Artist Sixbane [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
89 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

VOK - Valentines event

Postby Sixbane » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:52 am

Welcome to the VOK valentines event!

This event isn't anything major, it's just something small! We'll be putting out some adopts on some special new lines, along with holding a nursery MYO event!

Stay tuned for more info for pt 2....

Hyenas have come to the valley!

To add variety and more freedom, Hyena lines have been added to VOK! These are PERMANENT and can be used for any adopts, and not just event-only lines.

Hyenas are more or less treated the same as a regular lion pride member!
You can have them within your pride, as allies, antagonists,ect. They take up a space in your pride and you must have the room for them. You can keep a hyena pack separate or connected to your lion pride! The territory level just has to have the space.

-Hyenas can NOT be founder customs, as the focus of the arpg is still on lions. You can ADOPT them as founders if you like
-Myos for them will be available later, but aren't yet. (with the upcoming site update)
- the main adopt page will be updated to include more info when im updating it anyway for the site update
-Hyenas use the SAME trait guide as lions do. The only difference is that they dont have mane edits. Manes are just considered as large/small fur edits. This is for ease of access.
-Hyenas CANNOT BREED with lions. There will be a separate hyena nursery to be posted in the upcoming future (once some are in circulation). They will share a nursery thread for tickets
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: VOK - Valentines event

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:03 pm

mark