Based on Click to view
Artist alphias [gallery]
Time spent 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Iotic getting hit by a pie

Postby alphias » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:46 pm

<b>Weeks later…</b>

Iotic moved her leg to make sure it was well-oiled and shiny. She and R38 were getting ready for the wedding.

After discovering where the wedding was being held, she, Rune, and Freya had gone to Plushie’s Pie Shop and asked the owner if they knew who to RSVP to. Luckily, they did, and pointed them towards Kiche, the first Boreal Saber of Winterstar Pack. Kiche also was one of the three Wajas who first met Alaska, in the Wajas Park. Iotic was surprised that she didn’t figure it out sooner.

“Bzzrt bzzzrt… brrrrrtzz?” R38 whirred, <i>Have you seen my bowtie?</i>

Iotic carefully rummaged through the dress-up drawer and kindly tossed a dark green bowtie at him. “I think Rai might’ve borrowed yours, so use this one.” They didn’t attend fancy occasions that often. Iotic still kept a bunch of hats and other accessories in a drawer, to keep her mischievous sister and her girlfriend out of them.

Once they were ready, the headed towards the pie shop. It was decked out in flowers, balloons, and of course, pie.

“Did you remember the gift?” Iotic turned to her best friend, then saw the package he was holding. She was a bit anxious.

“Bzzzrt.” R38 said sarcastically, <I>No, this is for the DJ.</i>

“Well then, here goes.” Iotic said, carefully opening the front door and stepping into the shop.

SPLAT!

Iotic wiped the pie from her face. As she took in the scene, her eyes widened:

(This one goes after the splat)
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery