Ends: Feb 21st

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Pride status:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by Frisco on Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Valentine Event #16

Postby Runnersback » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:38 am

Username: Runnersback
Lion name: Azizi (Swahili for “precious”)
Lion gender: Male
Pride: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Pride status: writer
Prompt: [265/300]
If Azizi could go back in time and replot a book he famously wrote he would, his career had become stagnant as he had grown and well many gave him the title of “Azizi the one hit childhood wonder”. And he absolutely hated it.

So he decided to look book at the book he had wrote when he was little called,The crocodiles, it was tacky of course but had to give him some sort of inspiration as he flipped through the designs and the words,“Crocodiles eating people, Crocodiles in love... Crocodiles, they eat fruit and cucumber. They fell in love. (What happens next?) Then they say,thank you...”

And so it inspired him to wander the plains till he could find a mated pair of crocodiles and get recipes they had before falling in love with each other and recipes they had learned or discovered together. He also had written out there life stories to insert before each recipe and well he was mighty proud of his masterpiece.

So Azizi took his book and brought it to a lioness who published his first, he wrote named it,“The crocodiles guide to good food and great vibes.” He loved it and well he figured it would give the lions and Hyenas some insight on there crocodile neighbors. But now he just had to figure out his genre, would it be cookbooks or a guide to life, so he labeled it as a cookbook and left it in her cave. Whatever would happen with his manuscript he was still proud for opening his mind from what others called him.
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:27 am

Username: DraconisSumeris
Lion name: Severian
Pride: the Knights of dracon
Pride status: -
Prompt: wip
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:06 am

Mark!
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK Valentine Event #17

Postby captain dude » Fri Feb 19, 2021 5:56 pm

Username: DewFromJupiter
Lion name: Efuru
Lion gender: Female
Pride: People of the Painted Valley
Pride status: Founder!
Prompt:

She is a brilliant teller of myths, stories, and legends. When she tells tales, cubs draw nearer to listen. She wouldn’t say that she’s a writer, per se, as her people carry information by song and oral tradition. One of her favorites is the story of how lions got their colour.

Long ago, when the Old Ones roamed the earth, the whole land was barren and cold. As the animals gathered to talk with the Spirit of the Sky, they wished to create something new, lively, to raise their families in and start their own nations. The Spirit happily accepted this request and gave them seeds and unique skills to create their new home. The strongest of them, the rhinos, dug the rivers and formed the mountains. And the wisest of them, the elephants, planted the seeds, throwing them where they formed rainforests, savannahs, and the deserts. The proud lions decided to leap into the sky and drag the sun a bit closer. And that, she says, is why our pelts are so bright and why our homelands are so warm. The lions desired a warm home, but their decision was not without its own consequences. The Spirit of the Sky, offended and upset that the lions did not ask for something that would have been given freely, would not allow something so precious to be tampered without a cost. Some of the lions gained a mane, a symbol of the glory of the sun’s rays, but they also faced times of great drought.

This has led her to becoming a great source of entertainment and happiness amongst her pride. Her stories are a great booster of morale. Nothing satisfies hungry souls quite like a story that fills the heart and spirit. They’ve bound the pride together throughout the generations.
captain dude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:36 am

Username: Julius525
Lion name: Katherina
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Kandadhawo's Pride
Pride status: Assasin
Prompt: Khaterina would possibly write a thriller or some kind of horror book. She would use her life experiences to create something new, based on some works she had to do in the past, but also adding some details of her newself and what she desires to happen.
The book, a small group of notes and journal entries right now, had already a name chosen: “Fiends in my cave”. The small piece of story she has already written goes about a lioness who must deal with an enemy that uses her loved ones to cause her harm, trying to finish her off as she means a threat to this enemy’s current high status.
[112]
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:45 am

Username: minifun990
Lion name: Girisa
Pride:Mystic Isles
Pride status: Storyteller
Prompt: If Girisa were to write a proper book, one of novel-length with many many pages rather than the short stories he often told others verbally, or sketched notes down. If he were to write a book that would be read without being read out by Girisa himself he would write a mystery or thriller. Something that would keep a lion engaged for hours or days, something that could hardly be put down. What was going to happen next? Who was the killer, is the main character truly good? Who are the real villains and the ones who are just trying to live their lives. It would have moral implications and hopefully- hopefully make an impact on other lions. He would call it something dramatic and mysterious as well, like 'The Devil's Puppet'. A story of betrayal, romance and murder. Girisa almost wanted to start on it immediately. (147/300)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:56 am

Username: MySpoons
Lion name: Romero
Pride: The New Guard
Pride status: Wanderer
Prompt:

To Those I've Met and Loved
    Romero doesn't know what quite to call his collection of notes on scrap paper. It's not quite a diary. Not for him, at least. There is little scribbled about him among the messy, uneven lines he keeps tucked close to his chest. Each page is dedicated to someone else. Anyone Romero comes across and finds himself enamored with during his long days spent roaming the lands without purpose.

He would probably call it a series of snapshot biographies if he had to call it something. It documents moments he associates with those he has met. Even if it is the stranger on the horizon he never spoke with, only found himself lingering over the large cart they pulled across the tops of sand dunes. All the images, words, and mannerisms that stay with him at night, filling his lonely mind with a lifetime's full of precious interactions.

The pages are not organized. They aren't even well protected. As they crumple and become worn and damaged and eventually fall apart, Romero does not transcribe the fading words. He has had them long enough. All these strangers and companions are not his to keep for himself, coveting a pale image of them on lifeless pages. If they are still with him, in his memory, after their pages are gone, then that is all the documentation he needs.
    [231 words]
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT