Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #980

Postby sprig » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:08 am

Merry (late) Christmas
- You can try out for up to 3 reindeer, but can only win 1.
- All reindeer from this set are siblings, and therefore cannot breed to one another.
- No extensions will be given on any of the reindeer.

RUDOLPH
NR / Harness
NR / Red nose
C / Mouth
R / Roman Nose
R / Tail
R / Antlers

Does his nose prevent him from making friends? Does it aid him in any way? Maybe its a good conversation starter?

Must have 3 or less bulls to enter
Max. 200 words. / End date: Feb 25

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #980

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:45 pm

Username: AngelDoll
Name: Rudy
Prompt:

"Why do you want to be friends with me?" Asked Rudy.

"Because you're different." Santa said.

"People don't like me cause I'm different." they said.

"I'm not like them, I think you're one of a kind." Santa replied warmly

"Just stay away from me." Rudy cried.

"What if I don't want to." Santa said.

"And why would you do that? Don't be stubborn." They inquired.

"I'm not stubborn, it's just that I'm not giving up yet on proving to you that you're differently beautiful." Santa replied truthfully.

Rudy broke down in tears. No one had ever said such kind words to them. They had lived their whole life believing no one liked them. But now? Now it seemed they had a friend. Rudy decided to do something they'd never done, they touch Santa with their nose and it glows so bright they're blinded momentarily. "Now we're friends." Rudy smiles softly and together they walk towards the barn. As they enter it everyone gasps. "What?" asks Rudy. "Your nose! It's gorgeous!" they exclaim and all crowd around the happy moodeer. Rudy had never been happier surrounded by new friends. Rudy learned never to put themself down and to be happy.

200/200

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:38 am

Username: Sleepytally
Name: Luke (meaning bringer of light)
Prompt: Ever since Luke was just a calf his nose started glowing when he was happy, excited, or embarrassed, and was always teased for it by the other calves. Luke learned not to let it get to him when he was able to make his nose glow on command. Luke loves to help the other calves and older reindeer with looking for something at night or with games like hot or cold.
Luke realizes that his nose is not a problem unless he believes that it's a problem.
87/200
Last edited by Sleepytally on Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:34 am

Username: DarkestWerewolf
Name: Rudolph
Prompt:
    Rudolph never really had a lot of problems with his nose. It definitely captures attention right off the bat but it’s nothing he’s foreign to. He’s grown up with the attention always on him and his nose, he’s used to it.
    He doesn’t mind if strangers stare, it’s definitely something. He’d stare at someone too if they had a glaring red nose. Makes him look like he’s got a permanent cold. Hence, he always likes to start off his conversations with witty or really lame comments.
    “Yeah, I caught a cold when I was born, never got better...”
    “Wanna know what coffee brand my siblings and I like to get? Star-bucks.”
    “It doesn’t cost anything when Santa lands his sleigh on roofs. It’s usually on the house.”

Have mercy. Some of them are just horrid but it does get the ball going and Rudolph is more than happy to make new friends.
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:14 pm

Username: Joke's On You | Name: Beacon | Gender: Bull | Prompt:

Beacon's glowing red nose never bothered him and it never prevented him from making any friends. In fact, Beacon found that his was nose quite beneficial. In school, he was labelled as the class clown, cracking jokes whenever he had the chance. Over the years, Beacon found that none of his jokes grew stale. Which is why he made the decision to dedicate himself to a life of comedy. Yup, you heard right! Beacon is a comedian! And his glowing red nose? He considers it to be his personal clown nose and uses it in all of his shows.

Beacon's stand up comedy acts take place at a local place in town on Friday nights, which usually is usually jam packed each time. His jokes consist primarily of bad puns. And by bad, I mean they're so bad that you can't help but laugh. Need some examples? He has plenty!

Warning: Very BAD puns ahead. (Answers are transparent)

Why did the student eat his homework?

Because the teacher told him it was a piece of cake!

What do you call an ant who fights crime?

A vigilanty!

What do you call a reindeer on Halloween?

A cariBOO!

