Artist alphias [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Iotic & Devious Frame 1

Postby alphias » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:42 am

Iotic is left. Devious is right.

One of the quick sketches for my story for a minigame on Wajas.

This one is being turned into a quick gif.

Iotic picked up the torn piece of notebook paper on her desk. “What the broken coding?” She murmured.

((Notebook paper found on google.))

SirAlaska?” Iotic shook her head. Where had that come from? Iotic picked the paper up with both paws and looked at the words of the invitation even more closely.

“Will this mean I’ll have double the pie to clean up in my Lab now?” She muttered softly. She was happy for the two Boreal Sabers, but pie tended to get on her nerves. It always got all over the computers.

She put the paper down, standing on all fours again. Immediately, she realized that something… sticky… was on the bottom of her bionic leg.

“Aaaaghgnnnnn…” She groaned. She looked at the invitation again. There was a large mess of pie covering what looked to be the R.S.V.P. information, “Great.” Iotic shook her head then hopped-limped on her three, clean legs to go wash off the sticky mess from her front right.

Later that day…

“So… did you get one too?” Iotic asked her coworker, Devious, over some lettuce sandwiches over lunch. It had taken forever to get the pie off her foot, since she didn’t have the precision of her robot companion’s, R38’s, tools. R38 was on a much-needed vacation in the mountains for the week.

“You mean one of those pie-stained notebook papers announcing the wedding of Alaska and Pacha? Yep.” Devious said, frowning at her vegetables.

“Are they all pie-stained?” Iotic winced.

“They all seem to be. Rainbow’s, Kayotic’s, Freya’s, Rai’s… even Tofu’s... “ Devious named off the other Winterstarians, ticking them off with her Corsie paws’ fingers.

“Did they invite everyone?” Iotic blinked. She wasn’t as surprised as shocked. How many individuals could you fit at a party?

Devious nodded, “Literally everyone… but don’t tell them I told you that. My invitation also said ‘Don’t tell Iotic that everyone is invited’.”

“And no one knows who to RSVP to?”

Devious shook her head, “Not even their daughters.”

Iotic threw her paws up in the air annoyed.

That final part is what this gif is going to be. This is just what I have so far. I'll add more when I need to draw things.

All characters mentioned/drawn are mine, with the exception of Pacha, who belongs to Snap https://www.wajas.com/profile.php?id=2122 and is used with permission.

Poor Iotic is so confused. She doesn't know what I have stored for her though...

IOTIC: "What does THAT MEAN?"

ME: Just wait and see!
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes