Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #365

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:49 am

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Baby emu inspired was suggested.

This cat has found something interesting in the territory - what is it? It must be an item, not anything alive. You have 200 words. Ends July 3rd at 5 pm edt.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]Link to thread:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #365

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:29 am

username: Midnightkitkat
Link to thread: Vast Marsh
name: Wren
prompt:
Wren was absolutely bumfuzzled on what exactly she had found. While on a hunting patrol the small molly had found herself in an area that reeked of two-leg. Their scent permeated the area as if they lived out here daily. What had grabbed her attention however was tied to a sturdy cord just offshore. Investigation leading to the discovery of what appeared to be a trap of sorts, but for what? Surely not for them? The trap were located far too deep of the waters to catch a cat. Too small to be for the water badgers either. As Wren plotted over what her discovery could possibly mean another one yet not brought in jerked suddenly. Tail fluffed in reaction the molly stared down the trap until it ceased. Cautious tugs on the rope only rekindled whatsoever had been snared within. A planned retreat and return with others of her clan finally revealed its secrets. Perhaps this two-leg area wouldn't be bad to visit when things get harsh. The trap worthy of the title mightiest hunter as it brought in a feast for the clan. "Fish anyone?"
[187]
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #365

Postby clouds-move-on » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:59 am

Midnightkitkat wrote:username: Midnightkitkat
Link to thread: Vast Marsh
name: Wren
prompt:
Wren was absolutely bumfuzzled on what exactly she had found. While on a hunting patrol the small molly had found herself in an area that reeked of two-leg. Their scent permeated the area as if they lived out here daily. What had grabbed her attention however was tied to a sturdy cord just offshore. Investigation leading to the discovery of what appeared to be a trap of sorts, but for what? Surely not for them? The trap were located far too deep of the waters to catch a cat. Too small to be for the water badgers either. As Wren plotted over what her discovery could possibly mean another one yet not brought in jerked suddenly. Tail fluffed in reaction the molly stared down the trap until it ceased. Cautious tugs on the rope only rekindled whatsoever had been snared within. A planned retreat and return with others of her clan finally revealed its secrets. Perhaps this two-leg area wouldn't be bad to visit when things get harsh. The trap worthy of the title mightiest hunter as it brought in a feast for the clan. "Fish anyone?"
[187]

winner ^^
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me