Based on Click to view
Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Weekly Challenge

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:17 am

Okay, welcome to the Weekly Challenge! You can Participate to earn Friend Points, and possibly eggs and new Pokemon! Every week I will post a challenge that anyone can participate in- you don't need to have one of the base adopts first! They will all be fairly simple, I.E write about a Pokemon I draw here, if you could make up a backstory for any Pokemon, what would it be? and so on. No min or max word count/art requirement, just put in your best effort! No skill is needed, I choose my 5 favourite entries and put them through RNG to determine the winner!

There is also a Point system! You earn points by participating in the prompts. At the end of the month, points are reset, and the person with the most points gets a special Pokemon! This Pokemon is melanistic. The 2nd and 3rd place players get a shiny Pokemon. You cannot win 2 months in a row, so although you can still do prompts, you will not be added to the point system. More points are rewarded based on effort, which is measured based on the amount of words or the art type (i.e fullbody earns more points then headshot)!

This Week: Although unrelated to Pokemon, show me your favourite CS pet and tell mw why you like it so much! This onee will be judged based on the pets I like the most out of the ones you choose ^-^
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me