Based on Click to view
Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SFA - #0066 - Akita/Husky mix

Postby Meowdle » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:43 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shelter For Angels, Pet Adoption Agency- thats what we're all about! We try to give pets found on the streets or in tough situations a second chance at happiness through forms and filing to see who fits with who best. Some slip through our hands and decide to take their lives out into the wilds, but we always at the least have tried to help them. Come give some of these furry friends a new home to stay in! ♥

Pet's Shelter Story wrote:This outgoing dog just walked into the shelter by itself, quickly gaining the affection of the staff. Our staff attempted to search for the owner, but, sadly, no owner could be found, so this pup is up for adoption.

This pet cannot be traded or gifted until 08/20/2020.

END DATE - 06/30/2020

Prompt - Why did this dog enter the shelter by itself?
Code: Select all
[b]Username -[/b]
[b]Name -[/b]
[b]Gender -[/b]
[b]Storage Thread -[/b]
[b]Pet or Stray? -[/b] Pet/Stray
[b]Collar/Harness -[/b]
[b]Prompt -[/b]

BASIC INFORMATION -
    Owner - Chaotic_Affection
    Storage Thread - World Wishes rescue
    Pet or Stray? - Pet

Name - Coridelia “Cori”
    Gender - Female
    Collar/Harness - Lemon printed w/ silver hardware
    Breed - Akita/Husky mix
    Coat - Fawn with liver sable
      Phenotype -
      S'S'/uu/tt/kk/bb/DD/C'C'/mm/hh/E' 'E' '/AA/gg
      Breeding Notes - N/A
    Sire - FOUNDATION
    Dam - FOUNDATION
      Littermates - None
LINEAGE INFORMATION -
------------------------------------------ SSS: FOUNDATION
----------------- SS: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SSD: FOUNDATION
Sire: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SDS: FOUNDATION
----------------- SD: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SDD: FOUNDATION

------------------------------------------ DSS: FOUNDATION
----------------- DS: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DSD: FOUNDATION
Dam: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DDS: FOUNDATION
----------------- DD: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DDD: FOUNDATION

Last edited by Meowdle on Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SFA - #0066 - Akita/Husky mix

Postby MoMoYA » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:48 pm

Username - Labrador
Name - Nimbus
Gender - male
Storage Thread - n/a
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - sky blue collar with silver round tag and clip
Prompt - Because he smelled the staff’s lunch
。⋆🎀⋆。
🪦🕊️
。⋆🎀⋆。
˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ˚ ◌༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ
Art Fight ♡ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:51 pm

I LOVE THIS MAN AND HIS PERSONALITY,,, GOD BLESS

marking to watchalkjd
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:47 pm

Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Name: Coridelia “Cori”
    Storage Thread: World Wishes rescue
    Pet or Stray: Pet
    Collar/Harness: Lemon printed w/ silver hardware
    Prompt:
      In search of a new life;

“Cori, I need you to sit pretty,” Caroline smiled warmly as she spoke out to the canine, the camera perched not far from where Coridelia sat. The twenty-one year old had the Akita mix set up in front of her little Flower shop to take a small personal photoshoot. Photos; something that the dog seemed to like and enjoy doing, Coridelia is a photogenic character for sure.
      • • •
      Sit,” The lady ordered, the statement was simple, yet it caused Coridelia to become nervous. But maybe it wasn’t the word, perhaps it was the person? She had no reason to be nervous, she was doing what she enjoyed the most; taking photos. “Dumb dog can’t even sit right,” The old lady muttered, causing Cori to shrink in her spot.
      Dumb. She certainly wasn’t dumb... but why would she have said so if it wasn’t true? No. She wasn’t a dumb dog, of course not. Right?
      The thoughts wandered through her head as she walked down the street, her head low and her eyes pasted on her moving paws. The hurtful words drove through her skull like a knife.
      Her eyes lifted as she strolled up to the glass paned building, the sign atop read Shelter for Angels. The mix swallowed hard. Was she really about to do this?

• • •
      “Look at you!” Caroline cooed as she clicked the button, taking a photo, “A smart, smart girl!” She smiled brightly at her dog. The statement was simple, yet it made her whole body warm and it made her so, so happy. Her curled tail thumped the ground as she let out a happy whimper.
      She was not a dumb dog. Caroline said so herself, someone who really cares– so it must be true. No matter what she’s heard before, Caroline matters so much more than her past. She’s a smart dog.

I’m not a big fan of this writing,, I’m sorry ;o;
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:21 am

Username - DVTProject
Name - Maverick
Gender - Male
Storage Thread - SE
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Something Like This?
Prompt -
Maverick walked down the quiet street. It was a quiet day today, only a few cars were on the road and not many people were walking down the sidewalk. He really didn't take notice of anything until he came across a shelter. Maverick had never been inside one before but they were probably the same as pounds but with a nicer name. He was about to continue down his path when he heard barking. A small-ish dog was darting down the path of the shelter, running after a car. Maverick was curious and followed the dog while staying hidden. After a few minutes, the dog finally collapsed, watching the car drive away with sad eyes. He was about to say something when a shelter employee picked him up and started to walk him back. To this day Maverick can't tell you what made him follow that dog, what made him follow the man into that shelter. He can still remember the shocked faces of the workers when he waltzed right into the building. He also just so happened to be placed next to that runaway dog, a dog that he soon became close friends with...
----
"Earth to Maverick!" A voice called out, shaking the mix out of his dreams. "Oh! Hey Harvy" He said in a tired voice, watching the Norwegian Lundehund approach him. "You daydreaming on the job again?" Harvey asked, tilting his head. "Possibly" Maverick mumbled, receiving a chuckle from his friend. "Well you better start heading over to the cow pasture before Lacie and Paris drag you over there" He joked as he turned around and walked off, running into their other friend Fiona. Maverick smiled a tiny bit before getting up and walking towards the pastures.
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:02 am

b
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:45 am

Username - HappyAlpaca16
Name - Milo
Gender - Male
Storage Thread - Rosehill Pounds
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Dark blue harness
Prompt -
“Bad dog Milo!” My owner yelled. I laid down quickly to show that I surrendered. Surrendering mean that I have accepted to sleep outside tonight. I happens a lot. Bill my owner take a chin and attaches it to my leash, the he puts the end in the ground.
I snap back into reality as Bill starts dragging me to the back door. I of course show no fight back because that is bad news. Trust me, I have a scar to prove.
He put the chain in the ground and my punishment begins. I look around in silence to the passing neighbors. They don’t know I’m there. But I know they know that something weird is going on.
Bill was never this mean to me. It all started when Melinda left. Melinda was his old wife. The split up and she left. Sad, sad times.
I looked back up at the sky to see the stars in the night sky. All of a sudden a voice in my head said, Milo...your peg is loose...you can dig a hole in the ground...and leave this place...forever... And of course I obeyed.
I ran away that night to a local shelter where my new owner, Claire, takes care of me and loves me. But boy am I glad to have that voice telling me to do what I do.
Last edited by ♡HappyAlpaca♡ on Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Froot_Loop_Waffle » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:15 pm

Username - Galloper Ranch
Name - Fargo
Gender - Male
Storage Thread - https://toyhou.se/GalloperRanch
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Ice blue (husky eye blue) with white gems
Prompt - Fargo would travel a lot, mainly miles around the city. He did not like it what so ever. He would frequently spot dogs on leashes, and dogs playing with their owners. Fargo felt abandoned and lonely. It was particularly bad as Fargo needed an owner from anxiety, but his strong will to carry on helped him all these years. It was until he thought enough was enough. Fargo tried to sniff out a bunch of dogs to see if they would help, and a scent brought him to an adoption center where he was put into a smallish area next to other dogs. The other dogs answered Fargo's question and they told him this is the place where you get a new hooman! Oh boy was Fargo glad!
x
x
was previously Galloper Ranch & ♥ Blossom ♥ 🌿 she/her |
toyhou.se/GalloperRanch | nothing here atm! | ©
Froot_Loop_Waffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:41 am

Reminder that today is the last day to enter this!!
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:02 am

Chaotic_Affection wrote:
    Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Name: Coridelia “Cori”
    Storage Thread: World Wishes rescue
    Pet or Stray: Pet
    Collar/Harness: Lemon printed w/ silver hardware
    Prompt:
      In search of a new life;

“Cori, I need you to sit pretty,” Caroline smiled warmly as she spoke out to the canine, the camera perched not far from where Coridelia sat. The twenty-one year old had the Akita mix set up in front of her little Flower shop to take a small personal photoshoot. Photos; something that the dog seemed to like and enjoy doing, Coridelia is a photogenic character for sure.
      • • •
      Sit,” The lady ordered, the statement was simple, yet it caused Coridelia to become nervous. But maybe it wasn’t the word, perhaps it was the person? She had no reason to be nervous, she was doing what she enjoyed the most; taking photos. “Dumb dog can’t even sit right,” The old lady muttered, causing Cori to shrink in her spot.
      Dumb. She certainly wasn’t dumb... but why would she have said so if it wasn’t true? No. She wasn’t a dumb dog, of course not. Right?
      The thoughts wandered through her head as she walked down the street, her head low and her eyes pasted on her moving paws. The hurtful words drove through her skull like a knife.
      Her eyes lifted as she strolled up to the glass paned building, the sign atop read Shelter for Angels. The mix swallowed hard. Was she really about to do this?

• • •
      “Look at you!” Caroline cooed as she clicked the button, taking a photo, “A smart, smart girl!” She smiled brightly at her dog. The statement was simple, yet it made her whole body warm and it made her so, so happy. Her curled tail thumped the ground as she let out a happy whimper.
      She was not a dumb dog. Caroline said so herself, someone who really cares– so it must be true. No matter what she’s heard before, Caroline matters so much more than her past. She’s a smart dog.

I’m not a big fan of this writing,, I’m sorry ;o;

You win! Your entry is very well-written and it shows a lot of personality! I'd love to see how this character develops even more under your care ^^

I'll add the collar as soon as I have time to do so!
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me