[197/200]

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby case » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:36 pm

❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄
Username: Case
Name: Fraser
Prompt: From a young age, Fraser learned very quickly that fitting in was overrated. Unfortunately, however, the phrase he lived his life by was not universally understood, and it took some time for Fraser to realize that "normal" was only a social construct. When Fraser entered reindeer high school, Fraser was desperate to find a place in the social hierarchy. It seemed that all other students cared about was blending into the crowd. When someone stuck out, they immediately moved down the social ladder. Fraser was so scared of being labeled as "abnormal" that he would wake up early before school just to color in his nose with a black Sharpie. One day, one of his older siblings walked in while Fraser was performing his early morning routine. Horrified, Fraser's sibling grabbed a cloth to wipe away the marker stain.

"Why would you want to look like everyone else, Fraser? Your family loves your authentic self, and you should embrace your own differences."

From that day forward, Fraser made a promise to educate others on how true beauty and acceptance should come from within. As an adult, Fraser travels to local schools educating the next generation on loving their authentic selves.

[200/200]

❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❉ ❊ ❄ ❄
she/her
avatar by darling feathers of willow

my jbd's
april
vivian
cadbury
cameron
eggo
Pet's name: 3
case

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:02 pm

Username: Ravendarus
Name: Oliver
Prompt:
Rudolph, Rudolph your nose is too bright! Can't you shut it off like it's a light?

Rudolph, Rudolph, go away, you are really annoying so obey.

Rudolph, Rudolph is not my name so please, be my friend and don't leave me alone in the breeze...

My name is Oliver and everyone makes fun of my nose, they say I should go away and it gets annoying from time to time but there isn't much I can do. I just try my best to be nice and always try to have a smile on my face. One day I will find a friend who likes me just as I am... without having to hide my noise.

My nose might not be useful for making friends but it certainly is useful for lighting my way. It may be small but I believe within my heart of heart that I will one day find someone who is kind just like me.

When I meet that someone the first thing I will say to them is... ah well... maybe. How about, "No my name is not Rudolph and even though my nose shines bright won't you be my friend tonight?".
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:34 pm

Username: fawn-
Name: Rowen
Prompt:
From a young age Rowen always noticed the eyes on him. The stares he got were usually not in mean spirit, but they were still looking. At him, why? Rowen was just like any other cow, but still he met quizzical faces and second glances when he walked by. Rowen always felt judged and he became shy, making it hard to find someone who listened to him and didn’t just stare. As far as he knew, Rowen had four legs, two ears, horns and a tail. What could possibly be so different about him? He asked Riley, his childhood friend if she noticed anything strange. “I see two eyes, and a nose.” Rowen wondered, if he wasn’t missing anything or didn’t have any extra, maybe it was something else. He thought, what about the color? Are my eyes rainbow or something? He laughed just thinking about it. “Hmm.. well your nose is the same color as...” she glanced down. “This grass!” “It’s green!?” “I guess so Ro!”
if anyone doesn’t know, the little joke of the story is that his friend is colorblind
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:09 am

DarkestWerewolf wrote:Username: DarkestWerewolf
Name: Rudolph
Prompt:
    Rudolph never really had a lot of problems with his nose. It definitely captures attention right off the bat but it’s nothing he’s foreign to. He’s grown up with the attention always on him and his nose, he’s used to it.
    He doesn’t mind if strangers stare, it’s definitely something. He’d stare at someone too if they had a glaring red nose. Makes him look like he’s got a permanent cold. Hence, he always likes to start off his conversations with witty or really lame comments.
    “Yeah, I caught a cold when I was born, never got better...”
    “Wanna know what coffee brand my siblings and I like to get? Star-bucks.”
    “It doesn’t cost anything when Santa lands his sleigh on roofs. It’s usually on the house.”

Have mercy. Some of them are just horrid but it does get the ball going and Rudolph is more than happy to make new friends.

Congratulations -- adding the halter now.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:18 am

Thank you so much!!
He’s my very first bull too! The halter looks amazing on him!
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me