Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #975

Postby sprig » Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:05 pm

Merry (late) Christmas
- You can try out for up to 3 reindeer, but can only win 1.
- All reindeer from this set are siblings, and therefore cannot breed to one another.
- No extensions will be given on any of the reindeer.

VIXEN
NR / Harness
C / Mouth
UC / Ears
UC / Hair
R / Feathering
R / Antlers

This is a partner competition with Prancer. Both you and the user you choose to partner with will write a memory from each cow's perspective. It can be the same memory, or separate memories!
The two sisters have been inseparable since birth (they are twins, after all). What is the fondest memory these two have together?
Max. 200 words. / End date: Feb 25

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #975

Postby Maringue » Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:44 pm

Username: Bunnila
Name: Keeping name as Vixen ♥
Partner: SleepyTally

Prompt:

Vixen and Prancer have always been the most competitive of all their siblings. Well, when you have so many siblings it's hard to get anyone's attention. You're always compared to your siblings and are constantly in competition which each other. Vixen's youngest memory of this is with Prancer. They once made a game where every day whoever got the most attention from their family would win. It was two birds with one stone: the attention they craved and the desire to win. Vixen remembers going out of her way to make a batch of oats for each of her siblings so she would get all of their attention, and it worked! Prancer was furious and tried to make a special mud pie for each sibling but they all fell apart so Vixen was crowned the winner for the day. Prancer knew she had to get Vixen back but the next day was the monthly visit from the farrier. Vixen and Prancer know when to settle down and not to danger others with their rivalry, so Vixen felt like an even bigger winner and always has bragging rights from that time!

190/200

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual

Signature Art © © | Toyhouse
ImageImageImageImage
Maringue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:17 am

Username: Cactologist Partner: certified Name: Ponder Gender: Heifer Prompt: Start at 974

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ Part Two ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
The talent show. Giggle’s perfect opportunity to test out her comedic mastermind, and one step closer to "the only career in which your only task is to make others laugh," as Gigi called it. Ponder had been helping her practice her act for months, and she knew Gigi was ready for almost anything that could go wrong. That was Ponder's specialty. Sitting in the auditorium that night, though, she discovered something she hadn't accounted for. The room was packed full. No matter how different they were, Ponder knew they had one thing in common: stage fright. Her blood ran cold.

Go to Part Three

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ Part Four ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Ponder moved instinctively, as if pulled by a cord tying the twins’ hearts together. Every eye in the audience was on her, but she felt no fear. She didn't stop running until she was hugging her sister backstage.
"Pon, I can't do this!"
"Yes, you can! Just like we practiced!"
"That's the issue, I know how to do it with you, not all them!"
Ponder for once didn't have an answer. Gigi was right. They had only practiced it together. Then she knew what she had to do, and with her sister at her side, she wasn't afraid.

Go to Part Five

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ Word Count: 198/200 ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:07 am

Bunnila wrote:
Username: Bunnila
Name: Keeping name as Vixen ♥
Partner: SleepyTally

Prompt:

Vixen and Prancer have always been the most competitive of all their siblings. Well, when you have so many siblings it's hard to get anyone's attention. You're always compared to your siblings and are constantly in competition which each other. Vixen's youngest memory of this is with Prancer. They once made a game where every day whoever got the most attention from their family would win. It was two birds with one stone: the attention they craved and the desire to win. Vixen remembers going out of her way to make a batch of oats for each of her siblings so she would get all of their attention, and it worked! Prancer was furious and tried to make a special mud pie for each sibling but they all fell apart so Vixen was crowned the winner for the day. Prancer knew she had to get Vixen back but the next day was the monthly visit from the farrier. Vixen and Prancer know when to settle down and not to danger others with their rivalry, so Vixen felt like an even bigger winner and always has bragging rights from that time!

190/200

Congratulations -- adding the halter now.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maringue » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:52 am

Omg bless I love my new girl! 💞

She/Her ♡ ENTP ♡ Pansexual