Based on Click to view
Artist sprig [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #973

Postby sprig » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:46 am

Merry (late) Christmas
- You can try out for up to 3 reindeer, but can only win 1.
- All reindeer from this set are siblings, and therefore cannot breed to one another.
- No extensions will be given on any of the reindeer.

DANCER
NR / Harness
C / Mouth
C / Eye
UC / Hair
R / Antlers

What is her favorite holiday tradition? Does she do this tradition alone or with friends?
Max. 200 words. / End date: Feb 25

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #973

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:15 am

Username: ♔Voltaire♔
Name: Peonia
Prompt:

She nearly tripped over the running board of the van as she dove in, scrambling into her seat at the way back of the van, shivering and blowing hot air into her hands in a feeble endeavor to keep herself warm. She could hear the rest of her siblings lugging themselves through the thick snow, until the doors reopened and the chatter of the group began to eat up the sound of the staticky radio. The van began to shake as everyone filed into their seats, the oldest of them scolding the shotgun passenger for messing up the rear view mirror.

After a bit of bickering between the nine siblings, they were off, the car slowly making it's way into the small town nestled into the countryside. Peonia couldn't help but grin in anticipation, eyes frantically scanning for whatever semblance of holiday glow she could. It wasn't long until her eyes were alight in the glows of soft yellows and reds and greens; images of glowing reindeer pulling sleighs and inflatable snowmen passing by. Her heart warmed, the car falling silent as they drove slowly through town, admiring the décor of the townsfolk nestled inside their warm homes.
Last edited by ♔Voltaire♔ on Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:37 am

Username: BadgerBuddies
Name: Mother Ginger (Ginger)
Prompt:
Being one of Santa’s helpers, Ginger of course loves to travel, and is well versed with many different cultures and traditions thanks to her yearly travels around the world. Along the way, she’s made many friends too. Although there are so many beautiful traditions surrounding the Christmas season, Ginger does have her favorite. It may not be the most exciting to you or me, but to her, its the best day of the whole year.

Ginger has long been known to have a passion for dance. It is through this passion that during one of her travels to aid Santa that she met Sugarplum. Not only did the two heifer’s passion rival each others, but they could honestly pass for twins, and often were mistaken as such. The two became close very quickly, and soon after meeting, Sugarplum suggested that the duo go to see a performance of The Nutcracker, as Ginger was the only Buttermilk that she could think of who would want to join her. Now, every year since, Ginger has made the trek down to New York City from the North Pole to meet her friend and celebrate Christmas in the best way, with The Nutcracker ballet.

(200)
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:37 am

Username: fawn-
Name: Dancer
Prompt:
Dancer’s favorite tradition of the holiday season is the the annual Cocoa Contest. The week before Christmas, Dancer and her mom compete with tens of other hot cocoa lovers for the grand prize of next year’s holiday flavor. From a young age, Dancer always had a sweet tooth. And in the winter, the best feeling was coming in from hours of playing in the snow to a warm, smooth, steaming cup of hot cocoa. A perfect blend of chocolate and milk, with hints of cinnamon and honey. Over the years, Dancer has practiced replicating her mom’s perfect recipe with no list, just taste. The last few winters they have entered the competition together and are excited to show off a cocoa flavor from the heart.
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:07 am

♔Voltaire♔ wrote:Username: ♔Voltaire♔
Name: Peonia
Prompt:

She nearly tripped over the running board of the van as she dove in, scrambling into her seat at the way back of the van, shivering and blowing hot air into her hands in a feeble endeavor to keep herself warm. She could hear the rest of her siblings lugging themselves through the thick snow, until the doors reopened and the chatter of the group began to eat up the sound of the staticky radio. The van began to shake as everyone filed into their seats, the oldest of them scolding the shotgun passenger for messing up the rear view mirror.

After a bit of bickering between the nine siblings, they were off, the car slowly making it's way into the small town nestled into the countryside. Peonia couldn't help but grin in anticipation, eyes frantically scanning for whatever semblance of holiday glow she could. It wasn't long until her eyes were alight in the glows of soft yellows and reds and greens; images of glowing reindeer pulling sleighs and inflatable snowmen passing by. Her heart warmed, the car falling silent as they drove slowly through town, admiring the décor of the townsfolk nestled inside their warm homes.

Congratulations -- adding the halter now.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me