!! (Especially a grey whale! Or a humpback! Or orcas!!)
    4. Find a way to visit the islands off the coast; picnic there maybe?
    5. Find someone who wants to go exploring with me!

[you see more blanks on the list, and the paper of the list is ragged, the legacy of someone who is excited for their life to come!]
miraphoenix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:10 am

END DATE: 4/14 @ 15:30 PST

Last bumped by certified on Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:10 am.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me