Artist cambion [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

umikuri! artist search !

Postby cambion » Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:03 am

[ main page ] . [ rules ] . [ species traits ] . [ staff ] . [ customs/myos ]
[ artist search ] . [ archive updates ] . [ shop ] . [ archive ] . [ nursery ] . [ bank ]

Welcome to the umikuri artist search! Do you think you have what it takes to wrangle around some umikuri?

At the moment I'll need to see how the species travels before I hire too many new artists, but if we gain some traction and your entries stand out you may be sent an offer of interest!

If you're ready to apply, just follow the guidelines and go ham!!
> This is not a place to just randomly make your own umikuris. This is an artist search, so please keep that in mind

> You can make as many entries as you like! This will always remain open

> A trait list is required, however from this point onwards if it's just a standard umikuri then just say it's standard

> Do NOT remove the fake sign !!! This rule only doesn't apply if you've had an artist entry claim approved

> Meme/Joke entries are fine, but please make sure they're not spam or just scribbly lines!! If you're gonna make a stop! i coulda dropped my croissant! umikuri please put some effort into it

> You may make umikuri of any rarity, but I'm looking for quality over quantity! I'm looking for at least 2-3 entries to really gauge your skill

> Umikiris are a custom-lined species; if there is high demand I may add a base for you to show your skills on

> If you own a MYO ticket that matches up w the rarity of an entry, you're free to claim it! However, you must first gain the artist's permission and have it run through a qualified member of staff before filling out a MYO form and getting it moved

> Because this species is mostly on oekaki, off-oekaki entries are not allowed

> If you're hired for a Guest Artist trial, you will have 4 weeks to make 4 adopts (your term depends on whether the deadline or the adopts get finished first, and you are allowed one paid adopt if you so wish, the other 3 must be free (one uncommon, the rest below that rarity). After a staff discussion and vote, you may be asked to stay on as a full artist. If you don't feel like it, that's OK! You can always apply the next round
⮡ Whether you become a full artist or not, you will receive 1 free 1 rare trait myo for your time if you did all 4 adopts!
Last edited by cambion on Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: umikuri! artist search !

Postby Loelya » Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:23 pm

♡ friendly bump!
ImageImage