Artist ataraxic_gone [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Omens | #47 #48 #49

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:15 am

Welcome to Omens!
Omens is a warrior cats based ARPG ( adopts role play game ). Apply for a founder, build your clan. complete quests and embark on thrilling prophecies. spawn your next generation of warriors. your clan, your rules ! choose from a short, medium, or long furred cat as your founder! explore the world of omens and cultivate your clan

You can only win one cat but can enter for all of them!
The raffle will be rolled after winners for the art and writing adopts have been chosen.
All end on 21st of October at CS rollover [when it becomes the 22nd]

Cat 1:
This cat is an adopt owned by allynabean
This cat may not be traded until 14/21/20

Writing prompt - a story about their first time experiencing a type of weather.
max. 400 words

Username: allynabean
    Cat Name: amber
    Clan: Mossclan

Description: Orange tabby with white splotching and purple eyes.
    Edits: Standard short fur

Cat 2:
This cat is an adopt owned by Wet Bread

Raffle! No need to number your posts, I'll work that out ^^
Will get the full details from the winner.

Username: Wet Bread
    Cat Name: Splashing Tadpole
    Clan: The Fen Colony

Description: Faded chocolate cat with white markings and green eyes
    Edits: Standard medium fur

Cat 3:
This cat is an adopt owned by Ethium

At prompt - show me their least seen expression
max. 1 art piece

Username: ethium
    Cat Name: Badgerstripe
    Clan: yuccaclan

Description: Dark grey cat with white markings and orange eyes
    Edits: Standard long fur
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Omens | #47 #48 #49

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:21 am

Cat 1:
Username: SurgeFire
Cat Name: Pearkit
Clan: PineClan
Prompt:

"The storm is building."

Pearpaw was mesmerized by the sky; the oncoming scent of rain; just about everything to come from the storm - it was as if she had a direct connection to it, something deep... innate.
"I can tell," Maplebreeze whispered, their tail twitching in the most deepest sort of annoyance. "You better not plan on heading straight into it."
They could sense the slightest tensing of Pearpaw's pull, could they not? Frustratingly so - Maplebreeze seemed perceptive, if not slightly deceptive of their true nature.
"What do you-" Pearpaw was stopped by Maplebreeze's firm tone.
"You apprentices will do anything you can to prove your innate power. Don't get yourself killed doing so."

Was she one to listen to the words of another? She proved that notion wrong as she ran among the trees to the source of the storm - oh, there was the closed-off forest she was so used to, but she wanted more.
She could feel it in her bones. She had a strong tie to this sort of magic - she could feel it - she just had to...

The trees suddenly fell behind her as Pearpaw found herself in the clearing; the wind suddenly tugged at her pelt, the rain crashing around her, the sky still enclosed in darkness and clouds - yet so much clearer.
The call grew in her chest - that deep feeling - she knew.
Her first true storm.

The slivers of sparks jumped through her claws; she let a grin escape from her as she found her power through the storm - oh, this would incite some sort of upset... but did it truly matter?
For once, she found her calling.

For once, she knew what her purpose was.
[283]

Cat 2:

Cat 3:
Cat Name: Arguskit
Prompt:
"defeat."
Last edited by SurgeFire on Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:26 am

cat two;
    Username: clip
    Clan: the wind runners

cat three;
    Username: clip
    Cat Name: Badger
    Clan: the wind runners
    Prompt: Image

i don't really have the energy for much else than a sketch rn because I'm sick, but yeah!! his least seen expression is anger -- he's a very happy hippie cat
Last edited by clip ♡ on Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:28 am

cat 1
    Cat Name: amber
    Clan: mossclan
    Prompt: [396 words]
      amber was only 3 moons old when she first experienced the burning rain. it happened every couple of moons, but according to the older cats had been lessening in frequency as of late- a good sign, they said. still, amber had been out playing in the clearing by the ponds with some of the other kits, one of the older kits was swimming and splashing around in the smaller pond, trying to soak amber and the others. the sky had been grey all morning, heavy with storm clouds, and it was no surprise when the first few drops hit the large pond, untouched by the kits' playing, rippling out in waves across it's surface.
      what was surprising, especially to amber, was when the drops of rain, normally kind of cold but not unpleasant, burned as they soaked through her fur. she cried out, the other kits making similar exclamations, and together they ran frantically towards the shelter of the camp as the rain picked up in intensity.
      the queen who was taking care of the kits that day was just outside the nursery, talking to one of the elders, safe under the shelter of the stone above them. she looked up when the group of young cats came screeching into the center of camp, and ushered them inside the safety of the nursery- the old stone fireplace was large and warm, and sheltered them from the elements (which was greatly appreciated in this moment). amber huddled next to the other kits, watching the rain pelt the ground in thicker and thicker sheets outside the safety of the camp. she could hear the hiss and sizzle of the burning rain as it impacted the leaves and plant life that covered their camp. amber knew that the older cats spoke of the burning rain with worry in their voices- it was bad for the plants, for the animals that lived in their forest, but they said that the Life-Giver could not protect them from the burning rain.
      rain was usually a relaxing sound, repetitive and soothing, but as amber lay quivering with the other kits beneath the vine-covered stones, all she could think of was the stinging burn of the raindrops hitting her fur and the holes that would be eaten in the leaves of the trees the next morning if the Chosen couldn't heal them in time.

cat 2
Clan: mossclan
Last edited by allynabean on Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Kitty LM » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:33 am

Cat 2
Username: A Kitty LM
Clan: Tribe of Burning Sands
A Kitty LM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:39 am

CAT 1

Cat Name: Sorrelthroat
    Prompt:

Lifting his nose to the air, he cringed at it's sting, sand was already being whipped into a frenzy.

