Artist DecafBunny [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
36 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon #1854 - lesbian vixen

Postby DecafBunny » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:48 pm

Releasing a few adopts I had in my unfinished drawings. ^3^

To win this Kalon, tell me a story of when they first realized their sexuality. 750 words is the limit.

Edits are:
      Hair, Tail, Fur, Ears, Teeth and Shine

Code: Select all
      [b]Username:[/b]
      [b]Name:[/b]
      [b]Gender:[/b]
      [b]Story:[/b] (750 words max)

Ends on the 7th
        • Going on Haitus again... •

Art by sugartabby72600 wrote:
Owed Work wrote:
• Dealing with personal issues. Probably won't be active again.

DecafBunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon #1854 - lesbian vixen

Postby Lex. » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:48 pm

Username: Lex.
Name: Vikk

res!
Last edited by Lex. on Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fleurs » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:50 pm

mark, so cute!
fleurs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:56 pm

Username: Coraly
Name: Pandora Whitt
Story:
Pandora had been traveling, and she's always.. well, she always liked spending time around girls more than boys.

But this was different.

She had heard about a pastry shop at the end of town. They said that the owner always gave out free treats to the little ones. Pandora went to visit the shop. It was filled to the brim with treats and other kalons. She kept crashing into others and getting flustered at herself. Eventually, Pandora had enough and left.

And that was when she spotted her. Pandora had stopped in her tracks. She was.. stunning. The way the light came down on her eyes. The other kalon had Pandora entranced.

"What is it?" A voice like sugar. Dripping like honey in Pandora's mind. "You look as if you've seen a ghost. Have you?"

"U-uh yes. Wait- no- ah-" That was all Pandora said to the other kal. Before leaving the scene to go cry in a corner. Why was she always like this around others?

And that day she found out the answer.

Pandora wasn't sure if she liked it or not, but.. knowing made her feel better.

[ 192/750 words ]
Last edited by beebun on Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niki » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:01 pm

Username: Nyctophilia.
Name: Nyo
Story:
mark w/ meeting someone at a coffee shop ;o; (750 words max)
niki
he she
evil transmasc lesbian
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas; » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:21 am

mark :0
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 18 gifts.
atlas;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:19 pm

Username: nio
    Name: Queenie
    Story: 316 words.

Queenie yawned as she headed for her next class. It was maths, her favorite. She had slept so badly last night she was hardly awake, and wasn't sure if she'd make it through the whole class.

There had been something on her mind, niggling away. Something she wasn't sure she was ready to face, not yet, anyway. She had continued to shove this thought further and further into the back of her mind, but every night it cropped up again.

And, well, every time this happened.

One of Queenie's classmates, a beautiful, gorgeous, amazing... uh, ahem, a lovely young lady, was holding the door open for Queenie again. This happened pretty much every maths class. And every single time, the classmate would flash a toothy smile her way. It made her heart clench every time.

It was just... friendliness, though, right? She just really wanted to be friends with this classmate. That was all.

But as Queenie smiled back, her classmate murmured a "good morning" and brushed her hand against her back. Oh no. The heart clenching progressed into palpitations. Queenie felt the hot red blush rise on her cheeks. She'd touched her! And it felt... amazing. It felt so right.

This was it, wasn't it? She had to admit it. She had to admit she had a crush on her classmate. A girl.

She was, in fact, a big old lesbian.

She had to admit that.

Years of innocent childhood crushes flashed through her mind. Her next door neighbor when she was 5, her best friend when she was 10, that girl on the bus when she was 13...

Queenie sighed as she entered the classroom.

She was a lesbian. That felt so good, so right to think. It was her truth. A rush of relief washed over her.

She smiled to herself.

Everything made sense.
Last edited by nio on Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:26 am

Username: -wild-
    Name: Eleonora

Story: Art Class. Elle's first art class was the first time, for her anyways, that it clicked. It sank in, more than it ever had before. The model before her was simply too stunning. It wasn't a nude/lude painting class or anything of the sort, no, quite the contrary. Elle can just remember setting eyes on her for the first time and just thinking, 'Wow, she looks beautiful' and knowing instantly that she had a crush, and to her it was perfectly normal - which, of course, it was. She was in awe of how the elegant robes sat perfectly around her body and how the colours all complemented her eyes. Elle's chest just filled with butterflies instantly, she could hardly focus on her painting. At the end of the class Eleonora felt like she was leaving with much more than just a new skill or hobby, but a new sense of herself as well. And she enjoyed that, she enjoyed that very much.
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Finchly » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:16 am

