Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pokemon Adopts! by Undyne7119

Artist Undyne7119 [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pokemon Adopts!

Postby Undyne7119 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:49 pm

Pokemon Adopts !

Yup, I'm bored and I want to make some Pokemon adopts. I'll be doing breedings and sometimes I'll open up a custom slot as well. I want to test out my new drawing pen (the old one broke :'P), so a lot of these will be kind of experimental. Also, please send me a PM with at least 3 art examples if you want to be added to make adopts- no competition! I want it to be as stress and pressure free as possible. I won't show your art to anyone unless you want or allow me to!

Breedings and customs will cost you though, but what..?

Image Friend Points !

These can be earned by participating in the Weekly Contests and Monthly Events and are also earned by participating in the adopts. Monthly events will also reward you with special currency, which is used to buy event items from the shop I will put up.

Roll Info:

I roll with RNG to determine the following: Shiny: 1 to 30 - Albino: 20 to 25 - Melanistic: 29 to 30 - Fusion: 98 to 100 - Legend/Myth: 50-75
randompokemon.com chooses the Pokemon for me

This is still being set up! Adopts will be the only thing open.
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Undyne7119 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:49 pm

1. Be respectful to other members of the community and the artists.
2. No claiming a design you didn't win or make.
3. Give credit to the original artist (if colored in, "credit above" is fine. Otherwise, link to the original drawing. "not mine" is not enough).
4. No removing an artist's signature (you can move/recolor it if they allow, as long as it is visible).
5. No selling these adopts- Pokemon is copyrighted.
6. Don't complain if you didn't win. Everyone gets Friend Points and RUs may be awarded as well.
7. Follow the competition rules- if you don't, your entry will be voided.
8. Everyone can make Pokemon characters- I don't claim them.
9. Don't hate on art or artists. You can criticise if it is kind and helpful (instead of "i hate your art", try saying "I like it but you could improve here and here" and give suggestions)
10. Line edits are fine, as are design edits as long as it is still recognizable as the original (no full color changes, no full relining, etc)
11. If you break a rule, you get a strike. 4 strikes you're out (perma ban). 1 to 3 strikes are temp bans. Strikes are reset at the end of the month, unless you are perm banned.
12. If you are perm banned, no designs will be revoked- you just can't try out for new ones and any currency and items you had will be raffled off to other people.
13. I can add new rules as needed.
14. Follow CS rules.
15. Have fun!

Strikes + Bans
No links or usernames will be added for privacy reasons.

None, let's keep it that way!
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:44 am, edited 5 times in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bank

Postby Undyne7119 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:52 pm

Usernames and links won't be added for privacy reasons (also so I don't have to update every time like,, 100 people change their usernames lol).

937791 - 10 FP
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby Undyne7119 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:53 pm

Welcome to the FP shop! Please just make a post letting me know what you want to buy.

Key Stone - 100 FP
Proof of a bond with your Pokemon. Mega Stones are earned through adopts and prompts or sold seperately, for 50 FP each.

Egg - 500 FP
An egg that will hatch an unknown Pokemon. It seems eager to hatch.

Strange Stone - 50 FP
The shopkeeper found this on the road. What happens when a Pokemon holds it? When purchasing, an artist will evolve a Pokemon for you! You don't need this to evolve a Pokemon, but this will allow an artist to do it for you.
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res

Postby Undyne7119 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:55 pm

last one, feel free to post
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon Adopts!

Postby clowns » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:40 am

mark
clowns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:10 am

Events and Challenges are now open!

You can check out the first post to find a link to them. Both have got the first prompt set up, and the Event has the shop set up!

I'm also going to open up one breeding slot for a test drive. FCFS, post links to both parent's pages or pictures. Any species, doesn't have to be adopted from here. I will use RNG and randompokemon.com to determine your results c:
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:13 am

Dinosaur. wrote:
I'm going to open up one breeding slot for a test drive. FCFS, post links to both parent's pages or pictures. Any species, doesn't have to be adopted from here. I will use RNG and randompokemon.com to determine your results c:

^ That breeding slot is still open!^

Also, should I set up a trade system? All Pokemon would have to be from here, to keep things fair, and FP would be rewarded to both participants. TV (Trade Value) would also be earned, and with enough TV, you can wonder trade (Gives you a random Pokemon- you don't need to trade one of yours).

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:43 am

Dinosaur. wrote:
Dinosaur. wrote:
I'm going to open up one breeding slot for a test drive. FCFS, post links to both parent's pages or pictures. Any species, doesn't have to be adopted from here. I will use RNG and randompokemon.com to determine your results c:

^ That breeding slot is still open!^

Also, should I set up a trade system? All Pokemon would have to be from here, to keep things fair, and FP would be rewarded to both participants. TV (Trade Value) would also be earned, and with enough TV, you can wonder trade (Gives you a random Pokemon- you don't need to trade one of yours).

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:46 am

Little bump :P

Also going to add a new weekly challenge to share some compliments with other CS users- a new post will be made when the first adopt is up!

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me