Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #974

Postby sprig » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:30 am

Merry (late) Christmas
- You can try out for up to 3 reindeer, but can only win 1.
- All reindeer from this set are siblings, and therefore cannot breed to one another.
- No extensions will be given on any of the reindeer.

PRANCER
NR / Harness
C / Mouth
C / Eye
UC / Hair
R / Antlers

This is a partner competition with Vixen. Both you and the user you choose to partner with will write a memory from each cow's perspective. It can be the same memory, or separate memories!
The two sisters have been inseparable since birth (they are twins, after all). What is the fondest memory these two have together?
Max. 200 words. / End date: Feb 25

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #974

Postby certified » Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:36 am

Username: certified Partner: Cactologist Name: Giggle Gender: Heifer Prompt: Start Here:

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ Part One ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Giggle was always the funny one, the spontaneous social butterfly, and Ponder was always the smart one, the careful wallflower. That's how it was, and neither of them had any issue with that. Together, they made a great pair, like two halves of a whole. Alone, though, is where they experienced their downfalls.

Go to Part Two

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ Part Three ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
The first thing Giggle saw when she stepped up to the mic was Ponder's horrified face, then she saw the reason why. Hundreds and hundreds of eyes, all on her. Ponder hadn't prepared her for this. She froze, her eyes flicking around faster than a hummingbird's wings. She couldn't do this. She met Ponder's eyes one more time before she fled from the stage.

Go to Part Four

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦ Part Five ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
No one in the audience that night had a clue that the brilliant performance that followed was ever meant to be a solo act. The twins were perfect together, and together, neither of them was afraid. Never again would they try to shine on their own, because now they saw the truth: anything is possible with a friend to help you through.

Word Count: 179/200
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepytally » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:37 pm

Username: Sleepytally
Name: Quinn
Partner: Bunnila
Prompt:
Prancer and Vixen have always been the most competitive of all of their siblings. Well, when you have so many siblings it’s hard to get anyone’s attention. You’re always compared to your siblings and are constantly in competition with each other. Prancer’s youngest memory of this is with Vixen. Prancer came up with a game with Vixen where everyday whoever got the most attention from their family would win. Cross two stones with one hop: the attention they craved and the desire to win. Prancer remembers watching Vixen go out of her way to make a batch of oats for each of her siblings so she would get all of their attention, and of course, it worked! Prancer was annoyed and Furious and tried to make special mud pies for each of her siblings but… they fell apart so Vixen was crowned the winner for the day (again.)Prancer knew and was determined to get back at Vixen buy the next day was the monthly visit from the farrier. Prancer and Vixen knew when to settle down and not to danger the other with their rivalry, so Prancer sulked in her jealousy while she felt that Vixen was the bigger person with her bragging rights for that time.

209/200
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
🌿

Tally | She/They

pfp by pinterest art by
ipphie

🍄

🌹 th
🍂 pokefarm
🌻 Sleepy Wermville
🌱 Lorwolf profile
🪻Lorwolf ref link
🌺 Buttermilks
🪴 discord:
Sleepytally#1109

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
Sleepytally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:07 am

Sleepytally wrote:
Username: Sleepytally
Name: Quinn
Partner: Bunnila
Prompt:
Prancer and Vixen have always been the most competitive of all of their siblings. Well, when you have so many siblings it’s hard to get anyone’s attention. You’re always compared to your siblings and are constantly in competition with each other. Prancer’s youngest memory of this is with Vixen. Prancer came up with a game with Vixen where everyday whoever got the most attention from their family would win. Cross two stones with one hop: the attention they craved and the desire to win. Prancer remembers watching Vixen go out of her way to make a batch of oats for each of her siblings so she would get all of their attention, and of course, it worked! Prancer was annoyed and Furious and tried to make special mud pies for each of her siblings but… they fell apart so Vixen was crowned the winner for the day (again.)Prancer knew and was determined to get back at Vixen buy the next day was the monthly visit from the farrier. Prancer and Vixen knew when to settle down and not to danger the other with their rivalry, so Prancer sulked in her jealousy while she felt that Vixen was the bigger person with her bragging rights for that time.

209/200

Congratulations -- adding the halter now.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me