"Quickly now, get inside." Halfface ordered, the deputy was nudging all who remain outside the canyon dens inside, but sorrelthroat didn't want to go inside just yet. The winds whipped his fur and he felt his nerves tingle, he had never felt more alive than he did in a sandstorm.

"Sorrelthroat, unless your goal is to be picking sand out of your fur for the next sun-cycle I suggest you get inside. Now." the deputy's stern tone of voice left room for no argument and with a soft exhale the young tom entered the scavengers den. He watched Halfface retreat to his own, and watched as the winds whipped the sand just out of his reach. Though he knew being caught in a sandstorm was a bad idea, for many reasons, he had never wanted anything more than to dash out through that storm and feel alive again. With a huff Sorrelthroat turned away from the opening, and was ushered further inside by his fellow clanmates who turned their noses and lungs away from the suffocating sand blowing about outside.

[199 words ]

CAT 2

CAT 3

Cat Name: Badgerstripe
    Prompt:

(winner may keep my art if they so desire)
Last edited by ethium on Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:40 am

Mark!
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:45 am

Username: .Hailey.
Cat Name: Falconkit -> Falconpaw -> FalconTail
Clan: WhispClan
Prompt:
Her vision was obstructed. Fog surrounded her. Devoured her, as if she was its prey. Small wisps of the fog tightened around her lungs. She could feel every last bit of air being squeezed out of her. She scoffed for air but only received a dreadful awaking as she breathed in more noxious fog. She could feel the heavy and weight of the fog pushing her down into sticky mud. Now she could bearly lift her paws as the mud beckoned her to stay. She scattered and tumbled as every step felt as if she was standing on sharp and malevolent needles. Trees and rocks looked as if they were levitating on the mist. Overshadowing her. Threatening her to stay.

That night she remembers oh so vididly. The hardest fight Falcontail had ever fought over her years in the tribe, and it was when she was a young kit.

Username: .Hailey.
Clan: WhispClan
Last edited by .Hailey. on Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:59 am

Number One
    Username: .Lyrebird
    Cat Name: Emberkit ( Emberpaw > Emberheart )
    Clan: Lightningclan
    Rank: Kit ( Apprentice > Warrior > Storyteller/Firekeeper )
    Prompt: [ 400 words ]
      "Look." Emberkit felt more than heard the rumble against the scruff of her neck as she was being carried and opened sleepy eyes to see what Houndstar was looking at - and it struck her with awe, watching the sky swirl and churn like nothing she'd ever seen.

"What is it?" She mewled, and Houndstar set her down upon of one of the rocks that reached higher than the moor grasses around them, settling beside her to set his own gaze upwards.

"That is a storm, they happen often here. It will get even darker, with bright flashes of lightning there," the tom pointed with his nose towards a massive tree across the moorland. "Then there will be thunder, and it will rumble so deep you'll feel it in your chest. Watch with me?" Emberkit didn't respond further than a reverent nod as she watched, amethyst gaze scanning the sky and studying the tree in turn.

They sat in silence while the storm shifted away from their side of the river towards the Twoleg place. The rain-scent hit their backs and swept through them to follow the heart of the storm and rain itself fell suddenly in curtains just past them. "What's rain feel like?" Emberkit asked, eyes never leaving the distance.

"It can be gentle, a drizzle that mists your pelt, or it can feel like claws scraping you and drench you in heartbeats - this would likely be that." Houndstar watched the kit shift, tuck her paws in and wrap her tail around them as if shielding herself from the feelings he was describing. His maw parted again to continue but a crack of lightning drowned him out and Emberkit nearly startled right off of the rock.

Both cats turned to look at where the lightning had struck, and Houndstar was surprised to see a point not under the rain's cover starting to smoke and smolder. "Seems the twolegs are in for a wildfire - rain will not reach there and the moor is dry from the warm season."

To his surprise, after the initial startle, Emberkit didn't seem scared at all, even in the face of the fire. So they sat for a while longer, though Houndstar could hear Emberkit's stomach growling in hunger. They watched the flames fan higher and spread further, devouring the Twoleg's farmland hungrily before moving off in search of more like a desperate, starving beast.

Number Two
    Username: .Lyrebird
    Clan: Lightningclan
Last edited by .Lyrebird on Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:18 am

Cat 2
Username: 0Zero0
Clan: Crevasse Clan

Cat 3
Username: 0zero0
Cat Name: WinterWalk
Clan: Crevasse Clan
A Cat trained to patrol the outskirts of the territory, and spend most of there life away from the camp to protect the camp.
Prompt:
Last edited by 0Zero0 on Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist