Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hunter's Woods #363

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:13 am

Main thread
To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Jackdaw inspired was suggested.

Ends tomorrow at 10 am. What is this cat's least favorite scent/fragrance/smell that most others consider to be pleasant and why? You have 200 words.

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]Link to thread:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]prompt:[/b]
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hunter's Woods #363

Postby Breado » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:29 am

dropping out ;.;
good luck, guys! congrats to the winner <3
Last edited by Breado on Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:33 am

username: Placebo
Link to thread: Lerwick
name: Corin "Rin" Duril
prompt:
    The scent of the market nearly made him turn tail and leave as he came.

The peppery smell of serrano within the market was familiar to Corin, but it only made his stomach twist into knots as he fought against his nauseating, knee-jerk reaction. No matter how he would berate his reaction after his trip through the bustling space, he could still feel his palms start to sweat and fought not to swallow around the rising bile.

The smell of serrano was indicative of the prosperity within his hometown. When one of his town's founding families brought in seeds for this spicy pepper, the demand and sales for the exotic capsicum pushed his town out into the spotlight. That unique, serrano smell meant good food, good money, and good times on the horizon. Many a cat could smell the notes of the pepper and know that something delicious and savory was in store as well. As one of the loved families in the town, the pepper pushed his parents out of poverty. In many ways, the pepper was the reason he got his government job in the first place.

The serrano was also her favorite food, too. {197/200}
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:20 am

extended to 7 pm
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:39 am

username: Wet Bread
Link to thread: Rusted Daemons
name: Banshee
prompt:
Most cats enjoyed the fresh scent after a heavy rainfall, Banshee couldn't glean the same satisfaction. In fact, she couldn't stand the scent and typically tried to avoid even leaving her den after rainy days.

Every time the smell of the rain filled her nostrils, Banshee was taken back to the day her powers awakened, and the day she was chased out of her original home. Wandering alone in the wilderness, Banshee was forced to sleep in a damp, makeshift den, and spent that lonely night smelling nothing but that scent of fresh rainfall. She never wanted to smell it again.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:38 am

Placebo wrote:username: Placebo
Link to thread: Lerwick
name: Corin "Rin" Duril
prompt:
    The scent of the market nearly made him turn tail and leave as he came.

The peppery smell of serrano within the market was familiar to Corin, but it only made his stomach twist into knots as he fought against his nauseating, knee-jerk reaction. No matter how he would berate his reaction after his trip through the bustling space, he could still feel his palms start to sweat and fought not to swallow around the rising bile.

The smell of serrano was indicative of the prosperity within his hometown. When one of his town's founding families brought in seeds for this spicy pepper, the demand and sales for the exotic capsicum pushed his town out into the spotlight. That unique, serrano smell meant good food, good money, and good times on the horizon. Many a cat could smell the notes of the pepper and know that something delicious and savory was in store as well. As one of the loved families in the town, the pepper pushed his parents out of poverty. In many ways, the pepper was the reason he got his government job in the first place.

The serrano was also her favorite food, too. {197/200}

winner ^^

ImageImageImage
2/24/24

clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:27 am

!! thank u rain!<3
Placebo