Username: ~Finchly
Name: Eeva

Story:
Taking a deep breath she pushed the door open, hoping to find the answers she seeked. Her friends had recommended visiting this local shop since the owner seemed to be able to fix every problem, and Eeva had been having romance problems forever. None of the guys her friends set her up with ever seemed to work out.
Chimes rang signaling her entrance. Eeva glanced around the little shop and found herself in a distracted trance. All sorts of colorful lanterns and kites in many different shapes and sizes decorated the walls and ceiling. There was no breeze yet things seemed to sway and move on their own as if alive. It felt as if the room were brimming with magic as the paper creations danced through the air, hanging from their invisible strings. It was mesmerizing.
Eeva was startled from her daze by a soft chuckle from behind the small counter towards the back of the room. In her trance Eeva hadn't even noticed the kalon smiling towards her.
"See anything you like?" The kal asked with a warm smile
Her face flushed from embarrassment at having been caught staring wide eyed, Eeva tried to recover and managed to get a response out
"Y-yeah!" She squeaked noticing her voice go up an octave. She took another step into the shop and realized too late she'd forgot to actually lift her feet, tripping over the door threshold and stumbling forward.
Luckily the kal behind the counter caught her before she fell, how they got to the door in such little time confused Eeva but she figured this was the least of her concern at the moment, since she had just made a fool of herself in the first few seconds of meeting them.
They still had a light smile on their lips but a slightly concerned look in their eyes.
"You seem like an eager individual, what brings you to my shop?"
Eeva looked up at them, acutely aware that the kalon was still holding her hands to keep her steady. She realized this must be the owner her friends had told her about, she racked her brain but couldn't seem to remember her name. She was looking at Eeva expectantly waiting for a reply, her gorgeous pinkish red eyes patiently watching. Wait gorgeous?
"u-um I came here for advice." Eeva almost whispered, still in shock from her recent fumble.
"Well then you came to the right place." nodding the owner motioned for Eeva to follow her. "Come with me."
She led her to a small table with two chairs towards the left of the back counter. Eeva also hadn't noticed this table in her first glance around, there were two cups of steaming liquid already on the table.
Had she been expecting Eeva?
"I accidently brewed too much tea before you arrived, help yourself. Funny isn't it, how life seems to know exactly what you need at the right time?"
Eeva nodded, a little confused, but followed the owner in taking a seat at the table.
"Now, my name is Hanabi what's yours?"
"Eeva."
"That's a lovely name Eeva."
"t-thanks" she blushed again not understanding how this kal seemed completely unfazed by her earlier fall. Usually when she became an awkward mess in public people would laugh at her or be embarrassed for her. This kal just smiled like nothing happened.
"What's troubling a cute girl like you?"
She thought Eeva was cute? This was the first time Eeva became flustered by a comment like that.
"U-um well you, you see um…" All Eeva could think about was how beautiful Hanabi was just smiling and staring at her. "Uh l-love, th-that's what's… what's troubling me."
Hanabi was silent for a long moment and Eeva began to sweat under her gaze. "Hmm it seems like the problem is you've been looking in the wrong place. Instead don't let others dictate your choices, let your life take its own course. In time you'll find what you're looking for."
How had she known her friends had set her up in the past?
The two kalons continued their conversation for another hour or so, with Eeva finding Hanabi to be more and more attractive as the time went on. Hanabi helped her understand a lot of internalized issues and somehow knew exactly what to say.
Eeva left that day with a new crush and a new realization. She had been looking in the wrong place for romance this whole time. She liked girls.

750/750
Last edited by ~Finchly on Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hi I'm Finch! she/her
Feel free to pm me!
Take care of yourselves<3

My Kalons
~Finchly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:39 pm

Username: cypheriius
    Name: Ivy
    Story: (677 words, featuring Mabel)

I stared out at the glittering bay, watching the waves lap against the shore, never cutting past the border dividing the wet sand and the dry dust. I was waiting, and that of course, wasn’t new. My whole life had pretty much been one long wait, what I was even in line for, I didn’t know. It was always one place to the next. “Stay out of trouble, Ivy.” “Don’t talk to anyone. If they seem nice, they’re not.” “The only person you can trust is yourself.”

I scoffed at the memory. She sure was right about that last bit. What kind of sister would just run away like that, leaving me to fend for myself with the few provisions she didn’t bring along?

I hadn’t seen too many people since; I suppose that’s a given when the surviving population tends to be centered within the city walls, and you happened to be living outside of them. However, there were a few stragglers unaligned with any internal factions. Today I was supposed to meet one of them, although with each passing minute it was starting to look like she wouldn’t show after all. And so I waited.

As the sun started to set and the sky took a break from its usual grey to reveal bright shades reminding me of my own fur, something caught my eye. Swiveling around, I saw a single cloaked figure.

“Are you…”

“Mabel, yes.” The figure said. Her voice was soft and smooth but I could detect a note of sorrow. She lifted her head, the hood falling to reveal a scratched up face with kind, tired eyes. “And you must be Ivy?”

“Yeah. Uhh…” I averted my eyes, embarrassed somehow. “In your last letter, you mentioned some sort of haven. Food, running water, even a working heater.” I couldn’t keep the hope from my voice. “Is that true?”

She hesitated, and my sister’s warnings flashed through my head. Everything has a price. And if it doesn’t, they’re lying.

“You would need to be recruited to receive our group’s protection and benefits.”

I cursed myself silently. Of course there was a cost. Groups meant people and people meant… well… trouble, usually. But seeing Mabel’s face I realized how much I missed talking to people, and something really was quite special about her. “I’ll consider it,” I declared. “But that doesn’t mean I trust you.”

She laughed a little, and pulled the hood back up. “I suppose I’ll just have to return tomorrow, then, and see if you've made up your mind. Same time?”

I agreed, and watching her leave I felt a sudden emptiness. I lay down on the rocks and watched the stars begin to rise in the dusky sky. Why did I miss this girl I’d barely even talked to? Maybe I was deprived of socialization, I thought, shuddering. Or, perhaps…

Eight years ago, long before my sister had left, she told me stories of something called a crush. “Some people prefer girls,” she’d said. “And others boys. Some don’t care which, and others don’t fall in love at all.”

“People are boring,” I had said, uninterested in her relentless fairytales as usual. Looking back now, however, there seemed to have been some merit to her stories. Is that why now, thinking of the hooded stranger brought a little smile to my face? Eugh. Typical me, falling for the first person I see after several months of quite literally living under a rock.

As the moon finally rose and my eyes began to droop, I thought of the real, working heater, surrounded by strangers with enough food to spare, and Mabel there of course as well. She’d give her little smile and invite me to join, leaving a space for me right by her side…

I knew it was all just fantasy, but the thought of warmth and conversation, and actually trusting someone again appealed to me more than I would care to admit. Oh, what the heck, I thought. Maybe I’ll give the whole people thing a shot after all.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups