Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Ferox Welsh Ponies ─ Spring Event

Postby Arkinhallow » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:24 pm

────────────────────────────
Image Image Image Image

Welcome to the Ferox Spring Event! It's Spring here, and there's been an unexpected baby boom this year - we're absolutely overrun with foals! All these babies are in need of new homes... maybe you could take a couple home with you?

During the Spring event, a variety of foals will be up for adoption! Some of these foals seem to have markings that are very unusual... keep an eye out for these special babies. For every competition you participate in, you'll receive event currency; Carrots! You can also earn carrots at our event booths, which you can navigate to using the buttons above. You can trade your carrots in for items with Alex and Rosie at the Burrow Trade-In - make sure you don't miss out on items that aren't available in the Corner Store!

There are also two event specific items available that can be used throughout the month of October: Foal custom tickets, and Type E Mutation Serums. Both these items offer event markings and can only be redeemed during the event! You can check out the full descriptions of these items at the Burrow Trade-In.

During the event and for the rest of October, the breeding limit for the month has been raised to 5 per person! The limit will reset to 1 per month on September 1st, so now's the time to set up new breedings or get some planned ones done!

Notice: Please do not delete your entries after the competition is finished, or we cannot award you Carrots!

The Spring Event is now finished!
Thankyou to all participants. The Burrow will be open for Carrot trading until 5th November, 12PM AEST. All participants of adopt competitions will have earned some Carrots so be sure to check your balance and see if there's anything you'd like to grab ^^
Last edited by Arkinhallow on Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:56 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spring Event ─ Links

Postby Arkinhallow » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:38 pm

x
x

Check out the Garden, and complete prompts to convince the garden to yield
some carrots as prizes! New prompts come out daily or every few days, and both
carrots and items can be won. Come back often to win special event items for
your efforts!
Spend your carrots at the Burrow to get new items for customising and breeding
your ponies! Many items can't be bought at the Corner Store for HMs, so don't
miss out on them while they're available! You can view your carrot balance here.
Help out in the crop fields to bring in the harvest! Work is available every
day and you'll be rewarded with carrots or items for your help! Rarer items
that aren't for sale at the burrow also have a chance to be found...
Last edited by Arkinhallow on Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spring Event ─ Discoveries

Postby Arkinhallow » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:38 pm

As the event progresses, new markings will be discovered... check back occasionally to see what markings have appeared, and some information about them!

Tarnish
    Examples: E010
    Tarnish is an incomplete dominant gene, meaning it displays differently with one copy (TNtn) than two copies (TNTN). Tarnish causes excessive melanin production in the hair and skin, darkening the hair or turning it completely black. Darkened patches have sharp, ragged edges and points. It affects the barrel of the body first, then appears on the head and legs. It never covers the whole body; at it's maximum it leaves the shoulders untouched. Where patches of the marking meet, they tend to have tendril-like connections between them. Tarnish remains the same size and darkness throughout the pony's lifetime.

Hooded
    Examples: E019, E021
    Hooded is a white splash-like marking that usually covers the head and neck, and causes white leg markings. Whether there are one or two copies does not affect its expression. At maximum it covers the whole head and neck, the front legs except for the elbows, and may extend slightly into the back along the topline. At minimum, it causes minor white coronets or heels on the front legs, covers the whole face (some colour may remain on the cheek/jaw), and it always covers the ears. It affects the mane where it touches it and commonly causes blue eyes, especially if it is particularly extensive.

Gilded
    Examples: E020
    Gilded causes golden shading from the topline of the horse, making it look as though it has been cast in gold. Gilded does not deviate very much in the extent of expression. The base colour of the horse slightly affects the colour of gilded - lighter on light bases, darker on dark bases, but the difference is quite subtle. Gilded bays and chestnuts often have a more yellow-orange base coat, and gilded blacks are more likely to sun-fade or have a bronze/brown cast to the coat. White markings always cover Gilded. Gilded may cause the eyes to be gold, orange or reddish.
Last edited by Arkinhallow on Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ferox Welsh Ponies ─ Spring Event

Postby Arkinhallow » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:39 pm

res

marks are allowed!
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby homeward » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:25 pm

mark ! <3
homeward

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:33 pm

markingggg
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:19 am

marking c:
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gull. » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:19 am

Mark! <3
X

ET TOI. ET TOI, ET MOI.
███
███
███
███
███
███
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

LE MONDE EST VOUS,
LE MONDE !
─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ─── ───

I'm gull., a wildlife conservation student with a side passion
for writing. My favorite anime's are Trigun & Kizumonogatari.
I'm obsessed with reptiles and amphibians, and I love to tell
anyone who will listen, about them! I also love videogames!
link signature credit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
███
███
███
███

gull.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellaHannah » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:43 am

mark!
What's up! My name's Hannah. I used to be super active on this website a couple of years ago but fell off, so I decided to make a new account and get back into it!
---
tumblr - deviantart - horse eden - birchwood hollow stables - sycamore ridge kennels

Image Image Image
HellaHannah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:54 am

Not sure if many are aware, but come check out the garden for a chance to win some carrots! <3 Booth is open and ready for answers!
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me